Raildex

Kamikoto soon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume6_Chapter_0
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume6_Chapter_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>desperately samefag yourself and get people riled up so that you can have a self fullfilling prophecy against "shipping OPs"

You're not fooling anyone.

Talk about poor falseflagging attempts.

SOON

I want an imouto spinoff.

She's not very interesting, I don't think she can carry a spin-off by herself

You could work with the Misaka 19090 plotline that was pretty much abandoned. We've never seen one of the standard Misaka imoutos go through emotional development.

>daily life of an imouto trying to fit in as a real human bean
>goes to a normal all-girl's middle school you can find anywhere outside of AC and learn to interact with normal people
>she's like a super hero since she has electric powers and helps people, also guns
>story is mostly SOL but sometimes deals with teenage issues
>key moment of the manga is the imouto finally "smiling" as if she was never a clone and wasn't deprived of emotions
>events in Raildex still influence her
I like it.

>copying my posts into another thread
I don't understand why but okay.

>The PV was just a still image

Why does misaka get flamed for wearing shorts under her skirt all the time like its immature? isnt it more mature to be conscious of the fact that the skirts are way too short and she doesn't want to be showing off her pantsu to lusting teenage boys?

ITS NOT DEAD YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are Tokiwadai's skirts so short anyways? I could see the girls' uniforms of pleb schools like Uiharu/Saten's or Touma's getting away with it, but you'd think the most prestigious girls-only middle school in Academy City would demand a little more modesty.

Tokiwadai ojou's are SUPER LEWD

Maybe they WANT people lusting after these high IQ girls

Misaka's shorts are too smart for Tokiwadai

2 smart

Unpopular opinion.
I think the introduction of the imoutos and LO diluted Misaka's character.

Agree.
But they also secured her relevance in the series, made her popular, and made her an extremely unique and memorable character, both in the series and anime in general. Fair tradeoff I would say.

No, she basically went from being a street bully to someone you can relate to

How so?

Any Thelema experts know about lesser demons? I want more cute demon girls to start popping up now that Coronzon is on the loose.

I don't think theres other Thelema demon aside from Baphomet unless you count the Ars Goetia ones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon

Last Order feels unnecessary.

That filename of yours makes me feel awkward while reading it.

Most of Thelema is just egyptian deities and Satanist ramblings anyway.

This.

She hates it!

Coronzon will probably kill off any other lesser Demon that pop up out of insecurity

I actually feel bad for Coronzon.

Her eyes are scary and amazing at the same time.

Dont worry, she will one up Aleisterin NT20

I already hate Aleister so it doesn’t matter. He kind of just made everything he should have been seem like a joke.

>Be upset she wasn't princess carried by Touma
>throws a bitchfit when he princess carries her
What a bitch

He’s doing it wrong. That’s why.

Thats actual Aleister

When did she get upset about that? And he did carry her in NT17 for like 3 hours.

He is referring to the fanart

He got beaten and killed in NT18, no point in keeping that

She’s important as far as Accelerator’s character development goes, but I agree that setting wise she doesn’t feel necessary. What role she had feels sort of stolen by the Will anyways, and Dolly is cuter and more interesting in terms of being a “unique” clone.

30 years in the future Japanese breeding program

Were the different clones just an excuse to change Mikoto's design?

>how can we milk this character some more?
>oh i know! make ten thousand copies of her!

Fake and gay

It worked for Nasu.

Maybe, Dolly is using Mikoto's original design idea

What are you on about? Clones existed by OT3, and at that point Index was a fucking obscure series and Mikoto had like three lines.

Too bad Mikoto isn't beautiful, brilliant and cute enough to work for kamachi.

>Nasu
Takeuchi made all of the real moneymaking decisions that made TM the giant it is now.

As soon as the previous thread is over cancer fags invaded this one. Great.
Can you guys just create a raildex thread like usual and leave us comfy like before your shit thread died? I've seen more cancer in the 6 minutes since your thread died than the entire hours this thread has been up.
Thanks.

This OP is cancer, someone create another thread.

