Who's gonna win guys. Universe 11 or 7?

Who's gonna win guys. Universe 11 or 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNfmgGnIyuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The time will run out and they'll have the same number of people or something like that

I can't see it ending any other way, unless some crazy shit is revealed that no one predicted

theres no episode tonight?

delayed for 7 more days.

Vegeta will job regardless

>see image
>IMA DE GENKAI TOPPA SAKEBA HENO HENO KAPPA immediately springs to mind
Limit Breaker x Survivor is such a good OP.

FCUK

There's no way U7 will be deleted and they built up Jiren to much to throw him away

This, which is then followed up by some loophole that lets Goku undo the erasure of the other universes and then El Grande Padre reveals himself
A definitive ending is too predictable and boring, and wouldn't seem feasible with the strength that Jiren has demonstrated

>The time will run out

Going by this, it's actually universe 7 that wins with 2 vs. 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNfmgGnIyuc

Does this mean they are going to drop 2 episodes?

No, always only one.

Bro, GP is IT when it comes to both fighting and magic.
All of the angels and GoDs working together wouldn't be able to make him flinch.
The only people above him are the guards who're busy protecting the rest of the universe from the Zeno's. Zeno(s) and he and his imaginary time displaced phantom friend trust him completely and don't really care as long as they are entertained.
Oh and Zalamas, and he/she/it gives not three squirts of piss about anything going on in the universe. Mainly because he is canon bullshit powerful enough to change reality completely at his whim so none of this shit means anything ever.

Why in the FUCK would GP have to hide anything? Who could stop him?
Who in the fuck could even make him think twic

>time will run out with it being a tie
>xenos will be bored and either extend time or decide to erase everything
>A: Goku ends up winning in overtime and wishes for the other universes to be restored
>B: Goku convinces Xenos to not erase everything and instead to restore the other universes instead since since there was no winner

Goku, he is good guy.
U rike?

>time will run out with it being a tie
>one Zeno says Goku won, the other says Jiren won
>they delete each other
>Goku uses the dragon balls to restore the rest of the universes
Goku probably didn't plan this but this is the best outcome for everyone.

so why the FUCK is everyone okay with how the robots and some fucking faggot 4 way fuse like its nothing into a singular being without a catalyst? Even single other fusion technique in the show requires an item (potara) ritual (fusion dance) or ingestion (buu, cell), but the fucking doctor can fly into the sky and just fuse on a molecular level with the robots without any explanation whatsoever? What the fuck

Don't worry about it.

The robots themselves are the catalyst you speak of. They were built with this functionality in mind.

Secret technique, brah. You jelly?

WHWRES THE NEW EPISODE GUYA

Next week

Do they ever give a reason for the delay?

no, it will most likely be a double episode like the UI episode

New year

The OP is literally better than the entire show

They haven't finished making the new ending song yet

Drawing is hard

>always
They skipped a week before airing eps 109 and 110 on the same night.

how much longer must I wait until it's out. I'm growing a beard over here.

So how long is Super going to run for? I'm not sure how they're going to top this arc. They've already taken out immortal kaioshins and erased half a dozen other universes. I guess we've got the other universes who didn't get erased potentially having higher than Jiren level enemies, but it feels like we're pushing it since even the whole "we gave everyone a chance to shine during the tournament" was pretty pointless as this shit show has only gone on as long as it has because Jiren let it.

Goku one. All this ark happened just to clear its path to GT series.
I think a remake of GT is coming.

Some of the universes weren't allowed to enter because their mortal levels were too high. Those universes could have stronger enemies. If not that, the angels are still far stronger than Jiren, even after this arc the ceiling will still not have been reached.

>still trying to take super seriously
It'll be 2018 soon, so I SERIOUSLY hope you don't do this

For the longest time I assumed this arc would be the last arc. The ending credits were very "finale", It finally built on Beerus' "there's more universes" quote. And it'd be a Tournament arc (I only recently ended that Dragonball always ends on a tournament)

don't tell me what to do just make my fucking tea, teaboy

Today, I shall remind them...

>None of the 8 survivors are female
Fucking sexist japs

u mad?

>Let's treat every db thread like a general
Fuck off retards.

Freeza, 17 and Dyspo are still there though

What are they saying, Sup Forums?

That your post is off-topic and belongs in a general.

Who gets the wish if it ends in a tie?

The one with most eliminations

That's retarded.

I PM'd you a stream link.

People said the same thing about Ushitx though and they were unceremoniously erased. I don't know if U7 or 11 wins though, U7 literally wiping out every other universe in the tournament would be bullshit, and it makes U11 look like shit for losing to a tired Goku. I see a tie.

It's Dragon Ball, what do you expect?

Do you think Goku, Krillin and Yamcha still believe that Jackie Chun was just a random old man?

u7 ends up defeating fat man and rabbit and ends up winning due to having more people than u11. My money is on frieza and goku being the ones who survive until the end

goku proceeds to pull some stupid shit with zenoh that ends with either:

A. every universe getting revived cuz lmao why not
B. the universes getting revived but merged together, likely merges of the paired universes

U7. Gohan realises he's a weak ineffective fighter and blows himself up like Vegeta did. But it doesn't do anything and they decide not to wish him back. After all the gods and angels and everyone in u7 and u11 laughs (even jiren) they discover Jirens weakness is smiling and he dies and u7 wins.

NO MORE WARMING UP MAI THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

U11

>no episode this week
>no weekly relief from the hell that is living this godforsaken life on this godforsaken plane of existence
bros...

Do it brah
You must be very tired

I think I'll do it next year

I'll do it when DBS ends.

How do fusions work again? Potara have some shitty drawback now so it's useless, but what about Gogeta?

Gogeta would be about a 5 minute fusion in FR because of the raw power, a blue Gogeta would probably be about 30 seconds. There's also the drawn out dance that needs to be done flawlessly at identical power levels

Someone post THAT Jiren picture

>"F-freiza-sama... do you think my son is a disappointment?"

Thread

It's going to be U7 obviously. In the end all of the universes are going to get revived, same shit that always happens in DB. But before that happy ending the actual villain of the arc has to be revealed and dealt with, Jiren obviously isn't it. He's just fighting for his universe's survival.

>angels are much inferior to GPriest
>Gods are much inferior to angels
>Goku is inferior to some Gods
>thinking GPriest will be a bad guy in the end

Nope. GPriest seems like how Whis viewed humans before meeting and knowing better someone interesting like Goku. Those shots of GPriest scary faces are just a show off
Anbd Zeno is just a damn kid that doesnt give a shit about things. If it wasnt others suggesting the kid something to entertain him, or what to do, he would just erase everything because he is bored

"Z", no timer but stuck forever, until plot demanded to unfuse inside Buu
Super's excuse is that humans cant fusion for more than 1 hour while kais is forever. Then Blue Vegito lasts only 5 minutes like fucking SS4 Gogeta for no damn reason. Okay, the excuse is "they wasted energy on a kamehameha variation lol"
Kekfla for some reason didnt had problems lasting a few minutes.

In the end the Potara should have been this, "break the potara or take the potara off and you will unfuse". But for some retarded reason Toriyama and later Toei had to overcomplicate things

He's just too cute

They will break the tie with a rock-paper-scissors match and U7 wins

>Grand Priest gets constantly hyped by spics
>plays a very minor role in future DBS

inb4

>asking this
>in a dragonball thread
Do you even know what dragonball is about? It's all about Goku.

In short Gohan defeats Jiren

Soon

Probably the guys staff.

Dude, Goku is the villian of this arc.