Is this "fuck powerlevel threads" the character?

Being a meta character she's so ridiculously OP she becomes the main character of the show and wins against the original protagonists. And she only gets stronger the more people that know about her.

How was a little girl that casually rests the universe at will and write characters out of their own series ever supposed to be beaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Cheapie#Types_of_Cheapie
youtube.com/watch?v=uhcnN_CKoaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By EGD. Lurk more and stop making stupid fucking newfag-tier powerlevel threads.

give her what she wants.

But can she beat this?
mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Cheapie#Types_of_Cheapie
>13. Frost-tier Characters, which are upgraded versions of Omed-tier characters in terms of coding. These characters use C# rather than M.U.G.E.N's standard C as their programming language, and can have a varying amounts of .exe files at their disposal. These characters are the first on this list to be considered malicious by disabling the task manager.

>inb4 Saitama

I'd hesitate to put her at the absolute but she's at the very least demonbane tier with all the bullshit powers she pulls out of her ass

Saitama stops her

She still can't stop Daiz.

Basic Gestalt for newfags that don't understand her abilities.

Her powers are gainedfrom the 'Holopsicon', an omnipotent energy derived from the attention and acceptance she receives from humans creating narratives and stories about her (since she has no original story of her own). Thus she is composed of an infinite number of possibilities with her gaining new abilities based on whatever artists and authors give her.

Basic abilities include Telekinesis and transporting herself into the universes of various popular franchises and into the real world.

Movements of Cosmos form the main pool of her powers. Known movements are as follows:

>The Third Movement of Cosmos: Representation Exposition
Revises the story. Turns enemy weapons into harmless objects.

>The Ninth Movement of Cosmos: Fate Restoration
Deletes the plot. Erases particular characteristics of a character such as super strength or speed.

>The Thirteenth Movement of Cosmos: Outline Origin
Resets plot twists back to the beginning. Removes new abilities or powers enemies have gained.

>The Fourteenth Movement of Cosmos: The Vicissitudes of Fortune
Reverses the principles of cause and effect. Reflects all damage taken onto enemies.

>The Twentieth Movement of Cosmos: Factor Mimic
Produces an exact copy of objects and weapons of any size.

>The Sixty-Sixth Movement of Cosmos: Existence Change
Forcefully possess an enemy and take over their existence.

>The Twenty-Third of Cosmos: Fate Reconstruction
Create something from nothing. The ultimate power to create alternate universes where enemies do not exist.

It's like I'm saying my literal self-insert can beat x character because they're in my fanfiction.

Altair and Saitamafags are cancer. There's been plenty of characters before with similar concept of "always wining against anything".

She isn't supposed to be beatable, she is supposed to be an edgy teenager OC. She basically cheats her way to victory every time.

>I can kill you with the power of the hero and the faith of everyone in the golden ending
>Nope, I can reflect any attack back.

>I can imprison you in an infinite gate
>if there is an entrance there is an exit, teleport behinds you

>I just made a clone with the same abilities as you that just erased you
>Didn't I tell you, the clone who just won was me all along

>This world hates me, only you understand me my OC
>Here I just made a new universe for you, and you're now a god so everyone will have to like you and everything you draw.

Saitama would get his shit pushed in by any number of dozens of reality warpers on the chart, he’s nowhere fucking near Hime

She ruined the series.

Everyone's forgetting that everyone and everything ever can be defeated by this magical entity called plot armour.

But, you're wrong though.

God, I hate Altair so much. She deserved none of what she got in the end.

How?

Conceptual power-ups are a piece of cake for her. The only thing that would bring her down would be the limited amount of fanart and stories, but she can become the god of the outerverses and shit without even trying

Altair is Powerman if you don't get the fucking point behind Powerman. And Powerman is not complicated or subtle.

this, but reality warpers are retarded character designs in the first place, and the result of power creep in comics and manga.

Altair is too sexy

It's the happiest ending imaginable. I can't think of anything better.

>Writing characters specifically to fuck with the program itself
What the hell did I miss? I remember when the most bullshit part was just merely having a billion seizure inducing lights on screen

Literally cannit beat Goku. Powerlevelfags are autistic and won't accept it. Meaning her powers are nothing.

Goku would be fairly easy though. She is immune to physical damage, can survive even being completely destroyed and can't deny the opponents plot armor/asspulls.

I don't think she can beat true multiverse level omnipotent beings like demonbane though. But basically no one can.

Her design is too amazing to be wasted on such an awful show.

