Fate/Apocrypha

It's finally over. What did you think of it overall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498
strawpoll.me/14730202
strawpoll.me/14730210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SUBS WHEN

Admit it, Sieg wasn't that bad. You fags were just overreacting.

STRONG AND THICK

He was terribly uninteresting.

Yeah, a boring ass fuck self insert was so good. Such depth and complexity he had. Such an inspiration for ESL fans everywhere.

Dropped it after first cour and I even managed to finish fucking Re:CREATORS

>these are the kinds of images Siegfags have in their folders

Can you stop baiting for a single second Apocuck?

better than Shirou desu

And yet he's better than Shirou. It really makes you think.

Semiramis still isn't in FGO but I'm glad it's over

He gets to fuck Jannu, so he's ok in my eyes.

Amakusa and Semi's relationship was more endearing than Dragon Dick and Jeanne.

apparently there are seriously idiots that think that
[blank self insert] is better than [blank self insert].
Hang yourselves.

Anyone who stuck with it is a hopeless fatedrone or literally eats their own shit.

Worst Fate story.

He was really, really boring. I had to fight the urge to skip all his scenes. I still don't know how I managed to endure them.

I watched it because it was fun to see how awful it was. It also is going to make Last Encore better next season in term of comparison.

>Shirou is a self-insert

t. retards who never read the visual novel.

BIG
DRAGON
DICK

Literally every aspect of the show that did not feature Jeanne/Sieg/Astfolo was a shit ton better.

I don't get how anyone can argue that even if you like Jeanne or Astfolo, they just drug it down.

All that bait

Shit, I should feel so much for two characters who barely have ten minutes of interaction with each other in the entire series.

Nah, HF Shirou and Miyu Shirou>>>>>>>>>>>>Sieg.

Meant to type shouldn't.

HAHAHAAHAHAH

Because throughout the show you saw signs that Semi really cared about Shirou and the final scene really expressed whereas Sieg and Jeanne felt like it was going through the motions.

Waiting for UTW to sub the last episode. I thought it was okay, a moderate 5/10 with some really nice animated scenes towards the end, Sieg vs Karna and Sieg vs Shirou, I just thought the execution could've been handled better.

Lewd

It was terrible.
Sieg was terrible.
Extra surely will be better.

>Shirou trained his body and his lame-ass projection every day of his life to become a superhero
>Siegshit was gifted random superpowers and two living onaholes before he could even walk or express a complete sentence
now can you please die of cancer so you lowlives can't procreate?

I didn't think anything about him, since he was so uninteresting.

>M-muh siegfags
Holy shit. What an awesome reveal.

>desu
False flagging hater kys

He was too boring for me to care about him.

Forgot to continue watching this after 2 episodes, should I even bother finishing it or just drop it?

Extra is going to be way too pretentious for the average fatepedro

>kys
Back to facebook you go.

Who cares, I'm going to sit back and enjoy it.

Not really worth finishing asides from some nice fight scenes that happen later on. But those alone can't redeem the series as a whole.

>Extra
>Pretentious

Only if you want to see how all the moderately interesting characters job or fuck up so saberface and fuckboy can play the training wheels on homo baby naruto's unicycle

>rebellion director
>nasu rewriting it directly
Its gonna be a wild ride

Shittiest sakuga attempt on the block

>Sieg has more of a brain than Shirou despite only being 2 weeks old.
It really does make you think.

Honestly, episode 21 & 22 are the only ones I can recommend.

A lot of good servants were wasted on this shitshow

The church should think twice before sending someone named Kotomine to supervise a grail war. Or are they trying to ruin them on purpose to piss of the mages?

At least it was better than UBW.

It wasn't.

(You)

>No summoning flash backs between Shirou and Semiramis.
>No scene where Shirou served Semiramis luxurious wine from the church.
>No flirting scene between Shirou and Semiramis on her throne room.

A1 at least put additional scenes on the bd.

