Is this true?

Is this true?
Who would want the child of a psychotic murderous demon

I would like that psychotic murderous demon to castrate me.

Underrated show.

If the psychotic murderous demon looks like that then I would.

She had the best fucking laugh. Shame her VA hasn't gotten any other big roles, I thought she was great.

I want to impregnate Fino and take responsibility.

Retarded and sexy. What a combination.

Archetype bwaka

Now that I've got a few more years of anime under my belt, I'm a little shocked at how good this looks. What kind of budget did this thing have to be so God awful in everything but animation?

Fino IS evil but too retarded to actually be devlilish like satanichia sama and other demonic masterminds

I'd keep her on maternity leave as often as physically possible to save her from the hell of working retail.

What the fuck.
Where are her nipples?
Do artists do this on purpose?

BD only nipples

Yes it is.

Also, she has a thicc ass that needs to be eatin.

Azusa Tadokoro is doing pretty decently for herself even if she's not an A-lister.

It didn't. The first and last episode were animated gorgeously with the rest being anywhere between meh and suck.

My goodness, it's already been four years since then? Well, it has been a long time since I watched it. Nevertheless, every gif I see, even the few I have on my hard drive, still look amazing, despite being an utterly shit show. I don't think it was just moments, this show got some budget for some reason.

All the budget went into boob physics.

The really well animated moments were memorable for how almost perversely well animated they were. Like someone really wanted to show off. Unfortunately, that kind of quality just can't be kept up for most shows.

I do not remember anything from the show in a "memorable" fashion except, while looking back, that it was fairly pretty. The concept was stupid, the execution was stupid, the characters were lackluster for the most part, the entire show was mostly trash, but looking back on it, it sure was well animated. Pet project indeed.

It always felt to me like the point was to try to make something that parodied other things, namely the "hero goes and saves the world from the demon lord" schtick. The problem is, it eventually just ends up being a standard haremish romcom with a piss poor attempt at trying to make the setting appear as "our world" without it being as such. Basically there was nothing to separate it from anything else, and once they got to the "plot", it was obvious just how stupid this thing was. But it was worth a fap or two.

fino tatas

I always thought it was anti-hikki propaganda. Like, "if the damn bums watch our show, maybe they'll want to go out and get jobs and have (((adventures))) of their own."

Man this was good fanservice.

Is the ecchi genre dead?

>good fanservice.

>some random Fino tits every 2-3 episodes with no lewd intent

Nah, too forced

i want to make a child with her

Some people watched it for the boob physics but I just wanted to vicariously enjoy having a decent job with motivated coworkers and friends around, and also to imagine marrying Fino because I would really like to do that.

Another user mentioned the characters being flat, and they were, but Fino has a combination of being trusting, loving, and competent that a lot of anime girls don't have. You can imagine not only taking a pretty girl on dates and buying her things, but her being a companion as you start a household, helping you out as you start a family, a good conversation partner who's always loving and understanding and can take care of herself but she doesn't need to because you take care of each other.

Not really.
Apart from cute Fino, it was pretty fucking stupid dude.

humans will bow before the oni race!

You don't understand
She makes the child to you

Me. I'd make all the babies with Fino.

I'm pretty sure boobs don't work that way

Vile demon boob magic.

Tit zits.

Are... are her nipples migrating?

Yes.