The Promised Neverland 69

Chapter's out
readms.net/r/neverland/069/4802/1

>you're a girl afterall
Emma is rude. RUDE!

You can tell the moment got turned on.

so can we ditch Emma's family and keep her and these guys instead?

Nameless-kun is in for a surprise.

Yeah, this was pretty obvious. Not sure how I like it though, I wanted nameless man to despair a while longer. I would rather Emma finish Lewis and give him some peace over what happened before he sees him again.
But at least we're finally getting some damn answers.

Emma just basically told Violet to her face that she thinks she looks like a reverse trap.

>those titties
how old are they?

I'm calling it now, Lucas is a traitor.

Now this starts to get interesting

>there's someone we want you to meet
Group of random kids

>there's someone ELSE I want you to meet
Random adult

It's as if they're toying with every idiot who thought Norman would show up here

People are just obsessed with Norman. If we look at the actual manga's timeline, they've only "lost" him for like three months. It would have been retarded for it to be him even if we ignore things like Lewis saying he hasn't had a challenge in ages.

I wouldn't call Lucas random

I don't think anybody believes that Norman is going to show up anytime soon. And if he does show up, I'm sure there will be some build up to it instead of him just appearing. Besides Emma has written him off as dead and pretty much forgot about him which is nice since she has more important things to worry about now. While I do want to see him eventually, the story is going just fine without him.

Yeah, norman is end game villain, no point in him showing up now

>here's this whole new cast of characters although we didn't bother fleshing out the previous one
>lmao at the least they look cool right
I don't like it

>Norman
>villain
Yeah, so the final battle is just Emma flashing him to win. Sounds like an amazing plot.

He should only show up after their two years are up and they head back to free the kids from the farms. Because then he can see HQ again and I doubt he's anywhere else.
This is Emma's time, not his. He needs to stay the fuck away for her character. As it is, she stated her promise to him was one of her biggest motivators. If he just shows up before she achieves anything, what the fuck would be the point. People need to be patient.

>series filled with keikaku and survival moments, but the villain is defeated because he can’t keep it in his pants
Actually that does sound amazing

A cute

He's the demons' inside man isn't he?

After a timeskip, of course. Right now she doesn't have much to flash.

>implying he wouldn't cream his pants over one flat Emma tiddy

Emma is a bully.

She slapped Emma twice. She deserves to be bullied.

New best girl

a shit

So what's up with this big guy? His proportions aren't normal, he has weird scars on his head, and the farm brand on his body is different to the others.

Leave. Emma a best, a cute, a perfect.

worst girl and retarded

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER

Garbage taste.

Girls have the right to slap other girls in certain situations.

but emma is retarded and deserves to be bullied

(you)

>I WILL KILL ALL THE DEMONS I SWEAR ARGHHHH

So, how many of these guys are gonna die and how many will join the cast?

THE DEMONS DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

>What I expected: seeing Emma's intimate and emotional conflict
>What happens: 20 pages of exposition about The Hunger Games.
And then:
>Cliffhanger!
I don't know if this writing is smart or cheap. Or both.

i hope all the negroes die

Sandy dies
Zack joins
Nigel joins
Sonia dies
Pepe dies
Gillian joins
Paula joins but dies in badass way later in the series
Violet joins
Oliver joins

Oliver will 100000% surely die. It's just the kind of character he is.

Wait, why don't they just have all the kids hide out in the windmill when the music starts and lock the doors?

kek

>Emma starts having intimate emotional conflict
>Violet slaps her and tells her there's no time for that shit, there's characters to introduce and a plot to progress

Yeah, a bunch of guys that we will not have time to care about because, again, the plot progression is the only thing that matters.

Characterization: you're doing it wrong.

emma is a shitty character
her emotional conflict is irrelevant

Go back to tumblr you filthy demon apologist.

t. demon
FUCK OFF AND DIE

I wonder what the Demons call themselves.

I want Violet to join the cast. Reverse trap qt is needed.

Now we know there is a human village in the demon world and next chapter we're gonna learn more about other farms and Minerva.
However to apply this knowledge they'll need to kill Lewis, which is gonna have the time of his life when he realizes he is being hunted.

Zack seems to be their resident edgelord.

there's no emotional conflict in this manga. remember how they took dozens of chapters to talk about norman again? it's like they haven't given a shit.

I've been thinking more and more about the Demon culture. I wonder if the current Demon King is in poor health, reading the last page of volume one had me wondering when they have him the toast, clearly there is going to be some sort of power struggle for the throne.

>AII 866-890
>AXI 640-651
>DIV 332-19?
>QI 231-493
>QII 863-55?
>VI 468-992
Any pattern to this?

>Pepe
Dumb frogposter.

>edgelord
>in charge of first aid

Is there only one shoemaker in the entire demon world?
Everyone here has different styles of clothing unlike at the farms, but they all still have the exact same shoe model.

We need a Neverland thread bingo.
>Normanon spergs out
>RE antagonist Norman shitposter
>wah mary sues reeeee
>milking time

Puppy Emma a cute.

Why do demons need shoes to begin with?

Maybe at some of the farms they experiment on humans to make them bigger and thus with more meat?

I've been meaning to ask what do we all think of the physical release of volume one? I like it. Looking forward to volume two.

Yeah, he's very obviously one of the factory farmed humans.

is that based on the year of the dog cover?

Emma has no right to be surprised about a boyish person being a girl.

And this will only end 2 ways: either Lucas is working for the demons or they're planning to sacrifice children for their plan

To be fair, Violet looks a lot more boyish than Emma. Her haircut is really manly.

Violet weirds me out. Her eyes are too big for her face.

Emma still looks like a girl. Violet is Norman with bug eyes.

Yes.

does he seriously wanna fuck a dog?

Tell me about Paula, why does she wear the scarf?

I just discovered this series like four days and have been flying through the chapters. Love this series, and I can't wait for vol.1 to arrive.

emma was from "I'm useless" to "believe it!" in a matter of seconds. everything is easy for that little bitch. meh.

did you know I want Emma to step on me, call me a bitch and make me submit to her every will?

I've decided to post a cute Emma for every shitpost.

Norman pls

start posting one

I have a folder full of enough Emmas to hit image limit.

everyone but nigel is ded

finally, I have been waiting for this, the moment she realize she isnt fucking superman and cant do everthing.

Nigger they haven't had a CHANCE to brood over Norman. In case you didn't notice this entire damn manga is about persevering in the face of overwhelming despair and brutality