Dragon Ball Super

Why did DBS never give us more catfights?

There were plenty of cute girls but we never even got a hint of fan service.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14686906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm kinda glad, I hate when shows/films just do women vs women. It's such a dumb trope. Well, in a world with super powers anyway.

Why is this shit artist always being posted here?

Yeah I wanted Caulifla to fight the other females.

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position fo the sole purpose of procreation
If she told me she was pregnant with my child tomorrow, I would immediately take responsibility

Kefla only fighting Goku was a waste, imagine Kefla fighting Ribrianne, /fit/ x /thicc/.

18 x Cocotte should've been fleshed out a little more too.

>hamplanet
>thicc

Who would win in a fight, Jiren, seemingly the strongest being in at least 8 universes, or Mr. Satan, 2x tenkaichi budokai champion and the man who saved the world from Cell and the Universe from Majin Buu?

she just looks terrible in every single picture, Caulifla fucking sucks.

I miss them.

What the fuck is wrong with those heads.

Mr. Satan's Luck stat is off the charts, he wins.

Why do you post such shitty fanart? Look at that Vados.

new episode today?

>can dodge attacks from Buu
Never knew Satan was that strong, he'd probably have beaten Cell if he legitimately tried and believed that he could.

Caulifla: Full Blooded Super Saiyan. Destine to rule the universe. Her elite fighting skills are feared by many. And she's taking on all comers.

Zeno erased them.

Yes but it airs next week

Imagine being as naturally gifted and having the dedication to your craft like Mr. Satan has. Dude rolled 20s in every stat

strawpoll.me/14686906

I miss them too

I know you're all too busy sucking Toyo's tiny Japanese cock, but the manga sucks. I just read it all today. It fucking sucks.

This is what the epitome of 2D beauty looks like.

Can Caulifa move so I can see what the epitome of 2D beauty looks like since it's behind her?

>u6 waifufags so mad nobody ever pays them attention they seek to make threads with erased dykes just so people discuss them
sorry nobody cares about them, go back to your dyke discord and discuss them there, they are SHIT.

They can't be helped.

>People actually believe the Golden hair child conspiracy
I swear you guys are worse than the "The Holocaust was real" faggots. Just look at this "PROOF" you guys have! You can see the strings and masks!

Hey Majora, long time no see.

Post yfw 17 gets BTFO

>His daughter married an academic scholar
I'm proud of her for not marrying a fighter, who could never please her since she has the genes of the Champ himself

>kek in caps

Will Toppo actually gain some kind of GoD power up by Belmod retiring, or will he simply just fight at max power?

Shit artist indeed. The perspective looks fucking terrible, it's like he drew the naked girl and then decided to add the rest later. The anatomy is shit tier too.
Maybe it's the artist trying to shill his drawings.

>mfw 17 gets btfo and his retard fans kill themselves

caulfila faggots are still here with their mental illness, so unlikely

Caulifla is more relevant than 17.

Post yfw 17 doesn't get eliminated

Dragon ball lost its essence. Back in original dragon ball, there was plenty of fanservice, both innocent and lewd ones, then with Z they moved to manservice and we rarely got any fanservice at all like bulma's underwear adventures in space and the filler episodes with krillin's girlfriend being the only ones who comes to mind. Cue Super and there's even less fanservice, with bulma in a towel in all her old hag glory as the only thing closest to fanservice

Leave Dypso to me.

GOHAN-SAN HELP ME

I miss Magetta. That's all.

ROFL

mfw 17 does get eliminated

post yfw 17 calvo vs. jiren

Why do people hate 17 so much?

it's kefla shitters mad their fodder got erased

Because his name isn't Goku, Gohan or Vegeta and he's getting some screen time

Man the Hakai looks like shit in Anime

>Caulifla got deleted so Toei could shill this faggot

At least try to make it less obvious.

