OPM chapter is out

OPM chapter is out.
Discuss best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQoAXNR3Q34
mediafire.com/file/75h5bclgbm7k22f/ONEPUNCH MAN 126.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fubuki looked cute in the chapter.

Getting the Espers Sister in the last chapter of the year, thank you Murata.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQoAXNR3Q34

Those figures look amazing, next year if we are lucky we should get Fubuki and Garou figures too due to Season 2.

Fubuki is great fap material.

HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I WANT A LAP PILLOW FROM FUBUKI RIGHT NOW!

Esper sisters are a miracle of the universe

Is Murata's Tatsumaki a loli or petite?

Talking about butt.

The most shocking revelation is the actual existence of Pri-Pri's boyfriend.

I know right? That was honestly very unexpected. I Thought he mindbroke one of his slaves into making him a sweater back then, but he actually got a caring one.

OTP

Darkshine got a size update since the Boros arc.

>Justice Rides Alone
Did MS make a Protomen reference?

Soon.

Chapter revealed,setup and foreshadowed lots of things.
Pokemon existing in the OPM verse
Tatsumaki lifting the MA hideout
PPP boyfriend
Drive Knight being a spy from the Organization
Bofoy talking about either God or the Organization
Saitama going out to meet Garou again soon
Narinki squad being from the Organization

I can't be the only one who thought PPP looked pretty handsome in this chapter?

>they didn't use the elaborate dress Murata drew
Who did this

is this a tatsumaki thread or not

>Narinki squad being from the Organization

Nah, they just got their suits from it. It's similar to Hammerhead.

>giving him a handy in front of Genos and King
how daring

More like Madhouse made him small, there were some scenes in which he looks slim.

Murata himself. He didn't take in account that was the dress she's gonna keep for the raid.

And honestly, the elaborate dress is neat, but overall I prefer her with the a dark dress that shows off well her shapes.

They're doing a Tatsumaki figure next (not officially shown yet), but nothing planned another figure so far. Of course, that can change, and could totally with the release of s2. Kinda sucks Fubuki still got no figure yet.

It's a Fubuki thread. You'll have to make a TinyTats thread if you want one.

Yeah, and given that this chapter is the last one that will be covered in Volume 17, I believe the Narinki squad wont be a bunch of scrubs. They might take out the likes of Maiko Plasma, Electric Catfish, Marshall Gorilla(if he is still alive) before jobbing to the Demon level monsters.

This is making me think of the first fight in Aliens. Armed overconfident team goes right in the monsters hive and gets royally fucked.

>no one mentions Sekingal
Why is the coolest character in recent OPM being overlooked so much?

he will be proly end up being that spy

>while Fubuki spends a comfy afternoon with friends Tatsumaki is getting BLACKED and PORKED
Why is Tatsumaki such a slut?

Yes.

>whoa this Garou guy
>how is it possible there's a human who can fight S class heroes?
>you know, the human S class heroes

boggles the mind

I really wonder what'll be that volume's cover, assuming the 1 cover per character rule is still going.

Garou, Genos, King, Saitama and Bang all have covers, and the volume will be pretty much all chapter 84. Bomb is really unimportant to the general story and is pretty much an extension of Bang, so I don't think he'd be it. Phoenix Man could be it, but that doesn't seem right. It could be Elder Centipede, though that would be the first non-humanoid cover. It could also be Blast, but it's a really long shot. One of the S classes in 85 could be it, but it'd feel out of place, especially since most of them have prominent roles in the MA raid, or already have a cover.

Elder Centipede seems like the obvious choice, but so did Gouketsu and instead we got the A classes. It could also be Bang and Bomb together, it makes sense, but besides Saitama no one has been in one twice. Or some other random character like Tats in volume 10.

It could be Zombieman, Darkshine, Pig God, Amaimask, Atomic Samurai, they all had scenes in 85, but they all appear in the arc, though maybe there won't be enough covers for them so one of them will be on it now. It could also be Drive Knight, but he had two panels in the chapter.

outstanding work user, post your model so people can go be underage sluts in vrchat

ONE loves irony. It is known.

One big positive about that new squad is that Asami and Noria might turn out stronger than Pink Hornet, Lily, Linlin.

