pastebin.com/ZpS4jX03
mega.nz/#F!lg4yXCoZ!e_WdXGr-1nFN8eryfkpycw
mega.nz/#F!QoAxVAgA!fsLbCs9Ct2I-ERYaKuNeMA
imgur.com/a/5PNII.
imgur.com/a/0kV1Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope not please don't grow bald

>mfw Jircniv's baldness becomes pivotal to the conquest of ST
>mfw Rener's panty status is Genesis 7:17 after seeing Ainz-sama's tactical genius
>mfw DL's go down with just one Grasp Heart
>mfw Rener's buttmonkey still falls like a puppet with its strings cut even with World Savior
>mfw Neia lives, then dies, then lives then dies for all our sins then lives after three days to be archerdyne then dies.
>mfw Enri & Nfirea gets Goblin Slayer'd
>mfw Queen of Clubs is living happily as breeding sow #2
>mfw supah sikrit lv100 floor guardian is actually Reimu
>mfw CZ will never become more than a background character
>mfw Shallchair will be the one to win Papa Bone's heart
>mfw EE gets to be the new Pleiades
>mfw Ainz-sama has inspired me to make this post to agitate human posters

Renner did nothing wrong I swear!

New Chapter is out.
lhscans.com/read-overlord-raw-chapter-33.html

I want Albedo to suck my soul out through my dick.

Hopefully, Nigel-sama is on it. His translations are always some of the more entertaining ones.

Neia will die right? Right?

>"Neia"
>"Die"
>Same sentence

Just wait til the burgers wake up. Youz gonna get yo ass reamed.

She'll sacrifice herself to protect papa bones

Not if she fires the damn bow

>best meido next chapter
Can't wait.

Why do you fear for her life?

I hope you're talking about Entoma.

Why would I be talking about Entoma?

Succulent jobbed better then Entoma
Entoma sucks even at jobbing.

>Entoma jobbing
She did okay.

There's going to be a pre-screening tomorrow of the first episode through AbemaTV, hope we can catch a raw after that.

hmm, Ainz can turn off or at least surprises a lot of his abilities and race stuff. Why couldn't Shalltear simply lower her poison resistance. Or was it just that she was undead that she couldn't get drunk I forgot?

pastebin.com/ZpS4jX03

Past chapter's "quality cleaner+typesetter"
Gimme a couple of hours

looking forward to it when i get back from work

Don't get too excited, I think you don't remember my last time's work...

>AbemaTV
Never heard of that. Is it a streaming platform? If so we should be getting the raws immediately, right?

Did mean-eye waifu survive yet

mega.nz/#F!lg4yXCoZ!e_WdXGr-1nFN8eryfkpycw
"Cleaned" pages-if youy don't like a particular page-just clean an non-cleaned version from below

mega.nz/#F!QoAxVAgA!fsLbCs9Ct2I-ERYaKuNeMA
Non-cleaned version

>Manga demons will arrive later than anime demons
It's gonna be shit in the anime, isn't it?

Reminder

It is time

there are 50
oh God...

>there are going to be doujins about this after the anime

Shit, I aint doing them

I think that user is talking about this version imgur.com/a/5PNII.

Thanks. The one who did this version imgur.com/a/0kV1Z is not doing it this time around, so I'm glad at least someone is doing it.

I hope so. Bitch is reddit as fuck.

Are you going to continue dumping?

I've cleaned them, I'm not dumping them yet, I'm on page 5 now

Apologies about this page, had to cut to cut a bit of dress off, as I am not really experienced

as I said, not expirienced

Looks good enough. Thanks for your work!

Much appreciated, hope it will come out better than last one.

How big is each floor in Nazarick? The sixth floor seems specially huge considering that it contains a village, lakes,the coliseum and some farming areas.

Reminder.

I might have to finish tomorow

Is EE incapable of bearing children because she's a vampire or because she's prepubescent?

I've fapped to it even without doujins.

Probabaly the undead thing prevents her.

The 9-10th floor of the Nazarick is really a comfy place i must say, would plot to take over the world in.
The bedroom is a little too big and empty for my tastes tho, but this can be easily fixed.

Idk it has a very gloomy feel to it, as if literal monsters lived there.
Has Albedo masturbated on all of those spots on Ainz room?

>wealth

Well, it is a healing scroll, might be a higher level one. Also at this time they have a finite amount of resources to make new ones. So it is a wealth.