I don't hate him, it's just that he's a literal who who fights other small time shitters.

that was from last week

Catfights are pretty lame desu. The characters always forget all their martial arts and start fighting like retarded toddlers

Belmod indicated that he had never heard of the Super Dragon Balls until it was announced that they were going to be a prize to the individual winner of the tournament, meaning he most definitely couldn't have used them to create Jiren

Because the Dragon Ball fanbase is jaded and can't appreciate anything but their favorite character one-shotting Zeno.

What exactly is Elder Kai's role in U7 if Shin is the Supreme Kai? Is he just a mentor of sorts/comedic foil?

>Implying they actually use martial arts

Pretty much any form of melee combat is machinegun punching/kicking copypasta dance. Otherwise it is spamming beams.

Right, Jiren was created in a lab by Dr. Myuugi

Haven't watched Super yet, is Goku stronger than Superman / Saitama now?

The hierarchy has been retconned so many times I don't even bother anymore.

Remember when there were regional supreme Kai's?

yes, goku has universe level punches and auto-dodge mode

Mentor since Shin is a fucking retard

Plenty of Gohan fans around here seem pretty resentful about 17 stealing Gohan's place as the 3rd force from U7.

Why did Beerus think his killing of a god would affect timelines that aren't the one he's presently in?

what about naruto?

If Shin dies, Elder resumes the role of supreme kai until a fresh one grows from the tree, at which point he'd train the new guy to take over

Still weaker than them. His punches don't do shit and his ki blasts at worst breaks one or two rocks.

What's the joke?

He was the U7 Kaioshin from generations ago

Don't talk about my boyfriend like that

If it came out of the mouth of a Caulishitter, it has to be false.

Which Superman?

And no, Goku still has less gag power than Stale, let alone Saitama

> tfw you thought it was tonight and it's not for another week

naruto has sage of the six paths mode now, i think it just makes him faster and has more chakra

definitely not a threat to bald man or superman

Because it's all about Universe 7. Everyone can only attack U7

Why does Vegeta care more about Gohan than Goten, Trunks and eventually Bra once she refuses to train.

what's Saitama's Gag-power level?

Saitama has yet to display feats that put him anywhere close to Goku.

Characterfags always make threads unfortunately

Threadly reminder that everyone in U7 remaining in the ToP has jobbed at least once, and you're all retards for promoting one character as a Chad over another.

He isn't one of my favorite characters, but it's nice to see a non-saiyan getting the spotlight, I wish it were Yamcha instead, but some things couldn't be helped.

IMO, he's the current MVP by far.

>tfw no Hop vs Kakunsa

Vegeta hasn't jobbed since Goku did it first

Could Goku beat King on vidya?

Could he beat Saitama in vidya?

>We will never have a /thicc/ board

Was that baseball game canon?

Try 4th.

Add the newest chapters in it, where he repeatedly tries to get Gohan on the team

>hey yamcha, why do the women like you so much?

In the past there were one main Kaioshin (Grand Kaioshin) and four back ups (Kaioshin for the west, south, north and east). When the Grand Kaioshin died, one of the back ups became the new main (grand) Kaioshin.
The "elder Kai" (fucking retarded dub) is a back up Kaioshin, just like Shin was, but the old man was sealed in the Z Sword and the Kaioshin system keep working without him but Shin became the new Grand Kaioshin because the previous Grand Kaioshin and the other back ups were killed by Boo. In the current system there's only one Kaioshin so there's no "grand" and back ups anymore, only one Kaioshin like there's only one Hakaishin.
And the old man currently "works" as Shin's mentor because even if Shin is the current main/grand Kaioshin, he's a total rookie and a former back up Kaioshin like the old man knows more about the job than him

help me...you filthy monkeys..

Will do user

I miss her

He's not part of the unholy 'saiyan trinity', nor he is an OP alien. Besides, people tend to hate when a character who isn't a regular of the main cast 'steals' screentime and relevance during an arc. The same thing happened to Cabba, Future Trunks, Caulifla/Kale, Ribrianne, etc.

All Super filler is canon because there's no source material it's meant to be padding.

What happened to Hit? Is he still in the tournament? I dropped super at the episode 98