¿FLCL season 2 & 3 opinions?

¿FLCL season 2 & 3 opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhW81Ekacf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll be generic and forgotten about after they air

Its probably going to be shit, but I will watch it religiously anyways

they are going to ruin something I love.

if by some miracle it turns out as good as the original I'll be nice to everyone for the rest of my life, even my mother.

>I don't know what generic means, but i'll use it in a sentence anyway

>focus seems to be on worst girl

Yeah nah

I really doubt the anime will be good but at least we'll be getting more Pillows.

I just want more pillows with good fighting scenes.

>I'll claim you don't know what a word means so I look like I have a point

I doubt the animation will be as good, especially considering that you need a whole different pace for a 2 cour show, it will most likely feel a whole lot slower.
Also I dont think animators still do little frame secrets.

if the opening scene of the new one is even 1/10 as beautiful as the original's then I would say it was a success

Why is she wearing Axent Wear headphones? AKA, pieces of crap that don't work and break easily.

I will never find this not hot

i wouldn't say its hot, I would say it's excruciatingly painful. especially with the music playing in the background

for fucks sake boys, I love FLCL too much

how the hell is it painful?

FLCL was always about growing up, so Naota being that young works. Aging up the protagonist feels kinda risky.

I just want Glasses boy to be happy and end up with cat girl. He looks like a likeable goof.

the yearning music in the background, the confused feelings apparent on the young man's face... it's just such a genius scene

Childhood is waifuing Haruko
Adulthood is realizing Ninamori was best girl all along.

I really remember doing that as a child, watching the dancing reflection spots from the sun shining through plastic water guns.

you're sick and need help

purely in terms of being a great character, mamimi is surely the best

Fukkin cock tease

mi negro

Ya boy's here

what story could they possibly be telling?

Naoto grew up. the space pirate went back into space and haruko went after. the medical mechanica was defeated.

I wish I was diddled by an older grill as a child.
Really one of my life regrets.

Must be a completely new story with the familiar backdrop.

I'm pretty sure everyone saw this coming.

Who's directing anyways?
Wasn't the old director busy helping Anno ruining Eva with the Rebuilds?

that screenshot... this is a weird moment that is strangely great, one of many in FLCL

there's a bit in episode 4 where mamimi's face is on canti's screen and there's a close up of her nose for apparently no reason but it fits so well

those nips were on some next shit making this

Wonder what it will be about when the gang is maybe old enough now not to think all day about dicks and how your parents don't get you.

Hahahah yeah xd

>In the new season of FLCL, many years have passed since Naota and Haruhara Haruko shared their adventure together. Meanwhile, the war between the two entities known as Medical Mechanica and Fraternity rages across the galaxy. Enter Hidomi, a young teenaged girl who believes there is nothing amazing to expect from her average life, until one day when a new teacher named Haruko arrives at her school. Soon enough, Medical Mechanica is attacking her town and Hidomi discovers a secret within her that could save everyone, a secret that only Haruko can unlock.

How many cocks do you suck on a daily basis?

So she's a lesbian? Isn't Haruko the bad ending?

season 2 and 3 will have separate stories

>¿
What did he mean by this?

It's two seperate 6-episode series, if it's paced differently then that's the fault of the director or whatever, rather than the alloted episode length of the show.

He's credited as "Supervisor" in the trailer youtube.com/watch?v=yhW81Ekacf4

It's not following Naota though, the girl in the OP is the new main character.

Katsuyuki Motohiro, he directed the psycho-pass movie

¡It's a grammar rule from an advanced kind of language!

Kinda skeptical then, maybe I won't be able to relate.

I don't see how that's relevant. I'm not gay. you're gay

sorry I just don't find cartoon characters attractive m8. I just appreciate FLCL because it's high art

Thats the gayest thing I have read all week.

I'm not 12 anymore so it won't have the same impact on me.

