Boys make the best girls

Boys make the best girls.

die fag

die fag

die fag

fie dag

if they have the body of a girl but with a penis, yes

all false memes eventually die

Absolutely. They know what men like, and are always up for a romp.

only when they have logic defying bodies like this with nice asses, the power of 2D

THE
FAG,
THE

Correct

Gay.

Indeed

Gender bend >>>>>> traps.

Traps>Gender Bender of girls but in drag>>>>>Literal shit>>>Normal Ass Gender Bender

Genderbend reverse traps are the best.

Yes

Unwilling gender bender>>>>>>>>everything else

If having sex with a trap is gay, is having sex with a cuntboy straight?

Girls make the best boys too.

Let's just agree to disagree

only if they convert their filthy bodies

You won't stray me from the good path, Satan.

I watched Himegoto and hated it. Traps should be cherished, not abused.

I imagined the guys that worked on it did all of that shit against the protag for the easy low brow humour and to further appease trap fans that also like to see the trap being humiliated. The worst part of that show were the girls as they were just boring and unlikeable in the badly written sense and that "resolution" in the final episode felt tacky. Granted Hime still needed a way to pay his debnts so quitting the council would still not be the best idea.

For all the things the show did wrong, Hime still was interesting and had potential imo. With the struggles of dressing as a girl that was also explored a bit, being mocked to be too effeminate in the past of which has made him lack confidence, and fears of being sexually harassed/assualted etc all interested and I do wish they were explored more.

I haven't read the manga beyond where the anime ended so my thoughts might change a bit.