Goblin Slayer

Guess who is getting a doujin soon, but it doesn't have gobs...or GS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kinsanta/status/947197377391108096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof i am not lying
>twitter.com/kinsanta/status/947197377391108096
Is not vanilla, why japan has forsaken us?

Because Japan has shit taste when it comes to just about anything. There are rare cases where global interests align though.

Well, at least is from a talented artist.

It's Illya, dumbo.

>Imagine what a vanilla GS doujin would be like
>GS would end up having nonstop baby making with every heroine.
>Somehow ends up reproducing faster than goblins do
>His children alone make up enough of the popular that they outnumber the goblins.
>They all become goblin slayers and drive the goblins extinct.

Csoplaying as priestess?

why........

Dumb frogposter.

Nah, OP just an idiot. That's her school uniform.

Only having one GS isn't enough for all the goblins, the solution is to be like the goblins and make more GS.

>but it doesn't have gobs

All is well then, carry on with your mating session.

>Not priestess

>but it doesn't have gobs...or GS.
What's the point? Elf and Dwarf hatesex?

imagine a crossover doujin with wasabi from goblin is very strong raping him to produce a hoard of little goblin slayers.

>no gobs or GS
who is it then? and what's the point?

Unlikely. Goblin Slayer's autism is such that if he ever found himself in that situation and powerless to stop it he might chop his own balls of bite his tongue... although both options come after blowing himself up somehow to try and kill the goblin.

> no gobs or GS

then what is it about?
Priestess getting banged by faceless men behind the Guild building?

What if he realised it was the only way to breed a new generation of Goblin Slayers determined to wipe out the filth?

GS' doujin logic after finding this scene:

"This could make good practice for female adventurers to increase their mental resilience against Goblin rape."

"Maybe if we impregnated all femae adventurers before sending them to fight goblins they wouldn't be able to utilize them as breeders before they died from the abuse"

>Goblins being goblin slayers

Does not compute.

Goblin Slayer's prime directive would force him to terminate the infants for being goblins, and if he somehow allowed them to live and SOMEHOW managed to turn them into goblin slayers themselves, their prime directive would force them to terminate eachother and themselves for being goblins.

i was imagining GS getting forcibly raped or the typical drugging by the other females because he doesnt take interest in baby making

also lizard priest lewds

Male goblins breed only male goblins from females of other races lets assume due to "magic" that the reverse is true for female goblins.
a rare female goblin if bred by Goblin slayer will breed hoards of male Goblin slaying sons for you.

> tfw no Guild Girl doujinshi.

This is NOT ok.

>no love for Sorceress
This makes me sad.

>sex with GS
>"Yes"
>"Like this?"
>"Is that so."
>"There's no need to yell."
>"Stop fighting."

Are you serious?
Thats Kuro, you dipshit.

>races lets assume due to "magic" that the reverse is true for female goblins.

That would be an oxymoron. Such a trait would lead to exctinction in one generation. It wouldn't make sense to say that it's the cause for female goblins to be rare, as such a trait would make them nonexistant, being utterly useless in the first place.

And in any case, even if we ignored the above, we're still dealing with a female goblin giving herself to rape instincts, and Goblin Slayer would be bound to slay her (or try to at least) for the threat she and her potential goblin (or otherwis) offspring represent.

I'm sorry for autistically trying to ruin your scenario, but such is the Goblin Slayer thought process.

>Reading LN
>Padfoot girl can hear the violence in GS's foot steps
Wew my muderboner can only take so much.

except this is wasabi transferred from her own universe for a crossover doujinshi where the entire plot is that she rapes/is raped
maybe this world's magic makes her reproductive system different

Goblins are cool

No matter the setting a reproductive system that worked like that wouldn't be possible unless externally tampered with, which would kinda disqualify the being as a proper goblin, and again present us with a one generation extinction scenario.

Haven't read the manga in question so I can't really tell, but the idea seems to present a bunch of convoluted alterations into the nature of the goblin to justify Goblin Slayer accepting goblin rape.

Are you a goblin?

What did you say?

"goblin is very strong" is basically gag manga about a loli goblin who somehow survived and reached max level 99, making her stronger than the demon king. her world's goblins are more like a normal persecuted minority race seen as easy skill points than the rapey cunning cave dwellers of GS.
she goes on play dates with a female adventurer every second day, and gets sexually exploited by her female dark mage colleague because she has no magic resistance.

Yes, i realized my mistake later (but is actually illya), i was hoping the thread died but now you guys keep my thread alive instead!

*after being knocked out with sleep magic.
it's pretty light hearted except she's pretty stabby to anyone trying to kill her, I thought it would be funny if their were a crossover doujinshi...

Going through the first chapter 1 right now. That initial monologue gives me the impression of a One Punch Man deal but with less charm and relying on cute instead.

Will keep on reading a bit further, but wouldn't zero magic resistance mean any decent mage could wreck her, or failing that permanently disable her with sleep/paralysis/petrification/etc?

There are goblins posting in this very thread.

I have the solution, the final solution.

goblins did nothing wrong

not really expanded on but I think they have wooden charms that can repel magic...
it's an ok read for what it is not particularly deep and pretty light with a bizarre premise.
But the idea of a crossover intrigues some people, like we've seen with the rise in positive representations of Orks lately Li ork no Hi especially

Rape when?

Well, the idea of a crossover is certainly possible, since already by chapter one they're talking about isekai shit.

Problem is that it probably wouldn't work at all in the character interaction department. Goblin Slayer has his goblin autism and no fun allowed attitude, while Wasabi's whole deal (from what I've seen) is abusing her broken status to do as she pleases and be smug without repercussions. Considering the differences in stats, any crossover between the two stories would inevitably devolve in Wasabi wanking as Goblin Slayer is powerless to do anything, which would leave him in complete misery and not in a fun way. Pic somewhat related.

In short they're not really compatible crossovers

yeah I get that, it's just the idea of it though
GS getting tricked into sex and over powered by a loli goblin

I always wonder wat is priestness thinking during that scene

>The normally calm girl is actually a huge slut and is going to get raped by 574857485 guys xD !!!
Japan needs another fucking nuke

Dammit, let my mistake die!

Goblin Slayer needs to stop Gob reproduction, so he guards every woman on earth with his sperm

Implying GS would not find a way to slay.

It’s about a character from a fate spinoff and not goblin slayer.

Image literally says "Ilya kawaii" OP.

Instead of being killed outright, is it possible to kidnap and enslave the goblins? I can definitely see an intelligent malevolent race selectively breeding goblins in secret to create a slave army of smarter, stronger supergoblins to take over the world. Obviously, this will backfire into a massive slave revolt led by said supergoblins, but will GS help the creator race knowing full well they're evil and responsible for their own mess?

Or you can join chaos/bad guys and get a gobiln army for free, they got to spare

Head or Dick? Which would GS choose?

GS can rupture goblinette's uterus with his goblin slayer and kill her.

Nice