One Punch

What a huge drop in quality from last chapter. OPM thread I guess since I don't see it another in the catalog.

Other urls found in this thread:

neetsha.jp/inside/comic.php?id=7481&story=30
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We had a thread already

>Mangastream watermark
>Mangapanda watermark

Since ONE is gay is and self-inserts as Saitama is King meant to be his soul mate?
Every time he's in trouble Saitama swoops down to save him, whenever neither is working they spend time together gaming, only he beats saitama (in games).

Spent the whole time shading Tatsumaki's dress.

This board would be slightly better if every mong with a habit to post pointless comments like this. You accomplish quite literally nothing and the vast majority of the time its just to stroke your dick over your immense time spent here daily. Fuck yourself.

Seems like it the way saitama disses and dismisses the extremely hot woman in his apartment

Saitama made a wise choice this chapter.

> huge drop in quality
> chapters has both Tatsumaki and Fubuki

You're gay man. Each chapters can't be 100% fighting. The pokemon part was hilarious.

Is Murata bi?

> Murata drawing and sweating heavily while Garou and Fubuki are watching him drawing them

The fuck was up with the "straight-man" comedy routine when Fubuki entered the apartment like some low-quality romcom? I dont remember the original chapter being like that

There has to be a balance between talking, comedy and fighting.

Why would I want the series to be 100% fighting with barely any progression, this isnt Bleach or DBS.

you fixed her!
now she's almost as good as her sister

Why dbshitter are so easy to trigger?

Could Metal Bat do any serious damage to Darkshine?

Nothing to worry about.

Most likely to be redrawn for volume release but the prior update and lace dress must've really sucked the talent out of Murata.

is ONE still doing the web comic or is he stopping it all together.

>This board would be slightly better if every mong with a habit to post pointless comments like this
Sasuga spic DBSfag.

When is Murata drawing the next chapter?

ONE is done with MP100, so he should be sending the next storyboard.

Translation already out? Shame I don't have time to read it now.

good to see that toriko dude died

Imagine

>I used the paint bucket tool

where the fuck did her thighs go on that first panel?

MOMMY

>romcom
Wew boi. Your standards for romance, user. They're deserving of praise.

So?

MORE TATSUMAKI NOW!

He did a damn good job tho

I don't normally like flat girls but goddamn I would for Tatsumaki after this chapter

Strange match up. Like Hulk vs Guardian.
Initially, Darkshine should hold the advantage. His specialty is his defense, but his ability to deal significant damage in a burst is high-tier. Metal Bat's advantage is that he gets stronger the longer a fight goes on.
The match would be decided in the first few minutes. Darkshine has to put down Metal Bat before he can power up, the longer the fight goes on, the more advantage Metal Bat has. Interestingly, this is the opposite strategy most defense-based fighters use, which is to wear out the opponent. The heroes should know each others' strengths, which should inform their strategy as well... Even Darkshine's preferred attacking style is one that Metal Bat is well suited to dealing with.

If it's cocky, "I want to test myself," Darkshine, then Metal Bat wins. If Darkshine takes it seriously and tries with his utmost power to crush Metal Bat from the start, then Darkshine probably wins.

Murata makes me wanna fug tats

Wew lads. Gift from the gods right there

Cant wait where tats gets btfoed.

Why do people call the black guy one of the strongest in the whole series?
He has like no feats apart from being able to kill CK in 15 minutes but that was like two days ago and hes been highly rated for longer than that

This is from one of the OPM audio book, I'll post the summary of the story here. The event is presume to be taken place sometime after Season one of anime, and before Genos meet Gouketsu.

It is said that ONE had spent over 10 hours to make changes/amendment for the script, so it is pretty much canon material.

Genos is having a special training in virtual world, by using something called Virtual Genocide System. The system is able to store the data of every opponents Genos faced before, and replicates them in the virtual world, the data stored and generated in the virtual world is known as "Ghost".

During the virtual training, Genos was able to defeat Mosquito Girl & Deep Sea King with ease, but he lost 55th times to Carnage Kabuto.

Genos later visited Saitama and asked Saitama to have a virtual training with the "Ghost" of Genos, Genos's "Ghost" was defeated in one punch.

