One piece

>germa will save the sun-
these bozos are still nowhere to be seen, where in the blu fuck are they? is compote teaching them a lesson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZtxQR7Ua3s
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_x_Kyoto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Offscrened against Smoothie.

This is really cute.

in the SH fleet clubhouse with Bege and the former fishman pirates

Great, big mom can job to the family of jobbers

I found a new Perospero fanfic

Why would Jinbe try to tank an attack that he knew would chop his arm off? Remember Luffy vs Mihawk? Jinbe is a fucking warlord.

And stop cheering against the SH crew. Brook has been amazing this arc.

Reminder

Is that or letting her fuck the Sunny even further

Cacao Island possibly. They might have saved Pound.

Not bad

What character does this make you think of : candyman, tongue, coat, hat

...LuCa?

Johnny Depp

Wait. What are you talking about? Did jimbe lose an arm?

At what age did Perospero eat his devil fruit?

Why would they save a guy they don't know?
If anyone saved Pound it's Luffy. Nobody else with a decent motivation to save the guy could have been there at the time.

Yes. People legitimately think Oda "foreshadowed" Jinbe losing his arm, and is simply wwaiting until next chapter to reveal it.

Fucking lunatics.

Probably before he learned how to speak.

I miss Zoro

I don't

It's baseless speculation at best.

Why? He never left.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZtxQR7Ua3s

is there a strawhat with a better amv?

Me too

ZEUS JOINED!

I miss Law

yfw zoro appears at the end of the arc and steals napoleon from big mom

He stopped the initial slash, he only got hurt when she put more force into it.

So far we have a Phoenix, and a Buddha.

What other mythical devil fruits do you want to see before the series is over?

nah, big mom is going to take her soul back from zeus and make a new never-before-seen homie, and that will be the big cliffhanger

Unicorn
Dragon
Devil/Demon

griff

Same here

Ouroboros

Reminder that Jinbe lost his arm.

I miss Usopp and Franky.

Angel

Theres also a Vampire, Bakedanuki, Nue and whatever the fuck All-Hunt Grount had, but those are all non-canon.

This. They are a big part of the "heart" of the crew. Zoro is just a badass.

A sphinx would be awesome. The whole idea behind a mythical zoan should be cool, mythos-relevant powers, and the Sphinx would have some really interesting ones.

Big Mom will give Zeus to Nami as a gift. Zeus design was taylor made for Nami. And she already has a magic rod, so it makes sense.

don't they have a sphinx in impel down
I know it is not a devil fruit but still

Did you know that in the English dub, Brook is voiced by the same guy who voices Whis?

He'll find it soon

don't worry luffy gear five super conquer monkey god mode can regenerate his arm

No he didn't.

>a guy they don't know
What if they do, in fact, know him? Pound seems to be royalty. He might know Judge, a fellow king.

Nakama

Just like he lost a leg to the roulette, amirite?

Jinbefags or just brainlets?

He was King of Totland while married with Big Mom, but this was over 20 years ago and most likely just for a short time. I doubt the Germa (or anyone) keeps track with all the husbands BM had, only the most noteworthy. Wich Pound doesn't seem really

We're definitely getting at least one yokai fruit on Wano.

He wouldn’t have put up with Sanji’s shit this arc, so he couldn’t come

mistress

Germa might have save Pound just via happenstance. Oven was boiling the sea before Pound interrupted him. Maybe Germa's objective was to stop Oven from boiling the sea again.

>Usopp was flasshed by Bon Clay in Nami's body
>Usopp was flashed by Nami in the bath
>Usopp saw Nami naked in Thriller Bark's bath
>Nami shoved Usopp's face between her tits after the time skip
>Has a pale, blonde qt waiting for him loyally at home
Chadsopp

>Big Mom does Soul Pocus on Nami and Zeus
>Nami and Zeus fail the test and their souls start coming out
>Brook's song stops the Pocus but part of Nami's soul gets disconnected from her
>It flies into Zeus
New Homie acquired

What?

>he's already forgotten

Even if part of Nami's soul is inside Zeus, it will still obey Big Mom, Big Mom has total command over Homies due to her powers.

Whitebeard can be hurt with a sword which would break on BM's body. The implication here is that despite being gifted such an incredible body she still didn't manage to surpass WB which makes her pretty pathetic.

Not with Brook around.

I don't understand.

Zeus , Prometheus and Napoleon are special. They're made with her soul so they're on the same footing. They Help Big Mom because they want to. We've already seen Zeus rebel and the Tree guy rebelled too WITHOUT the vivre card. Big Mom's only power she wields over homies is fear and that is easily broken as it has been all arc.

