knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me on the top, stuck on the ceiling.

You mean Sup Forums?

me in the hoodie

Me getting hugged by someone who I don't like.

Me eating a banana.
Gotta get that potassium.

There's two of them in hoodies fag

Me with the cat ears.

He's both

Me getting posted on sadpanda

Me in the far bottom left.

>he

What are they even doing? Seems pretty pointless and boring. Oh wait.

>loli Sup Forums
Whats the difference? We're all little girls anyways

This is how my room will look like when I will become rich from crypto

>Implying

Recommend me some decent old man doujins.

I'm the blonde in the middle.

Anyone noticing the increased random loli threads of no content and the random "fuck of Sup Forums posts"?

Interesting..
It's probably 'nothing'.

Wow thread died quickly ay.

die schizo

Fuck off /qa/tard

Anyone notice the huge amounts of faggotry radiating from this post?

go back there dweeb

literally me

I want to have sex with a loli.

I'm the slut in the thong.

>schizo
>cause they're aren't payed spammers on chans
>especially regarding pedophilia at this point in time when pedos are being rounded as we speak

At least make the thread relate to a current show or something, instead of a random useless thread that kicks off other much better threads.

everyone does

Me putting on thigh highs

Depends on what you think is the faggotry, the post or the response.

>>>/antipsychotics/

Me too. The 3d reality versions suck ass. How do I have sex with a real 2d loli?

>>>/shareblue/
goodnight.

Me under the bed

Same way you get to Gensokyo.

smoke dmt
based schizo

Me about to burst in and rape you all.

Me pulling up my stockings.

Soros is shilling lolis on Sup Forums to turn people gay! Stay woke, fellow MAGApede. We won't let the liberal cucks get away with this one.

I'm gay

1. read the posts they post.
2. note the words that triggers the response.
3. note the timing of the response.

You just need better perception.

Same.

don't reply to schizophrenic boomers

this

So you're on the right

>Soros is shilling lolis on Sup Forums to turn people gay!
Well why would he shill on irrelevant shitposting boards then? If he stoops that low, who knows user.
And I bet bots probably help. I noticed 4chans little "spam filter" hiccups recently.

You're being let astray by your own thoughts. There's actually a little man inside every person's head controlling everything their body does, says and thinks. But what about brains, you ask? Those aren't actually a real thing; their existence is a myth brought about through a conspiracy by the biology-medical complex, funded largely by the Röntgen Society, which incidentally has every government on earth in their pocket.
Don't let The Little Man control you! Stop thinking! Resist every urge to act or speak!

posting mao to own the schizo

You should take notice of the response here What the fuck is with that post. It just seems disjointed and odd.

ok girls, the Van is ready for another ride, who is the next target?

The beach!

Is that so..

I used to think this image was exaggerated..

Can't we just have a loli thread without moralfags sperging out

>U.S. Route 13 (US 13) is a north–south U.S. highway established in 1926 that runs for 517 miles (832 km) from Interstate 95 just north of Fayetteville, North Carolina to the northeastern suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in Morrisville. In all, it traverses five states in the Atlantic coastal plain region, following the Atlantic coast more closely than does the main north–south U.S. highway of the region, U.S. Route 1. Its routing is largely rural, the notable exceptions being the Hampton Roads area and the northern end of the highway in Delaware and Pennsylvania. It is also notable for being the main thoroughfare for the Delmarva Peninsula and carrying the Chesapeake Bay Bridge–Tunnel to it in Virginia.
this thread was paid for by gangster skeleton commies in the employ of satanistic hamptons illimunati

I kind of want to kill myself.

welcome to nu-Sup Forums
no fun allowed

do not suicide; you will die

I don't really give a shit about the morals of loli, my problem is these posters that deliberately "tweak" and manipulate the boards forum wide.
This is global issue in fact, the way we're being sort of tweaked through social media and online forums.

I just wanted fucking anime, I got irritating bullshit.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this thread. I feel like a group of people just dropped in here from another universe or something.

So, girls, are we gonna ride that van or what?

/qa/tards. They're probably the ones bombing Sup Forums with templateshit threads.

when you get political activist mods, this is what happens

Has the word "shill" lost all of it's meaning?

just fuck off back to plebbit already autist

You can have fun, it's just it's always "not fun" (apparently) if the post has some slant to it. Then there's clearly automate reponse posts for certain words.
It's fucking annoying and obvious and the mods just turn a blind eye to it.

boomers from twitter
god himself couldn't tell you what they're doing on the anime board

i am waiting for the pack to be ready, i know where a big onechan live

A loli falls in love with a loli.

Unable to confess, the loli is gifted by a deus ex machina with the loli's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, the loli immediately calls the loli, and is overjoyed to find out that the loli has a crush on the loli as well.

But, the next day, when the loli recounts the previous day's confessions to the loli, the loli only looks at the loli with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, the loli finds out that the loli called is not the same loli the loli fell in love with. In fact, the loli doesn't exist in this universe at all. The loli is the loli's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the loli's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of the loli's crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two lolis strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOLIS.

>stop sliding my boruto generals aaaaaaaaaaaa

Mods have been sleeping for days, or that's what it seems. There are a ton of off-topic threads on Sup Forums that are up for days.

>A loli falls in love with a loli.
stopped reading there but AOTD

Half the people in the Boruto generals are there because they want to fuck the girls from it

FINDS

>There are a ton of off-topic threads on Sup Forums that are up for days.
yeah they're called dragonball super and boruto generals

Like this exact post.

>must be X board
Every fucking time if you say certain words. Fuck off cunt.

It's forum wide. And it's clearly amped up since last year - "oh no! - people with free opinions, can't have that!"

But they always make sure to delete threads that have actual discussion in them. Like earlier today there was a decent thread about the differences between western and eastern animation but it got deleted because it wasn't a template thread or a general, I guess.

Lets just go, we can do it by ourselves. Hop in and show the way.

Actually those threads are also cancer for being naruto garbage.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>muh shills
>muh shareblue
>muh sliding
not hard to figure out which autistic shithole you crawled out from

>le "conspiracy"
Go back.

For me it's eleven.

Loli threads don't have a lot of loli in them recently.

you down left

Why is lesbian loli hentai so rare?

Those always get deleted you moron.

I'm glad Sup Forums works around it to a degree and makes it useful usually. This thread just seemed a bit weird even for a loli thread.

> the differences between western and eastern animation
the mods were right for once, take that shit back to plebbit

I wish midgets looked this cute, i have a thing for short and flat but midgets look so stumpy

Forgot to add: if anything, these threads are to drive you redditers out.

thank abib for that

only bisluts write eromanga so of course they're full of dicks

Yeah, here. That's why I'm pissed off when I see the shit affecting other boards also spreading here.
Another one! I'm reeling the fish in today!

>nintendo switch on the bed

loli here

how soon will I know whether or not I'll have large boobs

my ass, go back to plebbit or kill yourself autistic newfag