Genos was demotivated and leave Saitama's place, he proceed to visit Hero Association and asked the help of 4 heroes - Snack(Snek), Zombieman, Metal Bat & Dark Shine, to fight with Carnage Kabuto in the virtual world. So that he can observes and find out what he's lacking.

Sneck was instantly defeated and began to doubt the system is bugged.

Metal Bat was defeated after 3 minutes into the fight. He complained that the unrealistic of the system which only allowed player to have 1 life, unlike in reality where he could keep getting back up after being defeated.

Zombieman defeated Carnage Kabuto after a week. After Kabuto's transformation time finished, he entered into a weaked state, Zombieman took the opportunity to kill him during the period.

Dark Shine defeated Carnage Kabuto in 15 minutes.

Genos then set up a Saitama vs Saitama(from yesterday's data) virtual fight. And at the end Saitama finished off the Saitama from yesterday with one punch.

You probably didn't read the webcomic, user

Help! Murata is turning me into a pedo!

>Saitama one punches Saitama

Yes!! yes!!! let the wank start anew!!!!

>unlike in reality where he could keep getting back up after being defeated.
Isn't that Zombieman's thing? Or does MB's being close to dying but making a comeback count as being defeated

since when is pretty mask stronger than atomic samurai?

Since he forgot he auto loses to ugly faggots.

So Saitama keeping doing his same training routine everyday makes him grow so much he's able to one punch himself from the day before?

I'm expecting some guys to make autistic calculations about how much more stronger in numbers he gets by day.

well, we can just say that his strength grows exponentially each day. That's pretty terrifying.

I had a theory some years ago about how he'd be a character that can only go up to level 2, but broke the game which let him keep growing in level, except the experience required for each next level is still the same as level 1 to 2. The analogy wasn't that far off it seems.

or more probably the simulation saitama doesn't actually have the ability to 1-punch people because it's not real

Has the manga finished the Garou story yet?

Because I say I'm stronger than you doesn't mean I am. Just saying.

It barely started and will go on for two-three more years.

Since that audio drama is canon this means Saitama has limits and could be defeated by stronger opponents like Krillin tier.

Or maybe it just couldn't gauge Saitama completely, or he got vastly stronger from yesterday since he still trains

last chapter was one of the best chapters to have ever come out of Japan in general, fuck off complaining about this one.

>Saitama is unbeatable the simulation must be broken or someting
t. Snek

>used to be a hardcore Fubukifag
>starting to become a Tatsumakifag

What the fuck is wrong with me holy shit

well, this chapter is one of the worst chapters to have ever come out of Japan in general so it evens out.

It one punched Darkshine.

> not a single argument

Anyone with actual information and legit understanding of the entire storyline/powerlevel scaling so far?

If so would Garou technically be considered the second strongest hero next to Saitama?

Yes

Saitamaislimitelessfags BTFO

What if one is just getting boring? DO WE STILL BOTH?

neetsha.jp/inside/comic.php?id=7481&story=30
New webcomic chapter is out.

Garou powers up extremely fast, which is what made him dangerous. He progressively faced more powerful opponents and during their fights he'd strengthen and overcome them.
But when he met saitama he hit a brick wall of power-difference. As if all the power he'd gained so far was a drop in the ocean that is saitama's power.

Saitama will always be in his own league because plot but OPM has a small group of people that "come right after him" in power. Aka The Strong. But they specialize in different things and excel at those so it's hard to rank them. Like Garou and Tatsumaki are the most talented and "broken" individuals when it comes to h2h and esp respectively, and King has the inexplicable power of memes.

King doesn't have the power of memes

King has the power of ultimate courage and deceit

It's more along the lines of a ridiculously high luck stat, really. It's hardly as if he's actively deceiving, but he's much too chicken shit to come out with the truth after the initial mistake of crediting him. When Atomic Samurai asked him to cut the apple, for instance, he admitted right away to being a novice with the sword.

>Why do people call the black guy one of the strongest in the whole series?
Americans literally think blacks are superhuman gods.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person

Note that other countries with a sizable black population like, say, France, Britain (because of colonies), Arabia, etc. don't have such weird notions.

