Pre-2000 anime

Whatcha watchin over the new years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUn7KgXhwwI
nyaa.si/view/842806
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2925166
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chacha

Dirty Pair Flash. Original was really great. So far I'm not really sold on this remake.

Rose of Versailles. So far it's really boring and I want the evil duke of Orleans to succeed.

I'm also watching Attack No 1 and it's awesome.

I've seen 2 episodes of Kodocha recently. It's enjoyable, but hasn't really captured me yet. Maybe if I give it more episodes, but it's an anime I'm taking slow.

Also seen an episode of Cowboy Bebop and slowly worked on that, seen 11 episodes so far. It's okay, but not something I really want to watch. The next is apparently a twoparter, so it'll likely be a while before I feel that I can watch that.

for me kodocha is something very nostalgic, I remember watching it on dish network back in 06 and it always the highlight of my day. It takes a while but sana and akito really grow on you.

I've seen 8 episodes so far, and they seem like good characters

Yeah. They're mary sues. Depressing show though. Makes you realize you're not a mary sue.

Just started Outlaw Star and Kare Kano.

I haven't come to the point where it's revealed they are mary sues yet. So far they seem like deep and interesting characters.

Watching Magic Knight Rayearth. Give me your hot opinions, it's okay so far. BD looks nice at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUn7KgXhwwI

I recently finished all of Slayers. I enjoyed all of it except for the garbage 2008/2009 seasons. The 90s seasons were great though.

I love it. Don't listen to the people who say the second season is bad, it's good.
Objectively speaking, the first season is probably no more than a 6/10 at most, but I used the countless hours I've listened to the opening theme on repeat to justify bumping it up to a 7.
It's a good thing it's only 20 episodes long, because if it were longer it'd be repetitive unless they added much more to the story.

Second best CLAMP anime, third best manga.
From what I've read/watched, anyway.

I've started watching this for the first time a couple days ago
so far most of the shit that's going on is literally 2 deep 4 me but I'm having a good time, at least the musics are good and the duel sequences manage to keep me hyped up even with all the re-used footage

Just finished this.

watch the fucking 2 parter faggot

Just started on Initial D
One character is annoying and the faces are all kind of off, but other than that it's been pretty enjoyable.

I'll be finished with Infinite Ryvius by tonight I think. Just have the last 4 episodes to go. I really love Ikumi though, I have a bias for side characters who become anti-heroes or essentially "final boss" villains by the end.

Watching & loving Yamato

Jesus, did they really scrub all the grain out of the BDs?

I think it's just the encode I have.

Oh I looked up your encode and yeah the guy just scrubbed out all the grain. Personally, I think it looks awful, but whatever floats your boat. I also did not know that Yamato was on 35mm film. Sounds like I should give the BDs a rewatch one day.

I just didn't feel like archiving a 192.53 GB file on my computer. I don't really mind the way it looks for 26.02 GB.

I finished Yamato 2199 the other day, how different is the original? I really liked it until the last 5 or so episodes where the story went completely retarded.

Yeah it seems like no one has bothered to actually encode the BDs properly for whatever reason.

Eh the original kinda has a few retarded things at the end as well. I liked it a little better than the remake for what it's worth.

nyaa.si/view/842806

please help

I don't wanna be an ass or anything, but it's freeleech on AB.

I already told you once to check rutracker.
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2925166

I am 19 episodes in Cutey Honey, the 70s one. Episode 13-15 were really good, the rest were ok but nothing to write about.
Though the transformation sequence and the monster of the week are top tier, and the op is probably my favourite of all times, it's so damn catchy.

I just started LoGH earlier this month and I love it so far, but last week-ish I just opened Sup Forums and literally the first thread was about Kircheis dying (I haven't gotten to that part yet). I was so fucking angry.
I also watched the first YKK OVA yesterday and I fucking loved it. I plan on watching the next one sometime soon.