JoJo

How could anyone say ANY part is bad or shit, if they're all mostly similar to another? That's why it's called "part" even though they have individual stories. They're all connected to one another.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsoE4F2Pb20
youtube.com/watch?v=j0TQxYemrgg
dropbox.com/s/vfmulkl1fmia5kp/PAPE IT BABY.zip?dl=0
imgur.com/a/VuxkA
imgur.com/a/LRYVg
imgur.com/a/avQbh
i.imgur.com/jE0HxlN.jpg
imgur.com/a/2jJ4T/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/NYP4j
drive.google.com/open?id=1RcWS_d_xCppiUqs5ldpngHMHRE336Wgd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gappy makes me happy

Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles. It's a shame but I have to agree with the guy that said stands ruined JoJo. The pokemon battles with random abilities allow too many asspulls and bullshit. It enables shitty writing. He writes his characters into a corner and instead of finding a practical, creative way for his characters to persevere (like in Part 2, even if it did get silly at times) he can just have their stand do whatever nonsensical bullshit he wants. Instead of Joseph throwing Caesar's flaming headband into Wham's holes after tricking him into sucking up oil or using distraction tactics to tie a rope around Cars' foot, Giorno's stand magically reverses King Crimson's ability for absolutely no reason other than Araki being too lazy to think of a real way to defeat Diavolo. Another example is how Caesar keeps soapy water hidden in his gloves/clothes which he uses to create ripple bubbles. That seems mundane but all of the pieces are there and the ability makes sense.

Nothing needs to make sense when it comes to stands because it's all pulled from the ether.

based btposter

Joshuu makes ME happy

I wouldn't call them TOO similar but I agree. I just can't bring myself to dislike any part (even Phantom Blood, since it, too, has a lot of charm). Sure we have our favorites and least favorites but I can't understand why anyone would think any part is bad.

What is the best Part title and why is it "Diamond is Unbreakable"?

I hope I don't get us pruned for backlinking but I'm too lazy to repost.
Thoughts on this: 2 things from this chapter I thing are the most important is OB wearing Jobin's jacket and the Hairclip connection.
I mentioned it back in November in the thread that's mentioned in that post, but I checked how my native tongue translated Rai's mention and it is indeed "Possession". Not stealing but directly that. Which makes it interesting. I'm now very interested how Hairclip is going to link to Ozone Baby, or helping Jobin. I mean PP could figure the clip out but I'm not sure from there.

I thought that Ozone Baby used Atmospheric pressure to attack.
Look at the scene where Joubin first notices something's fucky. Those cannisters got crushed in a very specific way, that can pretty much only be vids related.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsoE4F2Pb20
youtube.com/watch?v=j0TQxYemrgg
And plus, there's the thing with it being named Ozone Baby. That's a pretty fitting name for what it does.
But I'm probably missing something if there's whole theories on this thing. I just read the chapter today.

Yeah I saw your post, which made me want to bring it up. Some points then
>I thought that Ozone Baby used Atmospheric pressure to attack.
This was brought up when the chapter dropped and we are all generally pushed on however.
>Speed King has a hidden ability,
One of the older theories was that SK could control vibrations, or pressure itself. We also know that SK has hidden powers. If my theory is correct, then the two could be linked. Perhaps OZ has "learned" SK's secret power.
Or, considering SK has an empty stomach and this arc is going to be Jobin's Stray-Cat -like arc (Including burying) then it could be possible he adopts/absorb Ozone Baby and gains SK's etra power from it since they are complimentry.
>That's a pretty fitting name for what it does.
I saw an user bopping on Poor Tom's design but I like the name, the double reference with the album and anime, and Ozone Baby looks pretty wild. Even if it seems like Araki forgot Rocks have spikes so awkwarly threw them on it's head.

Burn the heretic

Alright.
I haven't read up on JoJolion theories yet. What do we know about Speed King? I figured the vibration thing was how it heated up that room by literally vibrating the molecules, but maybe it has to do with increasing the energy of things? That could stem out into its secret ability.

>see the time on that post
>It's tomorrow
>Think to myself, "That's impssible. It's not midnight yet
>Realize you're just in Europe or something

Holy shit, I thought for a brief moment some spooky shit was happening and I was under attack by an enemy stand

I really like the name ‘Stone Ocean’ tbqh.