Also
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
>People see black men as larger, more threatening than same-sized white men

You're thinking about it the wrong way user.

His courage is his poker face, his deceit is his name and the power it bears, and his ability to invoke fear due to this the webcomicis an excellent example of this is when he stalls before the Garou fight so the S Class and Saitama can arrive

King tried to cut the apple, but quoted by himself was too weak to even unsheath the sword. So he simply walked away without saying anything. Atomic Samurai came up with his own conjecture of what had happened by sheer power of Kings name and his own thought process, this is the power of kings deceit, to believe that he is stronger than them no matter what.
This does not work on Saitama because the strength everyone perceives him having is the strength Saitama has, which is why he saw through the lies.

>mangapanda

we already had garou vs king in the manga, one of the most hilarious parts imo

>Genos then set up a Saitama vs Saitama(from yesterday's data) virtual fight. And at the end Saitama finished off the Saitama from yesterday with one punch.
So Saitama is basically like He-Man - "as strong as he needs to be at the moment"?

Yeah it's definitely some kind of luck shenanigans. If King can't deal with something by himself because his reputation doesn't actually work on everyone and everything, he'll have Saitama at his side to bail him out. It all started with him being saved by Saitama many, many times.

It's terrible
>no rest
>10km everyday would ruin your joints
>no pull ups, the best bodyweight exercise
>no rest
The bulk of his training was killing monsters.

I've tended to conceptualise his strength this way: the absolute limit to any given individual's strength as discussed in the series is like your own personal light speed, where through effort and training you can approach it, but the closer you get the more costly it is, and it is ultimately insurmountable. No 'particle'/individual can actually reach this limit, just try really hard to get close to it. Saitama in this context is made of tachyons, where he may move at any arbitrary speed, but always ABOVE that limit/his personal light speed.

The only thing that comes to mind that would counteract this is his inability to swat that mosquito in the beginning, because he was playing straight man for once.

Autism.

Honestly though
I was doing physical training to join the military, I was doing Cardio weights cardio weights cardio monday-friday with weekend rest, I was sore CONSTANTLY throughout my entire body, I stopped when I failed the medical because of cysts I have, thanks genetics, but I could actually feel the results as I continued, I stopped working out so intensely afterwards, and honestly I don't even feel my workouts burn anymore after doing that even now 8 months later

If he could do that training, every day for 3 years AND kill monsters on top of it, if he has continued doing this and broken his limiter, his growth in power would be exponential

He's an absolute monster user.

I did even harder training than Saitama because I was a stupid kid once, just like you are.

Strength gains are so-so, endurance gains are phenomenal. The downside is you will ruin your joints and bones completely.

What the fuck is this

Literally doesn't prove anything about who is stronger between them.

Well, Atomic got utterly btfo by Black Sperm and was coughing blood after getting hit like 1 time, Sweet Mask held his own far better on top of getting attacked by Evil Natural Water at the same time.

>>Why do people call the black guy one of the strongest in the whole series?
>Americans literally think blacks are superhuman gods.
There you go, American.

I haven't seen that many people wank over DS to be honest. Only recently did some retards pop up because they wanted him to take on Elder for some inane reason.

That chuuni Flash is typically more overrated than DS and he has even fewer feats.

Darkshine has been highly rated for a long time due to his feats in the MA arc. He's top tier in the S-class, similar to Bang but still under Tatsumaki. Bang can also beat him in a straight fight thanks to his martial arts but he's physically stronger and more durable than Bang.

More like Asians. Just look at Asian sports team and their star players are always Black guys.

Super Alloy Darkshine ain't even black.

I literally gave you the source and you still deny it? America/10, well played.

I know I'm talking about reality and saitama is a drawing but it's impossible to run 10km everyday. Your joints would fucking be ruined and you would get shin splits. All that other shit he did is fucking nothing.

>strongest being on earth
Hanma Yujiro vs King, who wins?

he is the peak "human strength" character without martial arts or special powers

King godstomps with his infinite combo, Yujiro is just an edgy fuck.

christmas special?

Since he fought better against Black Sperm while being fired on by Evil Natural Water.