Demon King isn't a cute grill

>Demon King isn't a cute grill

What the fuck is this shit

how it should be? My favorite thing about bastard was how brutal and savage the angels and demons look

It was the only good thing, since the story and characters were pretty terrible.
That art, though.

Maybe its because its not isekai for once.

>not liking based D
He was literally the only good part sucks so much got skipped and translation never

Is that Naraku no Adu? Shit, I remember reading first 4 chapters aeons ago.
Is the "muh sick mother" guy still translating it?

Yes, its on chapter 11 or 12.

Still the best color spread in all of manga

>11 chapters
Welp, and here I was hype for some binge reading. Shame.

How many RAW chapters is out?

Interesting how the author broke the tedium once again, not only the heroes get no respite, the new guys are the Sixth and Seventh, meaning that if they kill them, the power gap between Adu and the Eighth King would be too great, even if Adu already has to deal with being quite weaker than the current strongest.

Wasn't that Goddess (?) of Destruction from the OVA an angel too? Is she still a thing in the manga? Though I am not sure what the deal with that manga is. I've read something about a good chunk of it missing and the author going on the redrawing/retelling the story spree.

Quick search gives me 4 volumes are out. So probably 30-40 in the moonland if you count the ones without volume.

Not sure if there's any. From what I've seen, there are no raws on some usual sites (like nyaa) and site-searching brings up only the fact that I think Vol.3 is on sale. So I think Kirei Cake can be thanked not only for translating it, but somehow finding it somewhere in the first place. Maybe some more secret site has the raws, I don't know.

Oh, it's 4 Volumes now. I am pretty happy that this manga is still being made.

So which angel is which? I assume the red giant is Michael.

POST MORE CUTE DEMON KINGS

>Demon king is an actual demon
Its sad that you would get laughed at if you took that idea seriously nowadays

what if the girl is inside?

Why is demondad and goddessmum such a hypocrite?
They fucked too!

Like the Machine demon clan from Maou Yuusha?
I'm all up for it

I bet they did, they sure like to work together. Spoilers are out and it is confirmed that Merlin is not they daughter, she is a prodigy girl whom both of them wanted on their respective side so she tricked them into giving her their blessings, when they learned about getting tricked they destroyed her home town/city in retaliation, that was previously neutral in their conflict. Reminder that Merlin's biggest regret is being born, just like Escanor's.

ok.

That's a too brutal-looking Demon King, I said post cute ones.

Those were just little girls and maybe boys in mechs, if I remember right, this one appears to just have a girl's head in him.

I am pretty sure that the Demon King in Yuusha ga Shinda! is pretty cute too, just like regular grunt demons and those 4 Dukes.

Not enough best maou

baidu got them

Chinese site? No wonder I didn't find anything. Can you give a link? I don't even know its Chinese name.

>fake horns
The author really crossed the line then.

Goddamn, I love these designs.
Clown demon was seriously creepy

Fuck this shit, I can't find it anywhere.

Disappointing how the hero chick barely gets any chapters after showing before getting completely fucked up.