Shingeki no Kyojin

>When they screw up your order at McMarleys

Fucking empty calories...

>McMarleys
kek

RIP in pieces Udo

>mfw you make the strongest nation in the world your bitch

He seems to know what happens when you eat another shifter.

>Dwayne Johnson when he kills both Zofia AND Udo

Do you like it?

more like the face of someone who knows Mikasa will save his useless as again.

Why Eren wanted inherit the WHT?

Make that 3.5! I'm a proud EM supporter so I view you as my loyal ally Benjamin! Let's making out!!

*ass

>"Come home"
>"Fuck off faggot"

Why wouldn't a titan fighter want a giant stick than can make huge ass spikes from mid range distance.

Has anyone here picked up the Colossal editions of the manga? The cover art looks nice on them

well it probably can be assumed that something happens for sure, it's a pretty big change he's making to himself. Rush of memories/powers etc.

I know the next step of his master plan was to smash the military guys in the stand, but initially I had a hearty laugh when it looked like he realized Willy was nothing and then just lost his shit

MARLEYAN GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>they had no idea the powers of WH
>still beat it easily

woah... defend this

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Ah I do admit ackermans are cheesy as fuck, but how was our ragetard Jesus supposed to know that she can control earth like that?

The WHT maid is positevely smashing. 10/10, would bang her 24/7
>also Isayama probably read too much Promised Neverland before making this character

>no way, fag

This is so fucking cool

WHT caught off guard
a slight degree of asspull for plot purposes, sure, but at least its an explanation.
WHT hopefully will not be completely defeated for our sakes

Eren can do that already with his harderness thing

Have a cover with best girl.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Doesn't matter if he knew or not, she still wiped the floor with him. So if anything, Ackermanns make Marley their bitches.

Titan is still a titan, if you damage the nape hard enough you win
That's why they used a shit ton of explosives

Nah. I'm not that user but I'm not blaming Eren for this loss. No one could've taken on Warhammer-chan. She's just way too fucking hax. There was literally no beating her the moment she made a fuck huge spike out of nowhere to impale Eren. Even the Colossal would have trouble with that. That said I do feel a bit deflated after all that hype from chapter 100. Eren seemed like he was going to go on an unstoppable rampage and then he needs to ask for Ackerman help to stay alive.

I was right about everything again.

Pieck titan with color is fucking disgusting

They have no knowledge of it's offensive capabilities, by it's anatomoy is that of a regular titan and it still has all the same weaknesses.

Mikasa being flying in the blind spots of titans for years now. They got this shit down to a science.

Eren is fucking godly with the quick thinking and reaction time though, holy shit.

eren has more titan vs titan combat experience that anyone else

>I want to get off Mr. Krueger's Wild Ride

>Marley
Eldian, you mean.

He 100% definitely read Promised Neverland. Maid looks like she came straight from Grace Field. Even the methodical way in which she fights sort of reminded me of the cold, detached personalities the Mamas in Promised Neverland have.

He couldn't. Literally no one but the Tybers had any idea what the WHT was capable of.

>that thing has this inside it
Never judge book by its cover, i guess...

Well both actually.

It's like poetry.

This isn't about winning 1 on 1 fights, it never was.
It's a good thing that eren can't beat a new titan all on his own.

Doesn't fucking matter. All shifters are still in the napes of their Titans. If you blow up nape, shifter dies, if shifter dies Titan collapses. Simple logic. You don't need to know everything about it to win just need enough explosives to blow its nape to the high heavens and turn the maid into paste.

>Editor-kun didn't allow this to happen

There is plausible deniability and maids tend to have similar designs, but this is really pushing it

It is EVER SLIGHTLY possible that maybe Eren/Armin learned something about it via memories of long past predecessors.
This is a long shot sure, and parts of the story seem to confirm memory transference is limited. Yet at other times it seems that some memory transference is not, the passage of memories doesn't really seem to be set in stone in this ever changing story so fuck it. So maybe, just maybe, they knew something.

Yet I know well enough that would be the long shot of long shots, and right now no explanation is the winning horse

I sure hope this isn't the end of the line for her. She doesn't seem like final boss material but hopefully she lives long enough to give us more Titan fights with her before going down. I have a sneaking suspicion that Zeke is lurking around there hoping to chomp on her for that sweet Warhammer power. He just needed Eren to draw her out since he didn't know who the real shifter in the Tyburs was.

After grim reminder well get canon LH.

>If you blow up nape, shifter dies

fuck, wrong one

ah but now his hands don't explode! hes learnding!

Well it is THE STRONGEST titan so far
WHT:
>can control earth (or whatever she used)
>to create spikes in a pretty big area
>to make herself armor
>to make a REALLY dangerous hammer with a giant range
>insanely fast regenaration

Ragetard Titan:
>autism
>shitty crystal hardening
How was he supposed to compete?

