Comfy anime/manga

No violence. No drama. Nothing too deep. Just live, relax, and let the worries slip away. What are the anime and mangas that are the "comfiest"?

sleeping

Go back to r.eddit.

boku no pico

try elfin lied
can't get more comfy than that

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

pretty much all slice of life ?

Baccano!

>mangas

One manga that is comfy to absurd levels is Yokohama-Kaidashi-Kikou.

In a post-apocalyptic world, Earth is recovering. We never know if it was war, a plague, or some other catastrophe that caused Humanity to nearly go extinct. Still, Nature came back and people are rebuilding. Many places are left abandoned and the overall population is low. Everyone help each others and just live their lives.

The main character is an android who try to find some meaning in her life. Often, the "camera" pause and take the time to show us some beautiful landscapes. Many frames can be dedicated to just the girl sipping some tea. Not much plot going on. But I end up reading all 14 volumes pretty quickly.

This was a very, VERY relaxing read.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

perfect

Yeah it looks good as an anime, but I can't stand the manga.

The manga is a masterpiece of panelling, pacing and composition though.

Flying Witch is boring as fuck.

So why was so disappointed there was no season two? I want to be bored some more.

There is an anime that was made? Woah...
I bet it only skim the manga though.

Pretty much, but it's a nice bonus after you've finished the manga and want to kill yourself

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai has plot, but the art is so comfy that it compensates perfectly.

I know there is still a lot of threads already talking about this, but Girl's Last Tour is... hum... "dreadfully" comfy. It's pretty weird.

dropped at the lesbo fanservice kissing
comfy isn't stinky yurifag otaku pandering

Stick to the superior and wholesome Aria guys.

You're reading manga. Manga as a concept is entirely thought-up in order to pander to as much people as possible.

>to pander to as much people as possible.
Not ture, if it were then every manga would be a terrible mishmash of every trope possible in order to cover all bases. And evidently, that isn't the case for most. A manga may have pandering but it chooses who to pander to, most don't try to pander to absolutely everyone because that way you end up pleasing no one.

>every manga would be a terrible mishmash of every trope possible
No, they pander to a specific audience as hard as possible in order to sell as much as possible within a certain audience.

My favourite one is surely fuck off to /wsr/ you fucking newfag

The Aria series

1 panel of yuri kissing doesn't mean shit. YKK beats Aria anyday. It has a lot more substance than muh utopia

I re-read it every spring and have done since I first finished it. It's probably my favourite manga of all time. Or at least tied with this which I re-read every winter. Just finished my current reading of it.

Pretty comfy. Greatest love story of all time

Try made in Abyss, it's about small children going on a fun adventure

If it had substance it wouldn't need to have shitty pandering

Ignoring the edgelords who try really hard, I found cooking with them pretty relaxing.

Just because it has one panel of pandering doesn't mean it needed it. YKK is easily one of the greatest manga around.
By the way, Aria panders to its audience by making the girls dress in hot uniforms. Does that mean it's bad?