Wouldn't be much of an achievement.

Can you really call them "stronger" when it will be obviously because of their suits?

Volume 16: Gatling (I would like it to be Glasses because he was the true MVP)

Volume 17: Bang and Bomb(with Saitama and King behind them), kinda similar to Vol 14 Cover

The covers are bound to have some characters appear on them more than once. Bang (with Bomb) could be the first. Garou will definitely get another cover all to himself later.

Garou makes sense because he'll have a completely different form, I doubt he'll get one before he transforms. I don't think it's necessary to have them reappear, there's enough characters, and if Murata waits until they are relevant they may overlap and someone will end up without theirs.

It's not like they need to be very important characters (see Lightning Max and Sneck) or very relevant to the volume (see Puri Puri and WDM).

CUTE

Yes I know the suits improves their durability, but what matter more are skills and fighting ability.

Noria seems to be a swordsman, I hope Murata gets some freedom and makes her slash fodders ala Kyoukai from Kingdom,

Technically he could put Zombieman on the volume 17 cover, even though it’s gonna be another Tatsumaki situation.

I don’t really like their current format. Thematic covers for each volume are better than trying to give a cover to everyone.

Someone edit out the table.

Garou won appear in a Volume cover until probably the climax, which is in his Monster form imo.

Well, I like how they began putting more than one character per cover.

wont appear

So what ranking would Garou be in the S-Class? Number 4? Or is he strong enough to be 3rd?

It's not my favorite format, but it works and gives us more variety. Murata isn't one to do cluttered covers like One Piece's and Naruto's, and he also wouldn't do weird shit like in Dragon Ball. I like that the covers don't repeat because otherwise it'd be all Saitama/Genos, and my favorite part in OPM is its amazing cast.

Awakened Garou is stronger than any S-Class, unless Blast is on or near Saitama's level.

Idk if its just me but Fubuki looks cute when she is angry.

Current Garou? >10
Monster Garou? 2
But rankings barely matter, King is 7.

That table needs to be a kotatsu instead.

Someone give poor Fubuki a hug.

It worked when the arcs were much smaller and ONE was introducing his main cast at the same time.

Now giving covers to random members of the cast too late or too early kind of ruins the “package”. I mean volume 17 has intense shit going on in it. Slapping some random fella out of another volume on the cover will really add to the overall atmosphere, right? Right. Not really.

Murata must understand this as well. We’ll see what he comes up with. He seems to really like Bomb, so he might actually get a cover.

I spotted a mistake, in this page, her dress reaches to her knees, but in the next pages it reaches close to her ankles like her old dress

Will Murata redraw this page again?

Bang retired. He’s literally Bang but with sharingan and no back pain issues. Math checks out on its own.

It seems he only fixed the top part on this page, yeah.

Unless Fubuki can control the length of her skirt with PSYCHIC POWERS.

>It worked when the arcs were much smaller and ONE was introducing his main cast at the same time.
ONE doesn't design the covers, and I doubt he chooses who's on them. Seems like it falls on Murata's end of the deal.

The random picks will only be until we get to the raid. Honestly, during the raid pretty much anyone could get a cover and it'd fit:
>Atomic Samurai
>Pig God
>Zombieman
>Darkshine
>Flash
>Amaimask
>Child Emperor
>Psykos
>Orochi
>Black Sperm
>Homeless Emperor
I think having just a few repeated characters would feel off when seeing it as a whole, which is more important than the case to case fit. And there's plenty of room in the future.

I don't think that the cover matters that much for the content itself, most manga have shitty covers or random covers, in the end what matters is having a cool character and Murata will deliver with that. I like to think about the covers as something entirely separate, that may not fit 1:1 but still tells as story in its own.

Wait a minute.....did this sperging autist really make the point that Garou is stronger than Bang? Wtf are you talking about? Bang is still stronger than Garou and even with old age would win in extreme difficulty. Speedreading bitches.

>Someone give poor Fubuki a hug.
She is still trying to TRICK Saitama into joining her. She doesn't understand that she can achieve the same result by just bringing him food and being friendly.

