Buyfag thread

here's to [your waifu] getting a surprise figure announcement in the coming year!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKepKM_Zx-g4L6Z4EU9mU7yhx39cCmhpXPYlH0MelqXJf4gw/viewform
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66417860
dropbox.com/sh/nymginylo161lra/AADqJ9HXMPyGU89mOs5wSCmYa?dl=0
dropbox.com/sh/fikn7x3jeo5tovt/AAAHDNB0htjfvz5OMst49o6Za?dl=0
goodsmileshop.com/en/On-Sale-Now/On-Sale-Now/Tsukihi-Araragi--Alternate-Color-ver-/p/GSC_SCA_WD_00014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UV_degradation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T O N Y
O
N
Y

Is this Nene?

SOONish

Bufags.moe

tony slutterflies seem like an evolution of what your crazy aunt would mail order from the back of a Life & Home magazine

almost time to spam those bingos

Slutterflies are what your cool uncle would order so his wife doesn't sperg out about half naked anime titties in the living room.

never forget

I hope so. A figure of her Kirara Fantasy outfit would be a dream. In fact, I would love any figures with designs from the game, Aoba and Karen specially, after Hifumi of course.

Anyone have Billy + Morliden doors on carpet?

>her

yes. its absolutely necessary to anchor them to the wall. i had to buy bigger stouter brackets because i free pose all my FAGs and nendos without bases, and the act of opening the doors causes a lot of shaking

So I just ordered quite a few doujins from Melonbooks, and I'm wondering when do you guys fill the transfer request for 2you4. Is it okay to do it right after the order is made or when they ship it all out? I don't think Melonbooks gave me an estimated date either so should I just pick the latest preorder date?

WHERE CAN I GET A NENECCHI?!
LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY ONLY HAD AOBA!!
NENE IS BEST

sold out, go away

BUT THAT'S MY WIFE

Pure sex.

I want a nene figure

My favorite part of the year.

Dayum

Might as well get up on that.

It's not even 2018 yet asshole.

Meet the new year, same as the old year.

Right? The breasts are great too but that ass is incredible.

i dont even know if i can fill up a bingo now. half of what i didnt get on my summer card happened between then and now. guess i can re-roll for 'not pulchra' on some of them

I mean, look at it!

Are they saying Astolfo isn't popular enough for a nendo on his own? The seiyuu needed to make a request?

looks monstrously deformed

patiently waiting

If this doesn't get painted this wonfes I am officially committing sudoku

Still legitimately unsure which I more.

Naw, just crammed into a swimsuit too tight The gap in the middle is a bit too pronounced but I can deal.

Hifumin a best.

I love it when Japan does thighs just right.

Looks like this was a GK

Time goes by so fast

I'd love a scale of her in this outfit..

>!y jp auction ends at 8:55am for a rare garage kit
>wake up at 8:45am and check
>3 additional bids since last night
>decide to wait until 1min is left to bid
>1 min left
>bid
>site hangs for like 30 seconds
>auction has ended

that's what you get you sniping fuck

i had bid twice before that already senpai

Survey will be up for a few more days. So far we have 151 responses.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKepKM_Zx-g4L6Z4EU9mU7yhx39cCmhpXPYlH0MelqXJf4gw/viewform

What kit was it?

There's not even a point in sniping usually since most YJA auctions automatically extend the time if they get a bid. Waiting to snipe is usually a bad idea.

>getting into a bidding war
>paying more then you have to

>missed EMS while at work
>now have to wait till Tuesday
Godamnit

Not getting my hopes up again. It seems like only half of those announcements are actually real.

The point is who's willing to pay the most, not who's there to press the button at the last second. You think real auctions end one second after the last bid was made?

this, i already have mink and rufa kits so it would have been nice to add vena. not sure when i'll see this one again

>You think real auctions end one second after the last bid was made?
Do you go to a real auction house for your anime goods? Yes I know yahoo auctions don't work like ebay.

Aqours is getting a new line of figures from GSC based on the S1 BD covers.

Also, does anyone know if this artist is selling his stuff somewhere online?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66417860
I couldn't find anything from him on Tora/Melon/Manda, only 3 auctions for that cover on YAJ, and I'm currently out of money after my C93 order.

