Raws are out!

Raws are out!

Can't wait to see their reaction to her love of poison.

That smile, if i could get catcat to smile at me like that i would also let myself be poisoned.

Crap, suddenly have an errand to do.

Bump

OP here. I can't finish the dump because I'll be gone for a few hours. If you have raws, continue the dump. If not, then I'll continue with a new thread in a few hours.

>Poison Play
Uggh.

Better not post the (magnet) link then!

Still felt betrayed that her freckles are fake

Thanks OP.

Well, that ended quickly. Dump continues, I guess.

catcat will be a loyal follower of papa nurgle.

>Deaden all your senses with Nurgle's diseases
She won't get her fix that way, user.

Aw shit.

Last page.

Thank you.

Can I get a brief summary, nigga?

Thanks user

>maomao smile

Creepy

Maomao spit out the poison in a napkin, but asks Jinshi if she can have the leftovers
She ate it deliciously and left exuberant, so one of the ministers didn't believe her and ate it
Maomao asks Jinshi to call out Rishu and her poison taster
Reveals Rishu is allergic to fish, and gives a detailed explanation on the symptoms (Maomao herself is allergic to soba)
The food catered to Gyokuyou was different from normal, so it's likely Gyokuyou and Rishu's meals were swapped
Maomao threatens Rishu's poison tester saying that forcing someone to eat something they're allergic to is akin to poisoning them
Maomao evades Jinshi's questions saying it isn't her job. Jinshi asks her to answer just this "Was Tokuhi (Rishu) the one targeted?" "If there's no poison in the others' dishes, then that would be the case"

>not liking a smiling cat

>gets off on poison
Not often I see this fetish come along.

I really do want to see a Phoenix Wright-style game with a character as intense as this.

All hail Empress Catcat.

>poison fetish
>handholding

delet

>you have to put ALL of this in your ass