Watamote Thread

It's only after my Vol. 11 came in and rereading did I realize Ucchi gave all her leftover souvenirs to Tomoko. Why is she so cute?

Also was W3 taking a lot of liberties with their translations or is Yen Press just really bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICpRT855-DI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't speak moonrunes so I couldn't comment but it's a watamote thread so bump.

>was W3 taking a lot of liberties
They could be better. (They fuck up at times.)

Yen Press takes different liberties.

yen press is the one that translates mournings into fails right?
ugh I'd rather buy them in japanese

neither translations make sense to me. wouldn't it be better translated as "grievance" ?

They would make such a good couple

best girl

>we might never see this animated
fellas it's time to fight for what is right

Apparently bunnies die of loneliness.

Does anyone recognize the artist?

vol 11 isn't on madokami. Can you post a link or dump the omake?

Why did Emoji want to ride the rollercoaster with Tomoko again?

For the sole purpose of handholding. Actually, Emoji just wants to ride Kuroki's girlcock though.

Tomoko will learn... or else.

Find 12.000 people who are willing to throw away 1000$ on this. Then it might work.

1200 people giving 10k$ seems unrealistic.

Truth of the matter is, it probably did not sell enough.

Their group looks so dysfunctional.

No. Fuck anime adaptations, they are nothing but trash.

I just told him how it is.

That was me, I put some in a playlist. You're welcome user!

"Mourning" is a shitty translation. Motenai is a term for someone who can't get a date (the same word used in the title of the series). Since the word begins with "mo", 2ch sometimes shortens it to 喪 (also read "mo") which means something like funeral or mourning, to jokingly refer to their chances of a date.

"Fail" actually carries over the general tone of it pretty well.

>Also was W3 taking a lot of liberties with their translations or is Yen Press just really bad?

W3 sometimes takes liberties.

Like naming Ucchi "Sasaki" in the Kyoto trip arc, or having Tomoko refer to Yuri by her name in her thoughts. Tomoko always refers to Yuri as "her" in her thoughts so when Yuri asks if she knows what her name is, and Tomoko answers "It's Yu-Yuri, right?" it carries a different significance.

>Tomoko answers "It's Yu-Yuri, right?"
W3 basically shortened this to "It's Yuri, right?"

Tomoko has seen both Ucchi and Nemoto naked. They hold no surprises.

I wouldn't call those "liberties", those are straight up mistranslations.

Emiri has also seen what Tomoko has down there

I thought something was lost in translation here. Yoshida's text is bold (loud) but it isn't bolded in W3's version.

Can't tell if Yuri and Tomoko are startled because of Yoshida or what the announcer says?

They straight up mistranslated how the girls in the class refer to Tomoko as "you know who".

Probably the announcer saying "Looks like we've got someone who isn't singing!", before singling out the dad.

I think the arrows are highlighting Tomoko looking at Kato (probably her boobs), then Nemo's nether regions as she leaves the water.

>どいつもこいつも
> these guys
>うたーお
>COME ON SING
>あれーうたってないひといるー
>there's people that are not singing

I disagree because there are things like Ucchi's emoji expressions that would be worth seeing animated.

Also Tomoko in a cap is adorable.

Tomoko deserves to be bullied for looking at pictures of dicks in the classroom.

Thank you, it's such a good song. And I can totally see Yuri listening to it.

There's nothing wrong with looking at pictures of dicks

What genres do you think each of them listen to?
>Mako
Folk Pop
>Yoshida
Pop
>Yuri
Shoegaze
>Emoji
Dream Pop
>Tomoko
Anison
>Nemo
J-pop

Nemo is 100% into denpa

Nemo likes cute things.

What color is Nemo's hair?

Faggot

Light pink according v11 cover

Nemo theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpRT855-DI

I do wonder how they will do the dark empty eyes with that eye color.

Imagine Pinnaple seeing this

Just make it dark with no contrast?

Is Nemu growing powerful with the miasma of the countless anime shows she couldn't admit to be watching?

She's done pretending. Tomoko unleashed the beast.