>nopan
hnnnng

>secondaries

Eh. She's likely got an aversion to that kind of stuff, given her past, and feels the need to establish all her relationships under a power hierarchy. I mean, especially with what happened to Psykos, whom she had to put down herself. As much as it was for Psykos and everyone else's sake, I'm pretty sure we could interpret Fubuki as linking Psykos' rebellion against her with the latter's threatening rise in power. Perhaps Fubuki can only truly feel safe in her relationships when she's topdog now, with these significant influences from both Tatsumaki and Psykos.

Are you ok?

Bang’s “place” is basically Garou’s. The latter has a ridiculous growth speed and also a higher ceiling because of supernatural talent hacks.

Not like he’d even think about joining that association though.

>Bang’s “place” is basically Garou’s.
Hilariously, he’d have some kind of wolf inspired hero name too. Like pottery.

The original dress is this floral fishnet, but for whatever reason he decided to ink it.

Bang taught Garou everything and has several techniques he didn't teach him. He has the experience to handle anything thrown at him.

As I said before read the fucking manga and typing your pointless crap. Garou at this stage is powerful sure but not powerful enough to take on bang unassisted.

Yeah it looks pretty but unless you're doing cgi manga recreating that for every fucking panel would take ages.

I'm kind of disappointed with the end result. The new dress doesn't look very good,

I like Tatsumaki and Fubuki both

That's pretty hot.

I’m talking post arc you autist. Sit down and breathe.

Garou “teaches himself” and needs one look to learn a technique, which is not normal by any means, while Bang is carried by decades of experience in the same field. Even so age has taken its toll on him, Bang admits it himself.

Garou is literally Bang’s replacement in action, young and more versatile. It’d be more than fitting for him to have the same rank in a hypothetical scenario where he actually wishes to join the association, which he won’t.

>don't worry, I brought the NTR rangers

Murata is basically daring doujin artists at this point. We better see at least one doujin that features Darkshine pounding Tats while Pig God sits his nuts on her face at C94.

couldn't stop thinking of that desk picture

Gave it a shot. Don't expect much quality to come out of a 3am job.

>3am
Indeed. Nice effort.

Murata might give it a little tweak and thats it imo, after all the dress will be destroyed after fighting Psykos and then she will have the same dress as Tatsumaki.

Perfect OH material, user. Good effect indeed.

Saitama is so fucking dead inside in this chapter, it’s a bit sad.

Remind me, why can’t HA members choose hero names themselves? What would Saitama even call himself?

i am already fapping

OH mangaka should be taking notes now, so OH finally becomes as good as chapter 1.

I just want to run my hands up her thighs and feel them.

Because it wasnt fit for battle, although if Murata thought carefully it couldve served for comedy relief like Psykos mocks Fubuki for dressing up like that and then Fubuki destroys her glasses. Much better than the webcomic scene.

Is that his actual reason or an assumption?

He gave several reasons. Hard to draw, doesn’t contrast with Psykos’ outfit well, too flashy.

Basically he got carried away trying to use that dress design in the actual story. Took him 3 panels to realize.

Haven't read anything since the a-rank jobbers were going to attack Garou. Has ultimateking translated the chapters?

He could have kept the earrings and replaced the fishnets with frills

Anyone know where I can get the digital rip from tonarinoyj? (Better yet, I would love to have a script to grab images). Mangastream's scans sucks dick.

There was one is the last thread

He said digital rip, so he might not want those which the user said were taken as screenshots on fullscreen? I know I get autistic about such things, at least. But yeah, here I guess.
mediafire.com/file/75h5bclgbm7k22f/ONEPUNCH MAN 126.rar
I saved up the raws. Page 8 and 10's first 3 speech bubbles are still identical, though, and ONE already knows about the mistake, so I think we can expect an update on this to correct it in the future.

>more filler for the manga the filler
yay

Nice. Did you rip these yourself?

Why is Noria so hot?

>nigger and a fat slob
this is perfect NTR material

I'm still trying to process why he didn't draw the table. Does he have like...a file with all of Saitama's furniture pre-rendered?

It's how he's drawn the manga since ever. People just noticed it this time because of the drawing of Fubuki being posted in the threads.

I tried to do it a little better