Acca

I have never had my intelligence insulted this strongly in my entire life.

acca was the fedora tipper anime of its season

It was all about the journey. There were a ton of better ways to end it but a few worse ones, I'm glad we got a chill road trip through bizarro United States.

Cave waifu best waifu.

Okay but we didn't even get a full gamburu episode

They should have cut the conspiracy out and just had a SOL about Jean solving problems in all of the districts.

The backstory stuff was a bit overdone. I thought Jean was way more interesting in the first half of the show.

They wrote themselves into a corner bigtime and paid for it with a bullshit ending. They should have removed the gratuitous expository dialogue in the last four episodes and had the coup take place entirely as planned. Putting Jean into a situation with real stakes could have made the second act a lot less limp.

I'm fine with it desu
rather have an anime trying something different and falling short in the end than being generic all the way through

Entirely this. I wanted cute auditors eating cute cakes, not that stupid plot shit.

desu I don't even remember anything about the ending

>we're staging a coup to prevent a corrupt prince from taking power
>okay we're really going to that coup now
>okay prince this a coup its happening
>just kidding we're only pretending lol be more careful next time prince
>dirty shishkebabs are actually the evil ones the whole time because he has an evil grin
>okay I'll stop being a corrupt prince now
>all according to keikaku

I thought the show overall was fine. Basically a political thriller show without any of the typical action-esque thrills. The only people who die, by killing themselves off-screen, are the assassins that fail to kill Jean Which was sort of cool and more relaxing. Everything was much more lighter in tone. Nothing dark like what political thrillers usually are, but rather it was more dramatic (like a stage play).

Everything is kind of resolved really simply, but I had no issue with it since it was sort of clever (kind-of) and was not out of place for the show.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a Flip Flapper thread.
They did a good job. They were getting the audience familiar with the setting before revealing the plot.

The ending fucking sucked. The designs were great, though and the OP is sick.

I would have loved this as well.

Agent Not Vegas was best boy

Niino was best character in the show

The plot wasn't very interesting though. Even the characters didn't really care about it.

*ahem*

Pretty much this. I expected nothing really serious because the plot was very light-hearted. Remember when the assassins were chasing Lotta and she was more concerned about holes in the windows and her chocolates? It clearly didn't take itself that seriously.
That being said, it was okay but nothing special.

The ending was actually retarded but I liked it nevertheless. Things ending in such an anti-climactic and stupid way made this show different from the others. Everything about it was extra comfy too, I have no complaints.

A pretty lackluster ending considering the buildup. I was ready for King Jean introducing cigarettes and decent bread back into the kingdom. Was this how the manga ended?

The ending was great. The way that the sandnigger's plans were screwed over, Jean declining the throne, and idiot prince being taught the importance of Acca with just one line was genius.

Also, the world building was great.