Is "girly tomboy" an oxymoron?

Is "girly tomboy" an oxymoron?

no

yes

lol ur a moron

Not really, the problem is that people use the word now to describe physically masculine girls, rather than what it used to mean which was girls into boy stuff regardless of appearance.

It's kinda like "middle east", I guess. Somewhat boyish, but there are more extreme cases out there.

She will save her bestie from being brought to justice.

>Ryuuko tries to act like a tomboy but can't help look sexy and peak femininity

Busty tomboys are the best

No

Those thighs could crush a walnut

Can boys be girly?

Yes, we call them traps.

Should tomboys be pure or slut?

Can we have one tomboy thread without all the cookie-cutter template bullshit?

Yes, we call them faggots.

I doubt it, no one likes female characters for their actual character, we just like their designs and fap to them.

That's not what I meant, the tomboy is fine, one of the best actually, it's just that I've seen this exact post like a dozen times before and I really don't think we can get any more mileage out of it.

You can like doing boyish stuff without being a muscleheaded butch.

Why are tomboys so fucking appealing? I would marry any of them without a moment's hesitation.

The good kind

Tomboys do win!

This. I’ve been to Sup Forums over a million times and it’s the first time I ever saw the same post be repeated.

Because good tomboys distill all the best traits from both sexes while eliminating the bad ones.

>everyday until you like it

No, it's a refinement.

Could these two be considered tomboys?

Shit I never thought about it like that but it makes total sense. Oregato user

Where do you draw the line with how boyish your tomboys look?

Do you stop at short hair, or do you like them to be reverse traps?

>tfw main girl is best girl

Yes.

*was best girl

>implying she isn’t still
Wait until the isekai spinoff

Is Ryuuko potentially the best female character of All Time?

No it's Kyou

Tomboys should be pure slut for the man they fall madly in love with.

Tfw the “heh” Ryuuko says in her fight against Mako saved her life

Tfw we find out why the “heh” was so important

>Oregato
Was that supposed to be a pun or do you not even know romaji?

Who?

Not at all

A girly tomboy is a tomboy who leans to the feminine side in a few regards. Maybe she loves stuffed animals, maybe she enjoys getting her nails done, cooking, or flowers, knitting/sewing, maybe she’s fond of wearing pink hoodies or baseball caps. Pic related comes to mind when I think “girly tomboy”.

A tomboyish girly girl is a girly girl who has a few masculine tastes. Maybe she’s into athletics, or battle shounen, perhaps she wears her hair short. Orihime from Bleach comes to mind when I think “Tomboyish Girly Girl”.

best tomboy coming through

Misty is a girly tomboy

If only her manga didn't move at a snail's pace and spend weeks at a time focusing on characters that aren't Tomo.

she is cursed to be outrageously sexy no matter how masculine her persona is

Some girls have a hard life

That's a girl that gets forced to look like a boy to appease lesbian idols but wants to dress and act more like a girl.

Who cares, some of them are really cute.

m-more tomboys pls

Tomboys are for Oyakodon!

Such a curse to have.

I want to do justice mith Maccha Green.

I wonder what eating whole lemons makes her pussy taste like.

>cute face
>perky large breasts
>tiny waist
>cute bubble butt
>child birthing hips
>yummy thigh gap
>juicy thighs
>long legs
Girls would kill to look like this, in the same way men would kill to look like a sexier version of Channing Tatum. Why is she so embarrassed of her perfection, that only one in a literal billion girls are blessed with?

2D girls like Ryuuko that desperately try to hide they are sexy by being boyish makes me diamonds. I wish there were more anime girls like this.

>masculine
Eh, I don't see it. I know what you're going for, but I wouldn't use that word to describe her persona.

>tfw she is masculine yet also feminine.
>tfw she is A+ waifu material.
Souseke does not deserve such a girl.

Masculate personality could describe how brave she is, Ryuuko's first impulse is to swing her knife sword.

