What are the current pillars of Jump?

What are the current pillars of Jump?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-06/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2017/.124894
twitter.com/kiirobon/status/905134234209316864?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/09/10/studio-pierrot-wants-black-clover-to-be-the-new-naruto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Four Horsemen:
>One Piece
>Black Clover
>Boku no Hero Academia
>Haikyuu

Pretty sure Neverland sells more than Black Clover

But Neverland and Soma are bigger sellers than BC

I miss the Pirate/Ninja/Samurai trifecta.

The New Big Three
>One Piece
>Hero Academia
>Black Clover

Upcoming Juggernauts
>The Promised Neverland
>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>Dr. Stone

Kimetsu is rising too slowly, its probably going to be Black Clover tier in terms of sales.

According to this most recent cover, Luffy is holding cards of
One Piece
Boku no Hero Academia
Black Clover
Haikyuu
Dr. Stone

Soo the second tier would be
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Shokugeki no Soma
Yuragi-so no Yuna-san

One Piece is Dragon Ball
BnHA is the next One Piece
BC is the next Naruto
Neverland is the next Hunter x Hunter
Dr. Stone is the next Bleach
Haikyuu is the next Prince of Tennis
Yuuna-san is the next To Love Ru
BokuBen is the next Ichigo 100%
Saiki-kun is the next Gintama
Gintama is the next Bobobo-bobo-Bobobo
Hinomaru Zumou is the next Eyeshield 21
Spring Weapon is the next Jaguar
Kimetsu is the next Toriko

just look at the group covers to see

Am I the only one who thinks Stone is just weird as fuck?

>Spring Weapon is the next Jaguar
Lycopene already occupies that spot

>Kimetsu is the next Toriko
Don't insult Kimetsu like that. If anything, Black Clover is the new Toriko with how hard they're trying to push it

One Piece and Haikyuu are the ones that sell the most. I do not know who sells the most between BnH and Black Cover

But Kimetsu is pushed harder than BC

They're pushing Kimetsu pretty hard

BnH outsells Black Clover by over 300k per volume

MHA outsold haikyuu this year

Reposting this

Only because it's been overprinted as fuck

And the full year

One Piece
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia

These will be your Big 3 for the next few years.

I fully expect this roster to be shaken up come 2022.

>Samurai
???

He probably meant the Chinese Samurai Ghostbuster user

Bleach, most certainly.

>Haikyuu

That's not how you spell based Dr. Stone.

Haikyuu sells very well like only second to OP in jump.

fuck off

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-06/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2017/.124894

mha outsold it

>bnha
>hxh
>berserk
>boruto
in order

Well fuck me you're right, it is still above and beyond what the rest is selling though so you get my point.

They're still
>One Piece
>Dragonball
>Naruto
...as their sales will never be eclipsed
>inb4 incoming salty Sup Forumsnon tears
Stay salty my autistic friend

It was a fun time, if not a talented one

Huh. I always though HQ was a half step above MHA in sales

It is. The mha anime brought backlog sales.

If we just look at pushing than bnh would be the next toriko user.

you're just fucking wrong.

The new chief editor had said that he wants to make BC the next naruto.

Sauce

BC is popular because many people read it. It’s only people like you trying to discredit it because Sup Forums is populated by hipsters who instantly dislikes anything that becomes popular.

Sauce

>Upcoming Juggernauts
>>The Promised Neverland
>>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>>Dr. Stone
The Upcoming Medium 3

Soma made a name on its own without super push

Is Black clover the new Toriko? You know that serie that nobody seem to like, but somehow does well in Jump rankings.

Souma was popular in the beginning partly because hentai artist got his work serialized in WSJ

How? The rise in rankings was pretty organic.
Stop mispreading wrong information.

Kimetsu is the Toriko of WSJ’s current running series

>popularity doctored to garner more attention
>artificial ranking
>didn’t sell a lot despite all that
>gets super push
>people still won’t read it

That sounds like the opposite description of Toriko, a great series, almost always the best weekly read in the magazine, bbut was canceled to to shit ratings.

>pillars

But KnY hasn't been pushed at all, what the fuck.

>that shitty art

This is almost as bad as HxH

Why is everyone shitting on Kimetsu suddenly? I mean, I read like five chapters a year ago and dropped it, but even I've noticed the increase in posting about it lately. Did it have a weird arc or something?

It's just one faggot with anal devastation and a lot of free time, just ignore him.

Compare BnHA, BC, Neverland, and Dr. Stone to that trash then we’ll discuss what a good artwork is

>Neverland
Yeah, I sure love down syndrome faces.

Says the kimetsufag who looks at baby drawings of unintimidating monsters drinking blood

I'm not a Kimetsufag you fucking autist, I just hate to see retards pretending that Neverland art is good when every kid on that manga has fetal alcohol syndrome.

twitter.com/kiirobon/status/905134234209316864?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/09/10/studio-pierrot-wants-black-clover-to-be-the-new-naruto/

How fucked is jump if Oda suddenly dies?

if oda suddenly dies they could do reprints of every volume and they would sell even better than new ones

I thought the same thing but I think it's backlog sales.

