Houseki no Kuni

Let's have a nice thread where we fetishize Buddhism and body shattering like the degenerates we are.

Blurays when?

>tfw miss fass Phos

This cutie will never return

Is Phos the only non-manlet gem?

>sensei gets to plow these asses

Get the upgrade version, user.

Theyre CUTE

Walking date with Bort!

I want to cum inside a gem.

Twitter guy please don't stop posting.

How do you intend to do that

I'm going in, Sup Forums

If I drill a hole into Phos, will it leak alloys?

...nice desktop.

Have fun. Come back when you've suffered enough.

At this point, it will leak blood.

Only if you are blond boy.

post jade 2koma

But that's essentially what the alloy is, user.

I think Phos is fucked up enough at this point without having to go through whatever that entails
Probably nothing pleasant

>Phos is literally wearing the defiled remains of her people as skin
shit nigga

>I think Phos is fucked up enough at this point

Haha it's funny that you believe that

godspeed

Please no

S2 when?

How worse can it possibly get? Arms and legs are gone, head as well.

We don't know.
Hopefully there's been a good enough reception for one, but apparently the first season took a long time to produce and maybe they were expecting a bigger response.

I seriously hope they will continue to animate the story, because it has just got interesting and this is the kind of work that shows how good CG can be.

Phos needs a new torso

>She sees your ____?

Please no, stop. Stop the suffering.
That feeling when, at this point, Phos has lost enough mass that we could technically put together all the pieces the lunarians have stolen and make a new one

Hydraulic press

I want her to service me with all her holes

Did they use Shinsha's track on the Shiro scene?

I want to be Paddy's wife.

Answer is obviously A, who wants the old and busted ship

Phos had a hard life

No way this doesn't happen at some point.

>gem nipples

Houseki truly is remarkable. Usually, memories by themselves would be enough to identify someone's identity. But, in this world, memories and body parts are the same. A possible retuilt Phos would have no recollection of anything happened after the last recorded memory (which would be, supposedly, her losing her head). By this point, Nuphos and OlPhos are different people and I would love to see them interact. Would old Phos be angry? Curious? Depressed?

It's an interesting idea, probably why I like fanart of old Phos and LaPhos together a lot.

So could it be possible that LaPhos is actually Lapis, but pretending?

Na, the dream sequences and shit really hammer in Lapis is just an echo in the inclusions

This voice is sex.

>Here I am
ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

According to the dreams we saw? No, I would not say, but it's clear that Phos, wether he likes it or not, has inherited some traits of Lapis' personality (see her continuously fixing her hair). What I am wondering though is how much we can trust the lapis "persona" that we know is somehow living within Phos. Is she just collaborating because Phos has a similar goal? Would she become hostile if Phos ever decided to do something she doesn't like?

In other words, A ghost in the shell?

I like to think that Lapis occasionally heavily influences the oh-so-obedient Phos and then sits back to laugh at the results.

okay thanks, i have shit memory so i forgot about the dreams.

After Prince saying "your head is clear" I have the biggest doubts she might be taking over.

But light has the same speed in every reference frames!

>stone collection

>Phos
>non-manlet

How can one episode be so perfect. Is this art? Is this enlightement

What is Sensei thinking here?

No, that's Cair.

so phos went full "order 66"?

That intense, momentary realization that your daughter has grown into a very attractive adult woman and is exactly your type.

yeah, what I am more interested is the track that started playing when bortz and phos where retreating.

Not yet

I've been waiting for this!

Phos would literally not be alive right now if not for Cairn agreeing that Sensei is a liar.
Remember that when you bitch about LaPhos' goal being selfish.

I love that hair movement.

what is her goal?

just create a safehaven for gems?

don't u miss the time when Phos' goal is just being able to fight

She has none, her goalpost keeps moving. She just rationalizes her new course of action by trying to shove Cinnabar's condition in it.

In the grander scheme of things, what Phos is achieving is moving things forward, something that has not happened in thousands of years and the main reason why this is happening is because she resent Sensei for not telling her the truth. Of course Moon Prince is someone she would listen to, since he is willing to give informations.

>Phos would literally not be alive right now
>implying that wouldn't have been the ideal outcome

So, how it sells? Did it flop?

Trust me, this is a roundabout way of Phos compiling her natural history encyclopedia.

Lapis or Phos goal?

They are one and the same now, user. If you want a pure Phos, grab her original legs only and hope those inclusions have strong memories.

A bit under 6k BD week 1 sales or something, which is pretty decent

I think right now the goal is "make the moonies stop attacking the gems"

Look, it's really simple
Microorganisms right? They reproduce, spread through body parts. The legs, the alloy, the head--all of it has been integrated, which means they are as much "phos" now too.
Let's take the original legs that were cut off: assuming they're still alive they would effectively be their own separate colony of phosorganisms. Assuming they don't die off, they'd still be as much of Phos as the organisms in the agate legs. Comparatively they'd be the same "phos".
Putting all the shattered Phos together in the end, will be like creating a clone. Possessing the same memories up to a point, while also having the same personality. (in theory, unclear about how personality is tied to inclusions)

>YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE AWAY MY PURPOSE.
>WHAT ABOUT NOW SENSEI
>HOW ABOUT I TAKE YOUR PURPOSE

I cant fucking wait to see how next couple of chapters will go. I wonder if we will get scene with Sensei and the crew while Phos and others are on the moon. And what will happen when they come back to earth/school? how will they react?

how often are new chapters released?

Once a month

>when they come back to earth/school
A-user...

oh come on, you know there will be a "reunion" that turns to bloodbath or no-one giving fucks about anything that happened. THERE HAS TO BE

The reunion is going to be one of those super wholesome tearful things where gems furiously clink and crack as they hug one another and bawl over how much they've missed each other.

Do you seriously think the amethysts are going to fight one another, or that Dia and Bort aren't going to make up again the moment they lay eyes on each other? Do you think Yellow, whose entire character revolves around deep-seated regret and grief over the loss of dear comrades, will turn against other gems?

There will be no civil war.

How come snail could not melt sensei? Because he's artificial? But he's still some kind of gem no?

>THERE HAS TO BE

All I ask from Ichikawa-sensei is that we get g̶e̶m̶ b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ war hungry Rutile jumping around like a ninja and charging like a demon throwing mercury laced knives until Pad tells her to fucking stop.

And also, an extra pouty Shinsha complaining about being milked by Rutile everyday until Phos came back.

unless the moonies are successful in reviving the dusted gems, a civil war will likely to happen. If the gems are able to return from the moon, im sure the first thing they will tell other gems is about what happened to the kidnapped gems

The other gems won't be allowed to leave the moon, Phos might do something to force the gems left on Earth to fight her and get caught that way. Tell the Lunarians to make some fake Padparadscha arrows or something and Rutile would get pissed off enough to do something reckless, for example.

oh no I agree, there wont be a civil war. But someone has to get hurt or lose couple of bits and pieces. Otherwise it will feel like there was nothing at stake and there are no consequences for abandoning fellow gems.

Pretty much these

>Do you think Yellow, whose entire character revolves around deep-seated regret and grief over the loss of dear comrades, will turn against other gems?
If that means getting his friends back, I'm sure yellow would fight any gem

Can someone explain how these gems grow?
In the flashback Phos and the other gems were little kids.

>Phos might do something to force the gems left on Earth to fight her and get caught that way.
I dont think this will happen. Phos's objective is to bring back all the gem and moonies dont care about the gems, they just want Sensei to pray again.