It's been mentioned twice that SK has a secret ability but it's worded differently between the tank and this page. Most SK theories boils down to what already said and variations of it, like Absolute Hot ect. There's been a few because of the contrast to soft and wet. Soft and Wet being watery, smooth and organic looking while SK being very inorganic, spiky/lumpy and heating things up. Truth is we haven't really seen it enough to build any solid conclusions. Both Speed Prince and King have done the exact same thing.
I believe you are right though that it is linked with energy.
Also Gappy's cords now vibrate very fast, I posted a demonstration of how his star appears on his bubbles before, so link that in with the comparison to Speed King and I think there's something solid there.

The wording on the cover is what triggered me though with my theory. He doesn't want his family to find out OZ is showing his family the full potential of his stand.

>Stand makes you live you tomorrow but nobody else remembers it
>You then live through that day knowing exactly what is going to happen but can't actively do anything to change it
Baby Made In Heaven would drive me fucking mental. I wonder if something like an user pos would circumvent it because nobody would believe you.

I just finished Part 4 on anime, and I've decided to read the manga. Should I start back at Part 1 or can I go to Part 5?

I went straight to Part 5, but make sure you also read the manga for the first four parts as well. The experience is different.

A few threads back someone mentioned that jobin was hard to draw
Figured I'd but this together really quick since I like drawing jobin and would like to help other anons draw a good jobin (I swear all the good speed King art is accompanied by a badly drawn jobin)
Might do a speed king one too

Guys, i have a question.
How come i can't find any place to watch the DiU live action?
Is it really that bad?.

>tfw nothing will ever top Battle Tendency

Anime has been generally identical to the manga and better in most instances.
Definitely no reason to read Pts 1/2/3 although I think Part 4 manga holds its own the most compared to the others. The color pages are also rad

>tfw everything tops Battle Tendency

Doesn't Part 1's manga have a few scenes that aren't in the anime? Might be worth reading just to see those, and it's not that long anyway

I don't think anyone uploaded any camrips that weren't pulled, or no one just uploaded camrips period. The DVD is going to be released on March so it might be available by then.

Thanks.
So i'll just have to wait like everything JoJo related.
Some things never change.

Can you imagine that Jojo fans back then didn't have to wait for so long? I wish I was a fan back then, when I would be excited every week for a new chapter.

Part 3 manga > anime

I wish i could delete all my memories of JoJo just so i could experience it all over again.

Same, although I'm forgetful, if not even more so, than Araki so all I have to do is wait a few years and it feels like new again.

1&2 were honestly some of the best manga adaptations ever made. The art in the manga is great but the anime was so well done that you really don't need to bother.

Part 3 is garbage in both anime and manga so I wouldn't bother reading that one either, no need to put yourself through that shit twice.

Part 4 manga is definitely better than the anime but I'd say you should just move on to 5. Go back and reread them all after you've caught up if you feel like it.

>Part 3 is garbage

you are not the real hairposter

>Part 3
>garbage

>1&2 were honestly some of the best manga adaptations ever made.
>Part 3 is garbage in both anime and manga
>you should just move on to 5.

You shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.

The plot thickens...

How do we know? What happened to the real hairposter?

based hairposter

based hairwindow poster

You Are (Not) Hairposter

Ok I guess I should have specified that the manga is obviously a lot more tolerable than that shitty adaptation but it's still the second worst part in the entire series. Why should he reread that entire mediocre saga before moving onto Italy circlejerk? What are you getting at?

Because around Rocks never relax.
Let them set up a base and you'll lose your face.

I unironically think all of the titles are really catchy.

What I'm getting at is that you have an incorrect opinion. You should fix that immediately.

no

Anyone have the panel saved from VA where they turn on the TV inside of the turtle and it's showing Captain Tsubasa?

>Kujo Jyosefumi
>Kuujou Josefumi
Make up your mind, translators.

I don't have the original panel but I do have this.

What if the end of Stoned Ocean is just Jolyne waking up on a cruise muttering "doood".

The same mother fuckers that complain about how bad JoJo's threads have been also post the same shit every thread.

What are you talking about?

I'm tired and it took me 5 minutes to find that picture. I think I failed the captcha five times.

Why did everyone look so boxxy in Stardust Crusaders?

Who is the most attractive Jojo character and why is it DIO?

To show how buff they are.

why was damo listed with that name again? memory's hazy

Damo was going to take Josefumi's identity and Yotsuyu was going to take Kira's. The latter has a sailor uniform in his room.

I'm a "newfag" to this board, but I see that not even this place is based enough to realize the Part 3 is the worst part by a long shot. The only part that comes close is post-mansion burning Part 1, but its saved by its brevity and strong start.

Only brainlets don't share this opinion.

