Which one of those "I'm too retarded to exploit my powers" characters is worse?

Which one of those "I'm too retarded to exploit my powers" characters is worse?

I haven't seen the one on the top, but the usurper is the worst person in the history of anything ever.

Eat shit homu hater, homura did nothing wrong.

fist is retarded kid
second is just wants comfy life with madoka.

Homu exploited her powers pretty damn well.
It was her obsession with madoka that was her critical flaw.

Subaru actually has a reason for not exploiting his powers though. Dying is fucking scary and painful most of the time. It's not till later (when he's more-or-less used to having his guts spilled) that he starts killing himself for the the desired result.

To be fair look at what Homura actually tried to do.
She used her time stop to meticulously steal multiple armories worth of weaponry. Then she stops time and uses it to barrage Walapurugis Night with enough firepower to level the city by herself.
I'm not sure how you're supposed to beat that without the God powers.
Or save Madoka without kidnapping her and breaking her heart.

Kidnapping Madoka might inadvertently cause her to make a wish when Kyubey inevitably sneaks in.

weak mind, you and subaru

Don't forget about this stupid asshole

>exploiting literal unpredictable time machine
>entire point of the series is not to over-exploit time machine because X might die
what?

If someone invents a time machine and they don't figure out how to benefit from it they have very lopsided brain development.

>Weak mind
>I'm so strong and edgy
>You're afraid of dying? Lel what a faggt

>a fucking cringy neet
>best girl

You tell me.

Homura spent about 4000 years or so in her timeloop, nothing on Bill Murray or that kid from Raildex, but its bad enough.

Subaru forgot Rem. Fuck him.

>literal unpredictable time machine
>omg i went back in time and now one of my closest friends will die to a different accident each time i go back(each time she dies is completely different than the last one I saved her from, as if someone was physically writing her fate to die like god himself, or if it was an anime or something unreal like that) for absolutely no reason other than arbitrary butterfly theory............

Literally kill yourself.

>Subaru forgot Rem.
Not in the novels.

Not really sure how much you can exploit Subaru's respawning. Some things arbitrarily change from time to time, he doesn't know when he's going to come back at, and it's possible he just might die for real eventually. He's still shit at it but he has some excuses.
Homura has absolutely no problem with exploiting her abilities to the point a cosmic race isn't sure how to properly deal with her or what exactly she's capable of. She also has ever increasing odds stacked against her.

Emotional instability is the real problem for both anyway.

You must be thinking of yuki. Homu spent around 10 years.

>too retarded
Homu exploited QBs experiment to gain new knowledge for herself that allowed her to ursurp the fucking universe.

What more do you fucking want?

Dying is about zero scary when you don't actually die. There has to be a good number of simple ways he could have found to quickly kill himself in order to avoid a tonne of suffering.

That whole series tilts me so hard because MC is retarded. It takes him fucking forever to learn anything, making the whole series feel like a waste of time. Pretty unfortunate

Neither

He doesn't know how many times he can die.

Homura probably used her time stop to molest Madoka all the time.

Subaru never raped Emilia or anyone else and used his ability to get off scot free.

The answer is obvious who the bigger retard was.

Homura is worse because she did nothing right.

>MC is retarded. It takes him fucking forever to learn anything, making the whole series feel like a waste of time. Pretty unfortunate

kind of why he ended up being a NEET