>We've already seen Zeus rebel
Where?

Speedreader

proof?

I just skim through the pages in search of anything about Shanks and his crew, everything is so boring.

Proof that you're a speedreader? You missed entire pages in the manga.

>Proof that you're a speedreader?
No that Zeus "rebelled".

Zeus never rebelled, he just changed direction to follow his instinct, and King Baum never received orders from Big Mom. When Big Mom gives a command, the Homies follow it obediently, because they are subjects of her power. Again ,it's the whole reason Homies obeyed Nami when she had the vivre card, because Big Mom's soul energy demands obedience from them.

That's a good idea, it could be true and it would make sense. We'll see.

Nah I believe he was king since before he married Linlin. Mama never wore a crown like he did despite being the queen of Totland, moreover Pound always dressed like 17th century french nobility since his first appearance, and his speech pattern (-ne) reminds me a lot of kid Doflamingo's (-he).

right, they were forced to rebel
retard

Nah in terms of pure destructiveness WB has the ultimate fruit. He can simply tilt the ground and drop BM into the fucking ocean or use a skyquake to disperse Prometheus and Zeus to keep them away from her. It makes sense he got the 'strongest' title over her. He was just sick and old as fuck during Marineford. Even Marco said he wouldn't have gotten stabbed if he were in his prime. Although by Marineford, I don't doubt that WB was the weakest Yonkou.

looks like luca's "setting sail"

Oni. There just HAS to be one given that Wano is literally Japan. Given that mythical fruits exist, it would almost be an actual crime for Oda to let Wano pass without giving us an Oni mythical fruit. More so since Kaidou and his crew being in Wano has the whole Onigashima theme about them. Hell it might even be Kaidou himself with the Oni fruit.

I remember that pic really triggered the Zorotards.

>The implication here is that despite being gifted such an incredible body she still didn't manage to surpass WB which makes her pretty pathetic.

Yes, forced. And as soon as Big Mom commands them, they obey. The Seducing Wood immediately turned on King Baum despite him being their leader when Big Mom commanded, and Zeus didn't fall for Nami's trick a second time. Do you seriously think something created by a Devil Fruit's power can willingly disobey the user of said Devil Fruit? It would be like Perona's ghosts ignoring her orders. Homies are a direct creation of her Soru Soru no Mi. Hell, when Nami manipulated those living cannonballs, it was commented on that since Big Mom isn't in her right mind, the Homies aren't obeying their roles properly

>Soru Soru no Mi
you fuckin weeb

OP has a definitive style now

If we count non-canon fruits, in One Piece x Kyoto's storyline, Toratsugu ate the Tori Tori no Mi Model Nue, which is a yokai.

By the way, reading about One Piece x Kyoto makes me really jealous of the Jpanese people.
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_x_Kyoto

Except when Big MOm explicitly stated COME BACK HERE ZEUS, he ignored her. Absolute command my ass.

None they are literally the asspull type devil fruit.

You wake up and you're now Thatch
what do you do?

I think a Kirin would be cool (chinese hooved dragon) or a Makara (giant lion-fish from hindu mythology that guard gateways and can swallow anything). Then there's the Genbu, it would be a dual-animal zoan since it's a serpent wrapped around a tortoise. Yatagarasu, a three-legged crow that represents wisdom. Also a kappa would just be funny. Someone said "yokai" but that's literally a class of mythical creatures, that's like saying you want the animal-animal fruit.

I'm dead?

Btfo

This movie blew my fucking mind.

How would Ace have acted if Luffy accepted?

i didn't really get it any of it. it felt like one super long episode of kill la kill

>Giant fruit on a giant.
>Word fruit (basically summoning / creation)
>I kinda want a lamia fruit, despite the fact that snake people exist
>Hydra is a classic
>Dragon fruit

>giant fruit
idk why but Oda seems to be avoiding size-altering fruits in canon, I'm sure he has his reasons
>word fruit
so...Koichi's stand?
>lamia fruit
dud sandersonia
>hydra
dud magellan
>dragon fruit
dud momo

Year of Best Skelly ends with Brook saving the day once again

Nah man. Art was amazing, rest of it was Anime One Piece like always. No great fight, no good dialogue.

and he rewarded himself with a swift looksie at BM pantsu

>>hydra
>dud magellan
Magellan's fruit is poison. He isn't a hydra just because he can form the poison into it.

Who is the lamest strawhat and why is it Sanji