Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

Why would I watch a dub?

pic unrelated, I assume?
English dubs get pretty bad when it comes to female voices

>English dubs get pretty bad when it comes to female voices
yeah, they can't re-create that generic high-pitched moaning all the jap female voices have.

Berserk
Is this a Zombie?
Black Lagoon
Hellsing

DUB >>> SUB
everyday of the week

only video games have good dubs for some reason.

clannad, your lie in april

This is considered one of the best english dubs actually.

It's funny i remember when it was first announced that Synch Point would be localizing it and some sub fag on the forum i was on at the time, swore up and down that no english VA could ever capture Haruko's voice which was oh so distinctive!!

Kari Wahlgren comes and fucking nails it. Her first job too, go figure.

To add to these:
Yu Yu Hakusho
Tenchi Muyo ( well everyone exept Tenchi anyway never really cared for his VA.) Anyone who denies Petrea Burchard's Ryoko Hakubi is a colossal faggot and should not be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

PSG
Abenobashi (underrated dub)
Baccano

>This is considered one of the best english dubs actually.
That's probably because the Tsurumaki oversaw the english dub too. Makes me wonder how bad the dub for the sequel is gonna be.

literally only kyon

Kekkai sensen

You hatin' on my dubfu Kari Wahlgren?

Because it's good?

dub spike sounds really off to me. I'm used to him sounding more melancholic and easy-going.

Cromartie High School and Excel Saga are the two dubs that I hold close to my heart

Frisbee was too smooth.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ

although, I can't unhear Kel'thuzad now.

These are the only two that come to mind for me. They're still not replacements for the originals, but they're worth watching as a bonus.

GODDESS
Always forget about Cromartie. Excel was great until she broke her voice and they replaced her.

tfw I watch dubs because I can't be assed to read text on the screen and would rather admire visuals while taking in the dialogue in my native tongue

I watched jojo part 1 dubbed because they were meant to be in fucking britain

the phony British accents added to my immersion