Eldergod demonbane.

Shiki can kill her and also servants

Tenma Yato

Holopsicon is the single most strongest weapon in all of fiction because holopsicon will change with time. It's the ultimate assassination tool.

You obviously haven't seen the show. She can only do what is acceptable by fans. What the fans want. Goku is too famous, strong and fast.

If you're doing crossovers, each character follow the rules of their own story. Goku isn't affected by acceptance since he isn't a fictional character. And having him being on Altair setting will only make it more disadvantageous for him, since now it's the same character with a canon limit against character with no canon and no limits that can freely slip into any setting she wins (assuming the gods are even watching, acceptance is not a popularity conquest, and as long as there is a conclusion that the gods can accept she will win, and it's not hard with so many asspull techniques).

The problem is that without people watching, her powers isn't super good. Only a fight with the magical girl manage to make her extremely weak. And you talk about an acceptable conclusion right? Trust mr when I say that powerlevelfags and dbzfags will not think that is an acceptable conclusion.

She can use all the abilities she already has without anyone watching. Everything she did up to the end of the ECF when she started leading the story were her default abilities (which includes not only the holopsicon but the ability to navigate through her many incompatible canons). The main point of making the ECF in the first place was that without imprisoning her inside a canon she cannot be beaten. Not sure what you mean about Mamika, she didn't have a chance.

And like I said, acceptance is not a popularity contest. It's not the most popular conclusion that gets chosen, it's any conclusion that is within the boundary created by the possibilities allowed for each character based on the vision of the many watchers. There were probably autistic Selesia/Aliceteria/...fags that thought they were invincible (or that she would revive somehow), while others believed that they could die. They still weren't able to move to the possibility that they win with the powers they were allowed to have.

And by the end of the show she also has the power of destroy the multiverse and the power of creation.

Freshmaker beats her.

You are pretty dumb user. Why don't you get it? She when fought with Mamika made herself weaker. One time she mention that she shouldn't use all her powers right there or she would dissappear. You also cannot compare shit LN materials with Dragon Ball. One of the most popular series in the world. Just accept that when people finally watch it and see the conclusion, a meme would be born with something along the line that the fight never existed. It would not be acceptable on any kind of level.

You also clearly don't understand the ending either. She isn't destroying the multiverse or shit. What she is creating or destroying isn't an actual universe or something but a universe like the many other fictional universe in the anime. She essentially got the power of the creator inside the anime. A power that every human in that universe has. Her multiverse is essebtially a fictional multiverse inside a fictional multiverse. To make you understand. The universe she made is essentially fictional to Goku. To make you understand it more, what she can destroy is the universe that Goku himself can make if he suddenly wanted to be a writer or an artist.

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE HER DEATH SO MEANINGLESS REEEEEEEEEEE

She can't beat train-kun tho

>She when fought with Mamika made herself weaker
She killed Mamika in a few seconds, and her strongest attack didn't even hurt Altair. The best she could do was fly away and die elsewhere.
>she shouldn't use all her powers right there or she would dissappear
That's only in the real world that disallows everything fictional (except herself to some extent). Which is also why Goku being fictional (affected by acceptance) would be disadvantageous for him. In the real world Altair has to either weaken the protection, or act with precision (a single ability tailored to destroy the real universe, which she worked to obtain in the ECF). She is still unbeatable in combat as it's her specialty with so many use to win skills (plus the ability to jump to and from fictional worlds).
> a universe like the many other fictional universe in the anime
Of course, and a universe capable of interfering in the real world through Altair. They can write a galaxy buster story and bring to the real world using just the abilities she explicitly used in her story.

She doesn't look like a friend of justice.

You really don't get it user. The fight if it would happen would be a universe on universe battle. Meaning that Goku would be as real as any other real humans.

Just to clear things up first, Goku can handle up till universe level now. You also don't take account of FTL speed Goku have. Oh sorry, faster than time actually. Remember what you said about acceptance? Not only won't the real universe accept it but the fans won't accept it either. The only reason the kid that sudoku herself was ever revived was because she is in the fictional universe Altair made. If she went out she would be gone. That show us the limit of her power. She isn't as strong as you think she is.

Scum like her that just wants to destroy the world can just perish.

You keep mixing stuff. If Goku is just another human then it's not affected by acceptance. There is no "fans of goku won't accept him losing" if he isn't a fictional character by re:creators rules. And if he is fictional by it's rules he is disadvantage because having no canon is just broken by those rules (and Altair is a meme OP character).