>unironically using the word brainlet
>not liking Part 3

Excuse me, you appear to be mistaken, sir, because it is retards like you who don't like Part 3.

Stardust Crusaders is only bad in relation to how it handled Stands in comparison to the rest of the parts with Stands.

Also, I need all the JoJo reaction images you got

/r/ing that one panel of Gyro asking Pocoloco if he's talking into his ass, which would be a problem because Gyro can't hear with his ass

>actually thinking Part 3 is the worst part

Don't have it so just have a Gyro instead

>all these people liking Part 3
Good to see that there are people here who aren't so mindnumbingly dumb after all.

>was going to dump
>wait holy fuck is this seriously 10 gigs
Somebody stop me.

>tfw mine is only 1.31GB
Please dump, user. I need more JoJo in my life.

this. would like it if you uploaded it to dropbox or something similar.

Alright that's cool but how much of those are reaction images

Thankaroony

Start posting.

>how much of those are reaction images

Okay I'll post what I have, but it's not much
which is why I was asking

Not him but it would be great if you uploaded your entire folder somewhere.

I don't have any videos in here. I think a good 2/3 might be the Cioccolata folder.

That's in the actual manga though

For me its the art style.
I dropped JoJo after Part 4 and I only forced myself through 4 because I already started it, the straight up homoshit art style it changes into halfway through with massive sameface and the fact it only gets even more homo and sameface in later parts is why I dropped it.
As far as I'm concerned JoJo ended with DIO much like Hokuto no Ken ended with Raoh.

>That cunt, Jobin
Haha-
is that The World fucking Kakyoin

IS THAT THE WORLD FUCKING KAKYOIN

Could you upload your JoJo papes?

Because David's style sucks ass

Why are you uploading the trick or treats? Those are already uploaded.

worst ≠ garbage

>folder sharing
>10gigs
I need that entire folder very badly. If you uploaded it you'd make my Christmas.

While I'm asking, does anyone have the image of Kira in the scene immediately after this one? The one where some birds fly through him and his laughter stops?
Did anyone make a [LAUGHTER STOPS] edit?

Where?

Ask and you shall receive.
I love this thread.

dropbox.com/s/vfmulkl1fmia5kp/PAPE IT BABY.zip?dl=0

I haven't updated my imgur in fucking forever but
imgur.com/a/VuxkA
imgur.com/a/LRYVg
imgur.com/a/avQbh
No, i.imgur.com/jE0HxlN.jpg

Most of my old edits are here:
imgur.com/a/2jJ4T/layout/grid
and
Gifs:
imgur.com/a/NYP4j

You know, reading JJBA is kind of a wakeup call because it lets you look at a talented and dedicated writer and artist who nonetheless is crippled by one serious flaw

namely, Araki can't make up his mind, but as mangaka who writes in installments, he would normally be forced to commit to everything he's already written, but instead he refuses and changes his mind anyway, causing the plot to diverge and asspulls to pile up because his plans keep changing.

I wonder whether, if he wasn't so talented in every other way, araki would have failed as a writer a long time ago

Part 3:
>Worst characters: this is pretty undeniable, plus the fact that half the show was Le Funny French Man episodes because he was the only guy with a personality. Also, Iggy turned out to be the best character somehow despite having only like 4 episodes to not be a sentient fart joke.
>Worst action: While stands turned out good in the end, they were primitive in part 3 and as a result the fights were the least strategic of the series by a wide margin
>Worst pacing: A plain fucking snail crawl once the get the gang together and before they hit egypt, and even when they did hit egypt it wasn't much better till the the final 8 or so episodes.

Face it brainlets, Part 3 is the worst.

Thanks, you just made my day.

There aren't that many asspulls imo. His work is so entertaining that people can usually ignore it anyway.

Araki is a shit writer though, and his art got shit too.

>trying to defend yourself with shitty and painfully incorrect opinions
You have to see it to believe it, folks.

>5 Kira folders
For what purpose

It looks like The World fucking DIO

>being this wrong

There's a limit to low-functioning autism, user.

drive.google.com/open?id=1RcWS_d_xCppiUqs5ldpngHMHRE336Wgd

>Worst action
>In the same part where a dude gets driven insane by a game of poke
>In the same part we get absurd time stop shenannigans
>In the same part we get Iggy vs Pet Shop
>In the same part we get Cream vs Iggy and Polnareff
>In the same part we get Jotaro vs Steely Dan

>Worst Characters
>Oldseph
>Iggy
>Jotaro
>A villain so badass, you can only spell his name in all caps, like AKU or AM