Anyone know of a Ramlethal figure with abs? I can't find it anywhere.

>You
Hype.

What's your point even? They're giving the other parties interested in the product a chance to make a higher offer. It's only fair.

>151
I legit thought there were more people in these threads, considering there are people from the whole world.
Now I feel like I'm part of some sekrit club.

Sent ;)

Not everyone cares about a survey.

>more wetsuit Kanan figs

Yay

December box is here. I'm very happy they fixed the StuG's design. It's really nice.

There used to be more participants in the last years. Was the survey even posted in the last thread?

Wetsuit is pretty shit-tier fetish, but the competitive swimsuit is mmmmm.

is the prior years data hosted anywhere? just like the AOTY survey, i send in my answers every year, occasionally stick around for the results, and never save them to look at later

>RSAL shipped on the 8th
>still no updates

Anyone else really want to die right now?

Summer uniforms are so cute.

>surprise
Nah, 100% confirmed next Wonfes

I wouldn't know. Pretty much do the same as you described.

>SAL in December taking long
Color me unsurprised.

ppk, yyk, and ccn are staying on my card for one more WF before i give up. i'll take anything, even a doujin keychain

dropbox.com/sh/nymginylo161lra/AADqJ9HXMPyGU89mOs5wSCmYa?dl=0
dropbox.com/sh/fikn7x3jeo5tovt/AAAHDNB0htjfvz5OMst49o6Za?dl=0
I don't have the previous years.

How the fuck is this back in stock?

goodsmileshop.com/en/On-Sale-Now/On-Sale-Now/Tsukihi-Araragi--Alternate-Color-ver-/p/GSC_SCA_WD_00014

Ordered one in case it's an unannounced re-release

thank you

Where's Reisen-user when you need him?

>in case it's an unannounced re-release

Uh no? Its extra stock, why would it be a re-release and be already in stock?

Both that maru and dia look great.

>s2 just ended
>merch sales through the roof
>WonFes around the corner

The nugget rules over all

I wish my taste was as plebeian as yours. I stopped being excited for WF 3 years ago or so.

Being an idolfag is expensive.

Eh. I never expected it to arrive in 5 days as advertised anyway.

came back from Christmas break to these two items in the mail. the daki art is 10/10

Cute, I hope she's not nude.

shes not on that side, the other side she might be though

>doesn't have a daki in 2016
>end 2017 with three dakis
I feel like I dove down the slope instad of slipping.

Might as well just do it now and save yourself the wait.

Then leave the threads, you worthless piece of shit

She arrived in the mail today. My pso2 waifu who I thought would never get any figs actually got the best treatment because the other pso2 related figs are prizefigs. Her hair is really nice and I like how detailed everything is. My only complaint is that her pendant isn't attached to her choker's chain and is just there on her chest.

Great way to end 2017.

Oh, also one of her hair accessory thingies fell off but that's an easy fix.

Has anyone had problems with figures fading due to sunlight?

It'd be nice to have some sort of scale, but I don't think the source material lends itself to that kind of merch

Not really, no.

No, I don't expose my figures to direct sunlight. Because fading won't be the only problem you have if you do that over a long period of time.

No but that will happen if they are in contact with the sun too much.

How worth 14k is she?

So only direct sunlight will harm them? Not all light entering from outside?

Very worth it to me but only because she's my waifu. 14k is probably a bit too high if you don't have any attachment to the char even if she is extremely cute.

Are you an idiot or something?

Yes.

UV radiation is the component that causes colors to fade on plastics, so ambient light reflected off surfaces shouldn't do much to them due to most of the UV rays being absorbed by the surfaces. Windows and glass in general however don't absorb all the UV radiation so don't set them in sunlight being cast directly through windows. If you're feeling particularly paranoid you can put your figures in a room with no light coming from the outside.

Never ordered something so fast.

Hoho, a man that tries to see through his bias. I'm thinking more like 12k before I pounce, does that sound reasonable for what you got?

Not even a big Diafag, but that outfit is qt

I actually got her for 13.4k but yeah I'd say around 11-12k sounds about right for this 1/6 scale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UV_degradation