This is Tanya Degurechaff

This is Tanya Degurechaff.
She is a Japanese salaryman.

i want to fuck this duck

She's a cute salaryman

trash character in a trash series.

I'll bet she knows how to handle a dick.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

t. Sonzai Eksu

get in line

more like Sonzai Seksu

Is this even worth watching?

Yep

Any word on when the next TL'd chapter of the manga is going to drop? There's raws for a few chapters still untranslated, right?

Some desperate men in the frontlines have likely masturbated to her.

Real talk
Would you trade your modern life and the internet to live in Kaiserreich Germany?

yes lol, anyone would
especially if I got to be an OP mage like tanya

Many desperate men in the Sup Forums lines have likely masturbated to her as well.

Yes
Life was far simpler back then
No matter how much i rice my PC and how much money i earn I'm simple-minded at heart

depends... Do I get to have magic jet boots and survive every battle because it is the will of Being X? Or do I sit rotting in some trench getting gassed and shelled until I'm sent home with half my face missing and only one working arm?

>Do I get to have magic jet boots and survive every battle because it is the will of Being X? Or do I sit rotting in some trench getting gassed and shelled until I'm sent home with half my face missing and only one working arm?

Neither. You live an ordinary, peaceful but short life in the German Empire from 1870-1916 or so.

I'm not a smart user but does anyone know about the restaurant spin off?

I know it was announced but nothing more.
I have the dumb but 4ch is well known as a home for sages, bodhisattva and wizards.
Could one of the august personage amongst the anons know more about youjo senki restaurant ?

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Yes
Imagine leading your men in the eastern front and slaughtering Russians with new age technology

It's a he you shitlord. Stop ignoring his preferred pronouns you fucking nazi.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

>he was reborn as a girl
she (formerly he[currently she])
He's a she you dumb faggot retard

>Tanya will never masturbate to you

Feels bad man

This is Lord Ainz Oal Gown
He is a Japanese salaryman.