The instant transmission doesn't even matter, Altair can also instant teleport from infinite distances (as she used against Vogelchevalier new attack for the ECF).

And Setsuna can stay in that world anyway if she can't come back without the universe trying to kill her again.

What I think of more is that they both this universe and fight. I want to make it fair here if not she would get stompped and blitzed. If she fought Goku in an empty universe, she literally can't use half her powers. So I brought them to this universe. Goku himself is a resident of DB. But Altair is a fictional character came to life in RC. If Goku is existence level 1, she is existence level 2. We the real people are level 0. Lets say that her powers still work, her powers on some level still need acceptance. Goku would overwhelm her with his support and fanbase.

user if she can't come back without the world trying to kill her that means that she xan't stay here.

Your setting makes little sense. Now Altair gods need acceptance to give Altair acceptance to have abilities? And since "Goku fans" are just characters in a hypothetical crossover scenario, then do they need acceptance as well? Multiple layers of acceptance doesn't exist in re:creators nor does in DB, it's basically something just invented to avoid comparing abilities against abilities in a crossover since it would mean Goku would lose.

>I don't think she can beat true multiverse level omnipotent beings like demonbane though.
Actually, since she is a knight who fights for the weak, she is one of Demonbanes.

What the fuck are you on about? Altair gods now are from the real world. From our world. Even you can give her any power she wants. Just have to make everyone accept it. Because the world they are fighting in is ours. No multiple layers, just our layer. Or if you want it to be fair. No layer at all. Goku and Altair fight it out in an empty universe. She doesn't have a fictional world to run to. No memes. And no convenient plot device. Goku only have himself. Bot wanf to kill. Now FIGHT.

Story sounds db super levels of retarded.

She is not as expansive though. She fights for each creator in the many universes created by them, and each Altair is the collective of all of those. But she is not the creators themselves.
>make everyone accept it
No need, she doesn't have a canon. Every Altair in every creators mind is a valid one.

Not accept it like canon but accept she can beat establish people with it. And Goku is just too fast for her.

>Overglorified low tier character
Any planet buster would annihilate her and her power of acceptance by simply blowing up the earth thus making all of her fan and fanarts nonexistent. Keep in mind that Re:Creators "real universe" is also a fictional setting

Looks like a job for bobobo-bo-bobobo

>Goku only have himself. Bot wanf to kill. Now FIGHT.
She destroys him.

I kinda want a crossover game like Super Robot Wars that involves Re:Creators, It would be hilarious if Altair got beaten into a pulp by character from another series or some OC

The other way around. Goku kills her. Multiple times. Within a millisecond. Without her noticing it.

The fans didn't decide the ending of the ECF, they just gave the characters their abilities. If Altair has the abilities thanks to the low barrier of acceptance (stuff like reflecting all damage, being invulnerable to physical damage and erasing all character development), then she can use them to win.

Basically any setting that has at least some of the fans aware of her cheating like nature will give her the overwhelming advantage.

Did this turn into a flash always win already? I don't remember Altair having a canon max speed.

The fans didn't decide it but she needs their acceptance for it to happen. I don't really get what's so hard for you to understand. That's the whole reason she did what she did. Can't even destroy the planet by herself.

You are talking about them using their full powers without limits? She reverts Goku back to pre Saiyan saga and then wins. Or she just reflects all his attacks back at him because you cannot be faster than passive abilities.

She probably can destroy the planet though (at the very least if she didn't summon anyone she could keep destroying human civilization, which even gigas machina probably can), the whole issue (as explained by Meteora, and exemplified in the world trying to fix Setsuna's not death) is that the universe fixes itself. She destroys the planet and the universe restores the planet. She needed to destroy everything in a single move.

Though Goku probably can't beat her since winning against shounen character is basically her whole thing, she would probably not be able to beat Arale since she is also a joke undefined character.

Is that before or after he blitz the fuck out of her?

LEWD THE ALTAIR
DO IT NOW

She can't and she didn't. Problem is she didn't fought any shonen character. Even in anime. She didn't have anyone that can just destroy the fuck out of the earth in one shot or the solar system at least. She is weak sauce tier.

>you cannot be faster than passive abilities
Can you not read?

You mean Goku will blitz an enemy without even seeing their true powers? It would be a first in the series.

Not that it matters though, we've never seen Altair speed besides moving an infinite corridor in an instant. She was never overwhelmed speed wise, she never needed to use any speed ability and all the times she got hit she simply retroactively avoided it later (she even had her whole body and existence erased by a surprise move and simply came back right after).