Sure. Some women wear mostly men's/genderneutral clothes and eschew makeup, but their femininity occasionally shines through like hidden gold.

She's cute.

She uses "atashi" (feminine) instead of "boku" (masculine). I don't think Ryuko is a tomboy, she was just bullied as a kid which forced her to learn how to beat the shit out of people.

That doesn't imply masculinity at all.

She's more "violent delinquent girl" stereotypes when she first enrolls than she is a tomboy but there's a decent amount of overlap and either way my dick is diamonds for it

It's dumb. Girls are girly, that's the given. A girl is singled out as a tomboy because there is a notable boyishness to her.

>Girls are girly, that's the given

Unless they are unattractive or get fat and start feeling unwanted by society. Girlyness ends there.

Blame The British for that

This

Yes, how stupid can one be to not realize that? Also pic related is a full tomboy. Nothing girly about her, thankfully. Girly girls are a plague of the anime and need to be purged from the medium as soon as possible.

with the power of soy, yes

>Can boys be fags?
Yes as long as they get thrown off a building

I'm going for trap mode. I reckon it'll take 6 months to get skinny and another 3 months to develop some juicy glutes, while consuming low-T foods of course. Ask me in September.

It’s more she doesn’t like showing off her body to everyone, she to quote Panty looks like a skank.

Absolutely, and boys are best when they are girly! Unlike girls who a disgusting when they are girly.

All of her opponents make fun of her, call her an exhibitionist. This makes Ryuuko try to deny her own body.

>looks like a skank
[X] Doubt

Is Sup Forums the gayest board on Sup Forums.

stfu Sup Forums

That'd be /fit/

Have you seen the comiket loot thread? yes we are not that I care you're free to like whatever you want Sup Forums im just happy you're happy.

Gayer than /lgbt/?
/fit/ wants to be big strong men and fuck other big strong men. Sup Forums wants to be cute little girls and fuck other cute little girls. Which is gayer?

Hardly, the competition's too harsh. We're really gay but not nearly the gayest.

Sup Forums is still fetishizing the opposite gender so /fit/ is gayer.

No homo

>atashi not being a fit first person pronoun for a tomboy
What is this meme?

>I don't think Ryuko is a tomboy, she was just bullied as a kid which forced her to learn how to beat the shit out of people.
You're a retard, and incorrect. Ryuko is a tomboy cause it's natural for her, it IS her nature. She was not bullied into being one.

>gay
yeah probably
>gayest
no

She's not really masculine; she's just a girl who got in a lot of fights because of her daddy issues. If that's a tomboy, then that's what she is, but some people think that Sailor Uranus is the quintessential tomboy and she's nowhere close to being that.

Fact: People who are averse to tomboys are the gayest faggots.

Sailor Uranus is a reverse trap, is she not? At the very least, she's an Oscar Francois de Jarjayes expy, who is herself a reverse trap.

Right, but some people conflate the two when they define "tomboy". For me it always meant a girl who liked playing sports and not dolls, but I guess not everyone shares that definition.

Personally it's because my first crush as a tomboy who liked to kick boys in the nuts
She also gave me an attraction to short hair

It's a joke/being over the top weeb - obrigado is thank you in portuguese and who were the first europeans to conduct trade with glorious Nippon? And how do the japanese say thank you? Etymological mutations: Obrigado -> Oregato -> Arigato, say thank you like the original japanese did, don't emulate the new trash that doesn't value its history.

>tomboy thread
>filled with literal gays
Good job.

What is wrong with her eyes? Don't tell me she had that Korean eye surgery.

Looks like weird contacts to me.

you've never been you /y/ have you

The unusually large dilation is probably contacts

I meant in the inner corner.

Fags, not frags. Big difference.

>loud
>arrogant
>likes fighting
>not a tomboy

I will never be enough for her sexually and physically (I'm a skinnyfat unfit loser) and that makes me really sad.