This was incredibly silly

This was incredibly silly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSAp991JIVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything by Imaishi is retarded ironic weeb shit. I could barely finish the first episode of KLK, but it was at least better than Gurren Lagann where I couldn't even finish half of the first episode.

It being silly beyond all expectations is half the fun of the show.

i just want to know how fucking baked the scriptwriter was.
>dude, what if clothing wore people, and it was made from ALIENS

It's the GOOD END to a long story of suffering.

We're currently about to witness the BAD END

He just copied a few thing from the script he wrote for Re:Cutie Honey. Literal creative bankruptcy.

I would imagine they were completely off their asses. I was never really into the hype around it 'saving anime' or whatever, but it sure was fun to watch the KLK threads lose their shit during every episode. Oh and the great butthurt of February 2014 over the plot twists, and the nui kissing. Good times.

>Everything by Imaishi is retarded ironic weeb shit.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? How can an anime intrinsically be "ironic weeb shit"? Do you even know how to express yourself without using memes?

Its bad, because they made it entertaining

I don't follow...

>people can't be creative without drugs
Your post is something you'd find under youtube comments, and just as retarded as one.

And I wouldn't have it any other way

this show is great

If only it was good too.

Oh, absolutely. From an objective standpoint the entire premise is laughable.

Still enjoyed it. Sometimes you need some silliness.

It was good though

I loved it when it was airing. In hindsight I've come to realize it was kind of shit.

The voice acting carried it, honestly

Explain yourself.

Poor guy has a terminal case of communicable opinions. His own views were gradually overwritten by exposure to people saying it's shit.

Not him but,
>boring plot
>boring characters
>cliche

F

Dropped plot points (life fiber bullets)
ass pulls (ryuuko somehow gets a new form exactly when she needs it every time, the literal definiton of plot armor, she could be in literally any situation and senketsu would transform somehow and save her)
just generally making no fucking sense at all

The new form thing was justified considering that was the whole reason they were fighting her in the first place

The pulling new forms out of nowhere is both called out as a bad idea and bites her in the ass in the same episode. The shit pulled in the last episode is easily excusable by the fact that Ragyo did it first.

I'll give you the bullet, though, that was a red herring at best.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY

I still can't believe this show made me sad about the fate of a talking sailor suit.

IN YOUR MIND

but it did save anime.

I cri everytim

>gifs
>on the cusp of 2018
Get with the times grandpa.

Show came out right as webm integrated google video shit and right before the format became mainstream. Nobody is going back to remake everything now.

>any other way
All's good as long as it isn't LOST

Silly doesn't mean bad though.
It was a wild ride all the way through.

>tumblr level feminist propaganda
>all one note characters except satsuki
>plot full of asspulls
yeah it was kinda shit

>have every girl walk through the show almost naked, in Matoi's case against her will at first
>have big muscular badass beat up the MC to a pulp
>show mother raping her daughter onscreen
>(((feminist propaganda)))
Sup Forums please

That was part of it's appeal.

I loved it

Satsuki best girl

>tumblr feminist propaganda
>I have never watched the show, I just know the lead is female

Best boy

Weak

He's using a fucking Eromanga-Sensei pic as a reaction image, of course he cant express himself without using memes.

Nani sore?

Hi

Animation was bad.
Characters were the most generic archetypes I've ever seen.
The plot was incredibly stupid.
The music was completely forgettable outside of the Openings and "DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY".
Mako was the most irritating thing in the show and destroyed any form of tension with her presence.

The only good thing about it was the waifus.

Shit taste personified.

First half is great but Nakashima literally lost the plot during the second half.

Just finished watching it for the first time.
Ask me anything.

>Animation was bad.
I just want you to know I didn't read anything past this line because it proved your opinion wasn't worth considering.

>Mako destroyed the tension
That’s the joke. Ryuuko was never in any danger because Mako was sure to intervene if shit ever hit the fan

same, but don't ask me anything

It was very enjoyable overall but in the last two episodes the attempt to have them all shout about how the gang was incomprehensible was stupid. It reminded me of the end of ttgl, and maybe it was supposed to, but it didn't make sense.

Standing up to fight against a crazy bitch who is trying to feed all of mankind to clothing from space seems pretty comprehensible to me.

Yes, and...?

Is Kill La Kill normie proof?
>Way silly
>Sexualized out the ass
>Amazing if you enjoy or don't particularly care about those two points.

So? It was a lot of fun. Bet you never thought you'd care about clothes.

Those are the same things that make it normie bait. Normalfags are the pseudopuritans, not every normal person on the planet

Ouch

>used to watch this back in high school
>thought it was silly but I actually enjoyed it

That said I honestly can't believe it's been so long, I feel like I'm wasting my life these days.

Welcome to the club
You're here forever.

>ad ridden nu Sup Forums
Not even KLK can keep me in this butthole.

>back in high school
>realize KLK is already 4 years old

If you survived kimmo/accel spam and all of the Sup Forums's, Sup Forums's and Sup Forums's cancerous imports than you can survive hiro's datamining.

Keep the proxy up and disable JS.

And it was awesome

This show is unironically in my top 5 favorites.

>now need precautionary steps to enter Sup Forums
>the entire site is JS

Nope. I'm starting to see the light and figuring out where all the oldfags went.

Same here. What are your other top 4?

Yes. My favorite episode was the Don't Be Late for School one.

Best villain.

Explain?

Psychotic bitch

Random order:
KLK
Android Kikaider
Trigun
Serial Experiments Lain
Samurai Champloo

In a good way.

A Villian i loved to hate

F
Good night sweet prince.

4 years ago... jesus.

Can I ask you somethings?

No

I wonder if any anons accomplished anything significant in that time frame

Everything past episode 11 or so felt like they were just making shit up as they went along and throwing in cliffhangers to keep people watching. The first fight with Nui in particular was the biggest case of blue balls I remember in anime

>kimmo
God, does that bring back memories.

F

>That pussy wedgie
Rock hard

Best girl has best theme
youtu.be/wSAp991JIVs

Still mad

About what?

The haircut dumbas.

How the FUCK was i supposed to know what you were thinking stupid bitch?

She still looks hot, if not hotter than before. Bob cut really suits her and her dominant attitude.

Its ok user, autist do lack the ability to piece together information from contextual clues.

Sorry for wanting to be sure what you were mad at, wow so rude of me right?

You didn't have to be a cunt you know?

>You didn't have to be a cunt you know?

Her character is so unsettling that I can't thoroughly enjoy it. The juxtaposition was cool enough that I bothered making some shitty OC though.

NISIOOOOOOO

I loved the scenes where she goes flat and flips around like a piece of paper in mid air. They wanted to show her as a 2 dimensional character in every way possible.

that's not what was said, so the real retarded post would be yours

I beat depression and completed Uni and got a good job, though everyone constantly reminds me I’m 6 years late to regular life events (I hate them)

I lost my job.

>I’m 6 years late to regular life events
feel that way too, been taking me way too long to finish this fucking 4 year degree.
and don't have anime to blame for this since i have tried to avoid it until just a couple years ago.

I really liked the use of orchestral music in klk

I guess it doesn’t matter when you do it, it just makes it hard to be a normie when they expect you to have done X by Y age

It was though, it barely had any sakuga considering the people involved, they didn't even use itano circus or yutapon cubes in hteir fights.

And incredibly great.