Sales are sales though I guess. Haikyuu is pretty much proof that the TOC isn't really a hard ranking either- it sells extremely well and kinda floats around the rankings.

I'VE COME TO SAVE JUMP

By faceplanting so hard, the story is currently at raiding the main bad base out of nowhere?

Oda is probably going to die before One Piece ends.

I question how much they're going to make him drag it out considering he's way beyond being a centerpiece of the whole magazine. One Piece is past its peak and it still just crushes everything else by a hilarious margin. They'll never be able to replace it when Oda croaks or he finally ends the series.

The question is how hard are they going to fuck the corpse when it does end? Is One Piece gonna get a spinoff or a sequel done by someone else? Or will they just let it go?

The next Toriko is Dr.Stone, toriko’s editor is also the one behind the push and botviews.

Dr Stone reeks of being a series that falls off a cliff the instant it changes significantly in tone or focus.

Really the series didn't need a central conflict with retarded anarcho-primativist caveman dude. It really fucking didn't. They're stuck in a caveman world where enough time has passed for all human technology to be gone and 99.99999% of manmade objects to have turned to dust. Survival and reinventing everything starting from modern knowledge is the conflict, but I imagine some brainlet editor is like "duhhh this is shonen jump there can't not be a badguy to fight"

The instant we go from "Caveman Beakman roars through humanity's tech tree" to "Luddite caveman wars and political intrigue" will be the instant it becomes shit.

>berserk
C'mon son

>The pillars are different
Not really given how they seem to just job out against the upper moons

Sup Forums‘s list would have been

1. One Piece
2. MHA
3. HxH
4. SnS
5. BC
6. BokuBen
7. Neverland
8. Dr. Stone
9. Yuuna-san
10. Saiki
11. Gintama
12. Haikyuu
13. Hinomaru Zumou

The rest is irrelevant and should just get into the chopping board already.

>SNS that high
>Saiki and HQ relevant at all

Saiki is very relevant, nobody just discusses it because there’s nothing to discuss about it

People unfairly shit on Toriko, and yet never gave it a chance.

Sure the push was annoyingh but if you gave it a chance and read a couple arcs you'd get hooked.

It was the best weekly read, something about it was so satisfying in week to week format.

I feel like a lot of authors write for voumes, structure chapters to build up to a climax and the finale of the volume. It leaves alot of chapters within said volumes to be slowpaced boring set up chapters.

Every Toriko was fun and interesting with very few chapters that felt like nothing happened and existed solely for set up.

The best way to describe it was a weekly action movie. Sure the story is not the best, but the way it staisfying you for the week while leaving you wanting more every week was masterful.

It's beyond the point where you can experience that now since it's over, because you can just binged, and if you can give it a chance and get hooked you won't have the self control to read it 1 chapter per week.

Back when it was still coming out it you were forced to wait, but it always payed off but left you addicted to your weekly fix.

I know this all sounds like BS and yeah all the flaws will be apparent if you binge it now but man it was an experience I never felt with manga, so fact paced and action packed chapter per chapter. Amazing.

>all these reddit spacing

>the story is currently at raiding the main bad base out of nowhere?
The raid had 30 chapters of setup

one piece
gintama
kimetsu no yaiba - replaced hxh
dr stone - replaced bleach
my hero academia - replaced naruto
one punch man
hxh
yuuragi no yuuna - replaced to love ru
promised neverland - replaced bakuman
black clover - replaced beet the vandal buster
world trigger - replaced d gray man

Is that fucking Raku being used on a Jump collab cover? I wonder at what they decided to drop him in favor of Chitoge. I swear I've only seen Chitoge since. Though honestly she wouldn't have been as nearly as obvious of a winner if she wasn't on all the Jump covers.

God: OP
Established big hits: HxH, BnHA, Haikyuu
Upper tier: SnS, Neverland

Problem is you can't get lots of people into a series of unique quality art. Most people need a quick shounen image to get the job done for them, but can't see past the box and gist behind the model.

>Samurai

Gintama? Since when was that series ever popular? Despite actually being quality good?

AoT looks like garbage and look at it.

One punch man's not on WSJ

>Hungry Marie was so shit, it ranked last 10 out of 12 times

sudoku when?

reminder that World Trigger is fucking dead and the sooner you accept it, the better.

Neverland sells more than BC and Gintama and will likely match Soma next volume. Comparing it to Kimetsu or Stone is unfair.

2 younger series have passed its chapter count already, soon Black Clover will too. Sad.

>OP
>enormous power gap
>BnHA
>power gap
>black clover
>power gap
>neverland, dr stone, haikyuu

He means Bleach, ghost samurai.

Kinda amusing everybody always seem to discard souma on every jump powerlevel thread. While everybody tries to put their favorite manga as "top tier", souma sits comfortly as top ten best selling manga every year and fifth best selling jump title

Only WSJ’s retarded ranking doesn’t acknowledge SnS as one of their best mangas in store, WSJ knows that too, rankings more like promoting the new names of WSJ like the authors of Kimetsu no Yaiba and Neverland being the only authors who are mildly successful at what they’re doing right now.