Post best couples

Post best couples

lol, I remember that. Shit came out of nowhere. They don't have a single bonding scene or anything. I did ship antagonist redhead with the fatso engineer though.

You just weren't paying attention.

It's been awhile since I watched this show, but didn't he use to help and protect her? Maybe my mind tricks me but I remember they were often together.
What's their age difference by the way?

The two of them have some time together and Marie certainly develops a liking to him.
But she's 4 in the main story and Sanson is 28.
So quite the difference.
At least he waits until she's 16 before knocking her up and marrying her.

But I mean, yeah, it is still a little creepy when you realize he's 40 by that point.

It's ok for 40yo dude to marry teenage girl

But it's fucked up for older guy to marry girl he knew when she was still little kid

Fuck Woody Allen

Great taste OP. I love age gap couples.

They literally had an entire epsiode together when Marie got lost on that small island they took a break on in the beginning. I think that was the start of it.

kys you absolute pedos

>no capitalization
>no punctuation
>kys
>pedos
Go back to whatever shithole site your crawled out of

>there are people in this world who don't appreciate the cuteness of young girls paired with older men who love them
I honestly pity them.

THE PUREST

I never got the whole aversion of people to grooming exclusively in the context of romance or sex. Parents and adults in general fill up the impressionable minds of children with all sorts of bullshit and groom them for a whole lot of functions. And that's no doubt disgusting. But most people are hypocritical about it and hate only that one particular type of grooming.

Man of impeccable taste.

>Ship this for years
>Bring it up on a forum once
>Just get a bunch of "Ewwww, she's like his daughter!" and so forth
And this was like, over a decade ago. Those who claim that the whole tumblr mentality is something new are sadly fooling themselves.

I was Ichiruki trash right up until the end. I will say this though, they made a cute kid.
Also Renji's still like twice her height which is the most important part.

Well, Americans being puritanical hypocrites is nothing new.
Men of culture are few in number as always.

Hey kid, wanna /ll/?

I remember being a 8/9 yo girl and wanted them to end up together lol

the redhead was in love with the captain tho
and was devasted what happened in the end
didn't you watch the series?

Actually, does this even count as a couple? There's technically 3 women involved and they never clarify at the end of the series whether the girl they'd been mindjacking for years to be into selfcest ever overcame that hardwiring after she got her body back. It's totally possible she shacked up with her alien clone babies.

Kurau was fucking weird.

I've been shipping them for ages, since when I was a little girl, and I think there's nothing wrong with that. People need to step up their tastes.

How is that relevant? The afterword took place years later.

Still in season.

That was fun, until the drama with the dad and all that.
Same thing with Ojojo. Why gag mangaka have to insert drama late in the game and ruin everything?

Age gap couples thread?

My favorite couples.
Go read/plan to watch Koi wa Ameagari no You ni.

the age gap wasn't even that bad

his way of addressing her was though

Only for true patricians.

nothing on saucenao or anything else

sad

>tumblr mentality
Tumblr loves this kind of shit. Most tumblrinas are into the social justice because the fashion and having an excuse to act holier than thou online. They like problematic stuff as long as it pander to them and chicks dig older men grooming lolis and then marrying them

Sure.

>the absolute state of shippers : BTFO

It's not fair that Nadia has to lie hidden in the shadow of NGE. Those final episodes are still among the best ever created.

They run out of jokes.

His 2-episodes arc were the best thing about that show.

Yeah, it's so sad that the island arc put so many people off and they never made it to the actually god tier ending, the N Nautilus is so fucking cool. Same with Kare Kano eps 14 and 15 putting people off so they never watched eps 16-19.

I heard he has a fiance in the manga now