I doubt that much has changed in only one year for you.

the bit where mamimi looks on as canti takes flight, then it cuts to naota and haruko on the bike... it's just beautiful. I'm so glad I can appreciate this cartoon because it's really amazing and not because I'm attracted to lines drawn on paper

Will definitely skip

Sorry men, but i'm from U.S. and Mexico border.

FLCL season 2 & 3 ?

blame cartoon network.

who decided to burn money creating OC Donut Steel FLCL instead of just dubbing any of the million animes made since. because new is scary to them, unless it is cheap or might appeal to the dragonball crowd.

I wonder if the Galactic Space Police Brotherhood is supposed to be working for Fraternity

youtube.com/watch?v=yhW81Ekacf4

What if its all a ruse and on release day they will announce they actually produced a new Megas XLR?

>sorry I just don't find cartoon characters attractive m8. I just appreciate FLCL because it's high art
now this is some premium bait.

FLCL3 should've been first.

I want my Eri Ninamori.

>sorry I just don't find cartoon characters attractive m8
Jesus fucking christ

I'm deadly serious

I just don't think it can hold up

Is 3 about Ninamori?

When I was 12 I found Haruko quite attractive I'll admit. But I'm 21 now...

>FLCL 2 and 3 was predicted to be super bad
>it turns out to be a masterpiece
How btfo Sup Forums would be?

I'd be pleasantly surprised and really happy.

I don't have any expectations for it. Production I.G. have a lot of really talented staff, but the fact they couldn't get any of the big names who made the original one great to work on the sequels is worrying. But hey at least The Pillows will be doing the OST, that's something.

>Western funded anime
It's trash, marketed towards the Adult Swim Sup Forumsco/ audience.

The production is entirely Japanese, done by anime industry veterans. Where the money comes from doesn't really matter, what matters is securing people with creative vision for the project, which is the main concern here.

If it's good, great. If it's shit, the original still exists so I don't really care

>mfw Haruko won't stop making references to the first season

Ok. I agree with your opinions on the scenes in FLCL so whatever.

I really REALLY need to watch FLCL again

It is actually in good hands since Prod IG is making it, and they actually teamed up with Gainax to make the original anyways. I think it will be good, even if it is different than the original. It just needs robot fights and rock music and I'll be satisfied.

Lets post more nice moments from the first one

I would jizz.

the adult swim producer is still overseeing the concept/script and is supposedly reallly strict according to the staff at the panel last year.

I already hate the art style.

Not only they make a sequel for perfectly self contained story for no reason, they're making two of them

I hope Cartoon Network goes bankrupt before it happens

yeah, it's gonna suck big time

>I'm a faggot

>mfw manlets complain about sour drinks

you're not wrong
>Jason DeMarco: I’m beyond thrilled to be able to produce a sequel with the original creators, for Toonami, where it belongs.

The Galaxy Space Patrol IS Fraternity, they're interchangeable names. If this is a joke that went over my head I'll feel like a dumbass.

>mfw manlets don't want to play the puss in boots

That's what I thought at first but then I thought that Fraternity might be more than just the name of their police force.

>mfw manlet kids pretend they are not

>implying they're not creatively bankrupt already

Something I noticed on a recent rewatch, the R1 subs for this scene don't use the word Fraternity, but if you listen you can hear Amarao say "Uchuu Keisatsu Fraternity". I don't speak nip so I don't know if I'm missing anything else.

Likewise, in this scene Haruko also says "Fraternity", but it's left out of the subs.

It will be good.

Oh, I didn't remember them ever using the word fraternity in the original. Guess it just refers to the galactic patrol then.

AS just had its best original show in years a few weeks ago

That fucking kick gets me rock hard.

Apollo Gauntlet?

>western trash

Nope

You will never feel the joy of delivering a 1080 roundhouse to your mechanical foe

I was thinking of Tender Touches but I actually missed most of Apollo Gauntlet so I don't know how good it is.

There's so many good ones to choose from.

As a teenager i use to told my gf that i like to be slowly hugged that way just because FLCL. She never knew what FLCL was tho, my power level remains hidden to this days.

>even my mother
No don't