Goku wants to kill so yes.

Most of the characters there were shounen characters. A planet busting energy beam is just a stronger variation of the same attacks that went directly through her without hurting her. In fact most DB characters survive those easily but get hurt by bullet, swords and lasers, even in DB precision is more important than raw power.

Fuck powerlevel threads. Post Selesia!

Both seem tempting suggestions.

They aren't. Mahou Shoujo. Fantasy mecha. Real mecha. Fantasy seinen. Real world seinen. Some kind of fantasy real world seinen. Fantasy game. Shoujo.

Going on a date with Selesia!

Shounen is a demographic, not a genre. Selesia is clearly focused on a young male demographic, as is Yuuya (even if it has an unintended fujo appeal). Other than that, most are probably seinen (Aliceteria, Hikayu since she is a nanoha parody, Blitz, Rui, Magane) or for little girls (Mamika).

There isn't any dragon ball clone if that's what you mean, most shounen battle anime never gets to the point of casually blowing planets even if they have their own power creep issues.

Be careful, Reinhard has already jobbed.

I am glad we can have such a thoughtful thread about my waifu on a new year's eve.

It was just Reinhard in his weakest form without Atziluth and Yato is even more broken than Reinhard.

It's a demographic yes but people have been using it as a type of genre for years. Like you don't put shit like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece with the same category of fantasy like show with mech. Sure both of it appeals to the male demographic but they really are different. Yuuya kind of show remind me of something like Bungou Straay Dogs. Or that manga about people escaping prison. Those are not shonen. Mostly seinen. Also did you know that seinen is also a demographic.a

Yuuya's has the Bleach plot

Saitama have infinite luck and resistance to everything, incl reality warping

I don't think Altair could even touch someone in Atziluth level.

*Punches your reality warping bullshit*

*Uses the holopsicon to erase the part of the plot that makes him bald*

but can she defeat either Killer Colonel or Sadist Abyss?
youtube.com/watch?v=uhcnN_CKoaA

That wasn't Atziluth Reinhard. An argument used in that thread was that Altair can use Outline Origin on Reinhard since he has a history, but Atziluth Reinhard (who is a Hadou God) is acausal, and therefore doesn't have a past.
At any rate, Altair gets absolutely fucked by basically any acausal character.

Consider the following: Holopsicon is an Atziluth that is always active.

What a shit show

But he would still be there because he himself deosn't know what he did.

Mary Sue is the biggest superpower.

Making her happy is the best way to beat her, simple as that.

The attack Sirius used focused on the present and not the past though, it erased the concept of Altair (apparently the guidebook calls the final episodes Altair as Sirius so it was effective, but certainly not flawless). Though since Altair has a past in the real world she'd be in disadvantage against similar abilities applying to the real world (unless Altair and creation Setsuna can detach themselves from their past in the real world by writing new versions of themselves, though that's just a possibility and eliminating the original story could destroy all the ones that derive from it).

So yes, she would probably lose considering present abilities and no stuff like everyone is fictional and actual real world people have acceptance over them (since they could write fanfiction about Altair beating any other fictional character).

It's not like they used final form of Altair either. Besides, Reinhard's powers are just hitting hard and respawning his soldiers, even when Atziluth.

Its still bound by the laws of the universe and has not transcended duality. It would be more like a Briah with a Holy Ark connected to it.

>IkaBey Reinhard

Disclaimer: I think Masadaverse is retarded
That's definitely not all there is to Atziluth. A Hadou God exists in their own reality governed by their own Law. The only thing that can invade that reality is a more powerful Hadou God manipulating it with their own Law. The point of it is that they aren't bound by the Law of the Throne (i.e. the laws of the real world.)

>Rei Hiroe went from creating Balalaika to this piece of shit

I think you underestimate Atziluth/Taikyoku a bit. Its basically becoming your own reality that can't be negated by anything else besides a stronger Hadou God.

I'm ready for her standalone series

To be fair, that's what Altair did in the end but considering she has no intrinsic divinity (or at best the same divinity as Setsuna or a few hundreds of creators, which is still few compared to the billions of potential creators) higher gods or the combined ability of all creators can still overrule her reality.

She can still win against almost anyone, including japanese/greek gods like entities since it's more or less the same concept as her, but not eternal omnipotent or almost omnipotent gods that don't require any kind of faith or history to exist. But there are few of those since it's hard to make a story with characters on that level outside of chuuni stuff.