>stolen by Will
You're acting as though Will isn't Aleister abusing Last Order's role, which she very well could be. And even if Will has nothing to do with Aleister, Will isn't designed to tell the clones what to do like Last Order is. She can't even stay in the world long.

Please do. Infact, I will bump it for you as long as you leave.

>Anonymous (27) 12/31/17(Sun)01:46:28 No.166412015
What did he mean by this ?

>bumping a shitposter's thread
If that's what you like, good for you, I guess.

Here now fuck off retards:

Shit thread. Apply yourself.

Sasuga Kamikotofag.

More like Kamachi didn't get a chance to implement specific design choices and etc in Mikoto so he shifted to the clones. Dolly for example was basically an early stage Mikoto design with longer hair to make use of her Railgun.

No matter if Will is related to Aleister or if it is truly what it says it is (no strings attached), its clearly not designed as a control panel. We've seen Will control no more than one clone at a time, and what she had them do wasn't very far off from what they'd do any way, with the minor exception of Last Order probably wording the NT6 speech a little differently while still making the same point of "don't be retarded, Accelerator"

Pack your bags

>One thread ends
>4 or 5 new IP's show up and start sperging
Raildex clockwork as always.

>says the sperg

Junk Cow is not attractive.
Spats is better.

>everyone who doesn't like his ship must be a Kamikuro memer and a shitposter in need of a safe space
Impressive.

season 3 when

OP literally copypasted posts from another thread to here just to make people mad.
Good thread guys.

Neat. I wanna see them meet and bond in the jailbreaker arc so bad.

More than likely.

You're probably not going to see it, or you'll get some half assed, infuriating meeting like NT3

It'd be a crime if Dolly and Misaka didn't meet to be honest. This arc is probably going to take like 2 years though so meh.

We'll see. Im gonna stay optimistic about it and see what happens.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume6_Chapter_0
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume6_Chapter_1

Thanks!!

Yeah I'm not completely devoid of optimism. I just hope they don't try to sweep it all under the rug without acknowledging the fuck up.

What exactly am I in for if I start reading this? Which of his other series comes closest to it?

I see you're still around only shortening your to prevent your sameposting.

>“My friends little sister is in serious trouble due to his crazy accurate stalker profiling!?”

>“It’s all about building it up over time. The way of the big bro isn’t learned overnight, nyah. …And don’t turn my tremendous accomplishment into a light novel title.”

Their banter is amazing.

What are you going on about?

What did user mean by this statement

Looks like somebody's having a breakdown again.

Don't encourage it

Obviously, you want your smart girls to have the most kids so making the ojou prodigies dress lewdly to inspire them to breed is common sense. Why do you think birdway is so lewd? Because she too is for eugenics

>Eugenics
Endeavor pls.

For your trips I'll admit endeavor is a definite role model. The only thing he did wrong was mistreat his wife, there's nothing wrong with finding a good mate and breeding strong descendants out of them

I am going to try my best to get Mikoto tomorrow but I have my doubts I'll get her with the little gold I have. But I've gotten characters on less gold. I have 4 million in silver and a bunch of sushi and bath salts if I get her. What are you planning for the mobage right now?

Zashiki Warashi with a touch of Simple Monitoring if I was to compare it to the other novels.

I want Awaki or Acqua but alas not enough gold or silver coins to do anything coherent.

I want Last Order to brutally murdered in front of accelerator

I'm slowly trying to get every character which I was only a few away from but now with two more limited editions coming out looks like I have to save some more and won't get etzali or the like on arrival

I have them both. Acqua is one of my main 3. His mob clearing is far too good to let him go. Awaki I haven't done a whole lot with but I have heard great things about her

It's hard to compare to anything though.

>wanting an innocent child to die for any reason, especially a petty one like you probably have

Do you have enough for a 10x? You might just get lucky.
>What are you planning
Figuring out if I can build an Accel capable of fucking over Orianas by reflecting back runespam, since I already have every character in the roster.

She's usually the one doing the princess carry.

When is Livdia going to steal touya from touma's mom

Why would you want a cute girl who's done nothing but inspire happiness to die such a brutal death user, learn how to smile.

it's another mikoto