Side Characters that should have their own series

me first

You must be tripping OP, I am not saying she is bad but she really isn't that good either.

i respect you user
but then again, riza is one of the charmest in the story

I need an origin story.

Oh wait.

The series was so bad that it shouldn't have its own series in the first place.

You didn't like
>Try not to think about it because I didn't
the series?

Seriously, it'd be so META.

Wow, someone besides me who knows this manga
> Remember, Fuga means Fuga

oh damn wrong img

because it's shit

>t,

An OVA of his daily life would do

This please.

I really didn't give a shite about the main trio in Naruto by the end of it. But I still look back on several side-characters very fondly.

This as well.

fuga?

I thought she was the MC

good choice

bad choice

Yes

It's probably just a grass is always greener thing, but I've thought that every side-character team would have been a more interesting focus than Naruto's at one point or another.

Shikamaru and Chouji were better bros than Naruto and Sasuke. Lee and Neji were better rivals. Hinata had a more compelling reason to get stronger and had more family backstory than Sakura, etc.

Basically everyone in Galko-chan would have a great spin-off.

Came here to post this

Harumin and mitsuri

The based god.

came here to post this

>when your harem has more interesting lives then you

I mean they're already doing it with Roxy but what about the other two?

it had an origin story

Fluffy paw pads.

Remember that ED that is entirely Fuga?

Giant toe beans

Honestly, a Kaiki spin-off would be fine. He already had an arc from his point of view and it was really good.

She's a (minor) character in two separate series already. That said, I'd be fine with either her or Yami getting their very own non-lewd series.

The Izaya sisters

There are far more interesting characters in durararara than a pair of le quirky incestous lesbians. Pic related.

They were in Denno coil?

Only picked them because other characters got more screen time. Although I would be down to see the dota-Chan group have their own

even if she is just quirky waifu bait

she has one already

>red ferrari and harem full of bitches chadary oak
>bad choice

Lickable abs.

pretty much
THIS

>someone else remembers her
>someone else remembers the anime
I love you user

We all remember her user. Jelly fish was the best daughter, and 2nd best was the robot.

I chalk this up to the other teams having healthier relationships and less emotional baggage than Squad 7. The hate Naruto for being a dumbass, but won't be afraid to praise him when he does something right, which is what he really needs.

This guy