That room looks too empty. I hope we got another maid special cleaning more personal rooms with more decoration.
Also, holy fuck, Ainz wasn't lying when he siad that his room was too big. Even the bedroom room seems massive. And it seems that only a fraction of it is being shown, with only a third of the main room being shown.

Manga showing the library when
>9th Floor
>Anything but comfy
>When it has a bar, a giant spa-resort, giant meeting rooms,
You don't go opening your first-aid kit, even if cheap, just to heal every ant you come across, do you? Also, anything that a Supreme Being left to them is their inventories is precious to the NPCs, Sebas was being really unconsidered. Deimurge was really sad by having to give up something on his of volition, and mook-ninja were beaming with joy just to get a cloth from Ainz.
If it was a direct order she wouldn't mind, but to being ordered to literally waste something precious to her when they had healers in Nazarick is understandable .

>you will never be this rich

Changed it, the difference will be there in the bundle later on

>But is there any value in expending the wealt
There's a letter 'H' missing.

Also: Brainlet
The limited supply of scrolls has nothing to do with this. It's about her looking down on that human girl.

The 8th Floor should have an area similar to the Lizardman's lake (so a small island in size) based on Ainz's experiments before putting a show with Creation.
The 6th Floor should be of the size of a major city, since Arche lost sight of the Colosseum while flying.
>You will never be a Supreme Being
>You will never live in a giant underground paradise surrounded by cute NPCs ready to satisfy all your desires while you laze around
That attitude is probably what the NPCs would like the most

Solution's eyes. Time to rat out Sebas.

I like solution a lot more now
She looks cool

read the bloody LN, so good

She knew about Shalltear. She probably ratted Sebas the first day just to be on the safe side and waited for him to actually realize that he should tell Ainz about his pet.

>Time to employ Solution as a doctor
Damnit, she can give you a blood test, X-ray, MRI, and a host of other stuff. She is basically a Health Check up station all by herself.
Hell probably much better healthcare cost, accuracy and time.
Uh, there wouldn't be a chance for transmittable diseases to pass on the next patient right?

If you were a Supreme Being, would you approve Sebas' choice?

Her questions and suggestions are well thought out, like probing with them.

Long as it doesn't interfere with his mission I don't give a fuck if he picks up a pet human.

22/23

aded comments

Does every battle maids share the same level?

Nope.

Ainz should have brought some additional furniture or something to decorate the place. Might not be enough to fill the rooms tho
Or even better, announce the Nazarick mass redecoration project. Might end in disaster
Or really just ask the dwarfs to build him a palace that is impressive on the outside, but with compact and comfy living quarters inside, i am sure they will be more than happy to do this.

>Ask the Dwarfs
But that would be shit compared to Nazarick's standards.

>Ainz should have brought some additional furniture
He brought plenty.

Is there anyone who can build furniture according to Nazarick unbelievably high standard?

Supreme being.

> Suprem being
> Ainz has 0 level in carpentry

Ainz created a relic tier armor without having crafting classes. So, any high-level caster with the Greater Item Creation spell could probably pass the test.
When will Ainz test if he can create gold in large quantities using it? His armor had gold and it's a solid object, not a mana construct.

More than enough for locals to keep the Sorcrer King's cred.
Furniture can brought from Nazarick and i am sure that dwarfs will manage to create something not shabby with the skeleton workforce.

Anything supreme being make is infinite times higher than already high nazarick standar.

NW Dwarves are shit tier.
Can’t he make more npcs since he data crystals? a bunch of minmaxed dwarves or architect golems.

Demiurge doesn't has crafting jobs and he can do just fine

bitchass translator mixed up a the pages, or something
ugh

>Sebas will never hug you

Am I retarded or...

I don't think he did. The order seemed correct to me.

In fact, this dialogue fits this page much more:

>26
>Sebas: (Come to think of it, I think Shalltear was proudly boasting to Solution over a [Message] spell earlier...)

>Sebas: (Something about Ainz-sama wiping her tears away. I wonder what happened to her?)

>Sebas: Here, go ahead.
>Tsuare: Ah...
>Sebas: It is sad fate for a handkerchief to go unused.

>Sebas: Especially when it cannot be used to wipe tears away.
>SFX: nico (smile)

>Sebas: Take as long as you need to rest.
>Sebas: When you wake up, we will discuss many things about the future.
>Tsuare: The... future?

>Sebas: Surely remaining in the Royal Capital must make you uneasy, does it not?
>Sebas: Is there a place you trust that you can go to?

>Tsuare:...