Shingeki no Kyojin

>Chapter 102
>Gabi, Colt and corpse Udo inside the hospital
>there is a blond guy in one of the beds
>Suddenly he bites his hand

It doesn't matter.
Eren is too smart for them, the only one who stood a chance was the WHT, all because no one expected her to have stalagmite abilities.

The SL knows how to fight everyone else though, and we have Armin the nuclear bomb as a last resort, levi has yet to reveal himself.

Do not answer to this thread or sage. A thread was slided to the archive for a duplicate.

First for annie

sasha best girl 2bh

How many chapters you think are left? Can’t be more than 20.

Where is Zeke?

I'm betting on 30. Story is nearing the end but there are still a lot of loose ends to cover

That was just that one time when Grisha finally reach the wall and Shadis found him outside the wall. I doubt he's willing to kill the Titan for training since he know they are his countrymen.

130 chapters. Though Isayama's set limit was 200.

Eren a best

isayhacka said he was 60% done at volume 16 so that means it'll end at volume 27. so that's 13 more chapters which sounds about right

hange>sasha>carla>ymir>historia>annie>mikasa 2bh

Endgame right here, brothers.

I feel that with the thunder spear and Marley retardness Isayama is going to rush things. It would be good if SL jobbed a little and I was interested in some EMA development but it seems Isayama doesn't want to waste time so
>Marley jobs
>No one of the SL dies
>Mikasa is the same
>No Armin sacrificing people and people being afraid of him
I give it 20 chapters or less

I feel like, all in all, the Paradis keikaku ended up failing, because
>Zeke is still lurking somewhere, waiting to strike back
>Pieck and Porco are already released from captivity

So in short, Eren and the SL still have to deal with a lot of resistance even if the Warhammer Titan is done for

**rapes you**

Wrong.

>Zeke
>not shilling for the SL
Kek

Manlet wasn't with the SL. Guess where is he and what is he doing

then why did he almost annihilate them back at Paradis?

Mikasa has dyke haircut now, is MH actually possible?

Does Isayama keep up with US news?

Eren is with Zeke not with SL.

Reminder that it's confirmed now that Eren ate Annie.
He used her crystal powers in the WHT fight.

>playing a little baseball
>aninihilating

Mikasa and Hanji? I wish.

not him but shit taste m8

That is just him acting a role.

Yes

>Zeke
Whoever trapped pieck and porco knows about him. It's all part of the plan.

Of course.
He models a lot of characters off Western actors

howd you lads think this series will finish

Maybe Hisu ordered her to get that haircut

Eren eats everyone.
Ends the Titan curse while also starting it because time fuckery

Shit taste.

Hongo OUT

no major characters will die screencap this

The world gets fucked and Eldians rule once again.

>everyone
you mean the 8 titans

Isayama is already stroking himself because of comments like this.
He's been keeping most of the SL alive just in order to kill them off.

That magnificent stallion Jean is probably going to be the last one who isn't EMA to be alive

annie is objectively best girl tho. it is known!

Eren become the devil and kills everyone.

Manlet IN

Mikasa is such a handsome man.

nah, even Isayama couldn't pull this kind of bullshit
there would have to be more foreshadowing, else it'd be a pretty shitty twist

To be fair, Paradis has been fighting titan for years. Pretty much their entire military for years existed only to fight or defend against titans.
Marley never had to fight against titans because they were the ones using them.
I think the real challenge for Paradis will be against the rest of the world who's already used to fight against titans.

substantiate your claims

She does look like a man.

Manlet IN.

The one who will carry Eren, Jean and Armin babies

highly doubt this 3bh

there is no need for substantiating a fact my friend.

Someone needs to die.
I bet it's Connie because who cares about Connie?

Sasuga Armin-sama, your keikakus truly anticipate everything.
It would be incredible, in a meme-producing way, if that was true, but Isayama can't go that far right?

why is armin a nuke again?

They will be the ones that carry her babies.