She's not a maid though, and she seems way lesses edgy and more like someone who would rather not fight.

Eren lost one on one even with time to ambush it. Which is understandable, WH is apparently the strongest one, with an unbroken chain of memories so it has a lot of experience. Plus it had artillary help.

What it doesn't have memories of is people flying around on compressed air with grenades strapped to their arms. Especially when it thinks that it's being covered by said artillary.

Powerlevels are respected, but so is the power of strategy and surprise.

>Beast titan with the powers of the warhammer titan

I really want to see this now.

Eren is not sexist, if he has to punch women too, he does it

Attack titan is way better close combat though.
WHT is a glass canon that can only fight at range.

Yeah, Zeke might have told Eren that the Warhammer was a Tybur but he didnt know who so they bet on Willy

>make herself armor
we didn't see that. those thundersticks plunged into her neck as if it was just skin, unlike pic related
everything else is interesting unique powers sure. Yet at the same time she also just lost. Her strength also entails experience/training which apparently she doesn't have much of.

Yeah I know it was kind of pushing the similarity but the design just REALLY resembled the maid from Promised Neverland, especially since I was reading that just a while before 101 came out so it was really jarring for me to see such a similar design. And also the way Maid Shifter fought seemed almost like an executioner, sort of reminded me again of the cold attitude that the Mama from Grace Field had. It's all good, I liked the character so it doesn't matter even if Isayama took inspiration from that.

Honestly power levels aren't really a thing here, because any titan can beat any other titan, it all depends on the knowledge and experience of the shifter.

I could definitely see the attack titan, getting in close and tearing WHT to shreds, his only at a disadvantage because he had no idea she could create stalagmite out of the ground like an alchemist.

>LH.
Levi x Historia is gross user

Reminder that Pieck will discover Zeke's treason, she will contact Colt and Colt will eat Zeke. Pieck already destroyed SL's plan by escaping

I wouldn't count her out just yet. Given the way it slammed her into the ground, I think it actually did jack shit to the shell. Or the Thunder Spears just got buff of explosive power and she actually is dead...

Mostly agreed, but it doesn't look like the attack and female Titan have any special offensive abilities.

>WHT is a glass canon
I don't think so, user. She was taking those punches from Eren like a champ. She wasn't even harmed by them. Eren was wailing on her before she even finished shifting yet not only was she uninjured she was able to create a giant ass spike while taking said beating. I think the WHT is pretty fucking durable. Perks of keeping the bloodline pure for 100 years I suppose.

>his only at a disadvantage because he had no idea she could create stalagmite out of the ground like an alchemist
Won't matter once he gets wings.

Thunder Spears were clearly upgraded. There are three on each arm now.

>at least he got to see pseudo-flying Titan before his death
RIP in peace, Mads Mikkelsen. You will be missed.

>Head to the Island
Paradis invasion soon.

Mikasa was the only one with Four Spears.

>with an unbroken chain of memories so it has a lot of experience
while sure that probably helps a lot, you have to be able to physically do things for yourself. Watching someone shoot free throws for a year is not the same as taking those free throws for yourself.

My assumption is that, because of their position, the WHT and various people that held it for the past century probably didn't utilize it all that much.

Reiner and Falco are right under her. If one of them has serum Falco can take the WHT.

(you)

Is it better?

No, your meme a shit

>mfw not actually flying

I think the chain of memories thing works differently in AoT in that Kruger and Grisha's experiences seemed to have actually changed Eren as a person. The same might apply to Maid. Better for her since her memories go all the way back to the original Tybur. In AoT these memories almost seemed to be like genetic memories that sort of instinctively teach your body how to do stuff. If so, keeping the bloodline pure for centuries and accumulating experience would make Maid-chan extremely strong even if she never shifted a day before in her life since she'd know how to fight like her dad, her granddad and her great-granddad before her.

We have to wait 40 days for the next chapter

Alive and Gabbles. I'm very very happy. Though I wish she hadn't looked so scared, that was sad.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

GRIMMED AS FUCK

okay...

Perfect.

>happy
Oh don't worry, user. It's about to get even better....

Reiner is so handsome

bretty gud

Gabble gabble, comrade.

Reiner was so handsome*

>Reiner was so handsome
Fixed for you.

Why did you start shitposting as soon as endgameanon showed up? Are you the same person.

Reiner can't die though

She and Falco are literally going to get fucked hard by ragetard, gotta make Reiner suffer more.

>Inb4, Falco was crushed and then Armin nuke Porco instead

These guys are retarded enough to believe he died for real this time.

Yeah, user.

maybe, but then at the same time she must not have gotten the intelligence reports of that 3DM gear and to always check your six. It's not like Willy, and a few military guys like Magath, we're certain they were there and could make sure they know at least the basics of whats coming. OH