Shirou and Semiramas should have won.

this

How dare you all shit on Apocrypha.

In Shirou defense he only had an intellectual capacity of a high schooler.
On the other hand Sieg's comparable to a super computer.

But Apo was great. Better than UBW thanks to ginger ninja.

>Literally every aspect of the show that did not feature Jeanne/Sieg/Astfolo was a shit ton better.
>I don't get how anyone can argue that even if you like Jeanne or Astfolo, they just drug it down.
Correct answer. It would've been better if they just stayed as a background secondary characters for the whole run. Well, even Sieg as a secondary would've been enough.

I guarantee that most people who actually stuck with this series until the end only did it for Astolfo.

So remind me, is the moon like a giant super computer in fate or what?

best girl

What's even the point of coming here when people don't even express their shitty opinions about chinese cartoons on an anonimous board and instead they just keep making EBIN BAITS DUDE?

New years depression I reckon.

STRONG

THICK

MOMMY

>Karna will always be soiled for taking part in Apocrypha

Emiya had to pledge his eternal afterlife to being the planet's janitor to obtain his strength. The other Shirous will never reach that point.

From his perspective, a couple weeks being Jinako's otouto more than makes up for a thousand Apocryphas.

Better for faggots like you to jerk off to. Funny how you have to bring up another character and can't defend mister blank slate by himself.

Not a fan of this scene. I wanted to see Semianus suffer more. She should've died last episode, no closure with Shirou. She's a real minge like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

Hey, anons, hey.

Pic related.

Best girl.

He still trained like a madman for his entire life, even in F/SN when he met Lancer at the Emiya household they pointed out how impressive was for him to almost deflect one of his attacks.

Meanwhile Sieg is literally a newborn baby being randomly gifted dragon powers and two undeniably loyal servants that will suck his microdick at any given time. Hell he even got stronger for getting randomly struck by a lighting NP.

Even Amakusa Shirou is better than Sieg.

Shirou isn't as boring.

>Fate
>Not being pretentious garbage since the start like always

Atalanta a cute. Doujins never.

>Your basically saying that Kotomine was a better character than Shirou.

TM antagonists was more actually compelling than their counterparts, the protagonists

>he doesn't know

This is some Shippuuden level quality shit right here.

Hakuno is better than Kiara.

meh

>Blank state being good
That's funny, tho you should say Twice

Who's better, Medea or Semiramis?

strawpoll.me/14730202

WHERE IS THE OST

Men were mere playthings to Semiramis, the Empress of Assyria. The ones who had been lured by her words and robbed of everything were beyond count. Amidst all of it, she allowed only herself to exist as a ‘woman’. The world needed its fertile wombs to bear the children, of course – but it was her sole province to act as a woman and do as she pleased with any man. From the start, that was the only way for her to survive.

She still remembered the moment shortly after her birth. She could vaguely recall the form of the woman who had abandoned her and hurriedly escaped to the river. It was the fish-goddess Derketo, who had committed adultery with a Syrian man and bore her as a daughter. She had called Semiramis a shame – a humiliation for being the product of a mortal. It was only later in her life that Semiramis realised what a fool her mother had been. After all, Derketo had failed to resist the charms of a mere man.

Semiramis had been left to die by her mother, and her father’s life was ended by the same. However, Derketo had bestowed a single gift upon her – for within Semiramis flowed divine blood. She adapted to the riverside and her cries drew doves who would care for her. Surrounded by endless wings, they came together to keep her warm when she shivered in the cold, and obtained milk from other sources with which to feed her. Those dauntless wings protected her from wind and rain and raised her.

Ten years later, she was discovered by a shepherd and brought into the human world – but her inner nature had already been set. Her foster parent taught her how to perform dances, and to beautify her appearance – but these were merely weapons and techniques by which she would survive in the world.

Second question.

Which is the overall better couple?

strawpoll.me/14730210