Methchan a cute!

imagine be the poor slob that’s in love with a minor unnamed character that is made fun of by people in a foreign country

Ah, so someone in Japan has good taste after all?

>Tomoko
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

but user she's a grill

That's even gayer.

Imagine Ucchi seeing it.

Death and despair

What do you think would happen if Ucchi actually confessed to Tomoko?

She would definitely accept it, what we don't know is how long it would take for her to do it. If Nemo or Yuu confessed to her, she would accept it instantly, but she sees Ucchi differently. Nevertheless, Ucchi is the perfect mate for Tomoko, and Nico will definitely get them in a relationship sooner or later.

Bowl of Spagetti?

either an awkward moment or Tomoko simply wouldn't react

Tomoko would probably ask something dumb and potentially ruin it.

At the very least it seems like Tomoko has learned that Ucchi is at least on okay terms with her. Rather that gossip, Ucchi kept quiet about Tomoko trimming her pubes and still gave snacks to her afterward.

Ucchi gave her 4 white LOVER biscuits and a custom package valentine chocolate. Would be extremely dumb for Tomoko to reject her.

ucchi seems like she'd be very well to do. cheerleader, her own group of friends and everyone puts up with her shit to a jarring degree. could probably give tomoko everything in the world but it wouldn't matter if she didn't feel the same

Tomoko tends to do extremely dumb things.

Hopefully Kuroki won't fuck it up and eventually reciprocate Emoji's feelings.
But who am I kidding? She might sperg out or be so dense that Ucchi would think she was rejected.

Ucchi is just as spergy and dense. They'll understand each other.

what's the jap saying

HAPPY 2018!

Can't decide which one is canonically the most good looking. Makeup is definitely the cute and girly model type (in good ways), Pineapple is the cute sporty tomboy type, while Nemo is the flashy cute type but knows the limits before it started to become cringey cute. Nemo's pink hair really sold me in terms of appearance

Bonus chapter when?

>pink
It's orange, user.

Katou is definitely the beauty of the class.
Kind of surprising she isn't surrounded by more boys trying to woo her.

I prefer her muffin hat.

Tomoko's male classmates are a bunch of faggots.
Nothing new.

Which one is going to be her boyfriend though?

No one. Mokocchi will be forever alone.

Watamote will end with Ucchi's confession on Graduation day.
Screencap this.

The megane.

I'm kind of shocked that we don't see much background courting to the female classmates connected to Tomoko

>might

Reminder that Tomoko canonically gets bullied off screen and it's just not depicted because it hits too close to home for the authors.

Quick rank the watamote girls

Yoshida>Yuri>Tomoko>Ucchi>Komisomething>Katou-neesan>Iguchi(Dick-chan)>Mako>Imae-senpai>Kii-chan>Nemoto>Minami>Akane>>>Yuu

she would be fucking excommunicated and possibly bullied by her group or her whole class

the outcome would probably be better if she was in the same class as tomoko or she liked another girl

YAMEROOOOOOOO

Meth-chan > > > everyone

I want to take Yuu-chans virginity.

Cartoon Network adaptation when?

>Komisomething>Katou-neesan
i cannot endorse this user.
Friendship with user ended. now tripfagchan is my best friend

Katou hasn't done as much yet. And let's be honest Komisomething being a pure pervert is where the best of the comedy in the series comes from

Don't talk or respond to me ever again ex-friend. It's over

You fishing, user?

Ucchi crossdressing chapter.

Is this the thing we got for the 1111 retweets?

People draw her with orange and I personally like her much more with shiny orange, but in the official cover it looks like muted light pastel pink if you catch my drift.

God Fang is so tiny I can probably manhandle her easily

We don't see everything that happens. The boys hang out with the girls here(till the group breaks up due to most of the girls leaving). Katou(tallest girl) and the tallest guy seem to be eyeing each other. Yocchan may be after Nemo and has a strong reaction as she leaves the group.

God I just want to put my mouth around those heroin filled titties and suck em dry.

delet

>Japan
>implying a high school girl would have access to meth
it's probably either sleepness nights with kento or some prescription drug that makes her look like that