It looks like Armong can never antecipate Pieck.

he gotta grudge against beast titan
beast titan will kill sasha and he'll kill him.
screencap this

Well, Pieck and Porco already made it out of their garbage trap that they for some reason left completely unguarded
I have my doubts that they'll be competent enough to even put a scratch on Zeke before he's up in Eren's face

Sasha will transfer her conciousness to a Potato

It's like poetry.

alri lads so what is the sauce of all organic life?

Colossal Titan transformation is big boom. Big badda boom.

So she is perfect for Historia

>Zeke
Zeke bailed like the cowardly Yeager genes he has.

Eren eating all 9 Titans and going back in time to have a Colossal sized wank on the primordial Earth

Are they planning to attack Paradis Island ? Now that they are without protection...

Leave Eren to me.

>cowardly Yeager genes
explain Eren's Marley adventures

deez nuts haha put me in the r/Sup Forums screencap ahah

The tree where Eren sit

The CT transformation is a nuke for some reason.

IT's really fucking cool, this is called seperate evolution.

The people who existed in marley, evovled and grew to create weapons suited for fighting human beings.

The humans who lived under a great predator grew and evovled to be suited to survive and fight agaisnt them.

As a result the first king technically created a tougher race of humans with the walldians, simply by giving them a dominate predator.

All their suffering has paid off, i mean it's just so funny to see marley using tanks on eren which are highly inaccurate. While mikasa scored a direct hit by attack directing at the nape with the upgraded movement gear.

>without protection
GIANT
BLOND
COCONUT

>MIKASA COME SAVE ME

When the Colossal Titan transforms, it releases an enormous amount of energy, like a nuclear explosion.

Mikasa looks so ugly.

RIP paradis.

The survey corps just went full ninja and the hair would get in the way during their pirouettes I guess.
I wish. What was the deal with the baseball glove though?
And how Zeke escaped whatever the big guy had planned for him?
I think Porco would be better off against the survey corps with all his jumping and stuff. Porco doesn't really have experience fighting other titans.

Why is it that the SL have access to schizo tech while the rest of the world is forced to use normal tech?

kek
which tree??

Necessity is the mother of invention

I love this, it subtle lets the reader know without a shit ton of exposistion that the hammar titans is tough as nails, despite not even fully transforming.

Even a bigger, stronger and faster attack titan couldn't completely takes it's head off.

As explains how she managed to survive a barrage to the upper chest/ neck region.

>Dies against Manlet

Armin is in Marley. Nuke soon

I just want Porco to get killed for killing Ymir.
It's not much to ask, but knowing Isayama he will bullshit his way out of it and Porco will survive for some idiotic reason like Reiner did already so many times.

>the panel below is the better looking

Gabi's gonna get double reminded

Anyone else notice how there only seem to be like seven soldiers? The SL may actually be in a very bad position if they don't get out of there fast.

It is not from the fall ? Because the two first times he transformed we didn't witness nuclear explosions

nah I mean being alone in enemy territory for months, even when Marley suspected that someone had infiltrated them
judging by the last page, Eren literally ran off alone

For real. In a land-based war Paradis would likely win. They have shifters to fight in close combat against everything, AND they have the 3dmg soldiers that move faster and can neutralize artillery that would target the shifters.
I'm curious to see if there's going to be something with airplanes and how Paradis would deal with them.

Hanji's greatness

Eren's gonna kick Porco over the horizon

Oh yes oh YES

A proffession jobber?
The fuck is the manlet gonna do to eren who has mastered hardening and an elite group of men and women who have fought the titans the entire pre adult lives? So much so that they wiped out ever remaining titan on their island?

Just imagine all the things they learned and tried when killing all the titans with the help of the CT and AT.

>implying porco isn't gonna get haunted by ymir's memories real soon

t. Historia
Pork did literally nothing wrong.

>Warhammer getting smashed to pieces
>somehow creates a giant spike
>is fully regenerated
Isayama went full retard.