Anno is literally going to pull off a Devilman Lady ending for the Rebuild series, isn't he?

Anno is literally going to pull off a Devilman Lady ending for the Rebuild series, isn't he?

Mari is Shinji and Asuka's child

Isn't he doing more Godzilla or something else/ The man's moved on from children's cartoons to more serious stuff.

daily reminder that Kawrou is and always will be the winner of the Shinjibowl

Why does she wears an eyepatch? Is she a pirate or something?

Nah, she's probably a contemporary of Yui and Gendo, but looks like a 14-year old girl thanks to the "Eva curse." I guarantee it.

He's back user, he can't resist the waifus.

That's not Toji though

Yes, and she is stealing our hearts.

what if we don't have shit taste like you?

What ending?

Well, I have good taste, so you obviously mixed something up there.

Is this any good? Haven't seen any of the 3 - I guess they're movies - yet.

1st movie is ok. It's almost an exact but abridged retelling of the first few eps of the anime. But there are strange differences.
2nd is my favorite. It diverges from the anime a lot more. Has a lot of alusions to the anime though. It's why a lot of people (my self included) theorize these movies are a sequel, not a reboot.
The 3rd is 90% different. Kind of disappointing if you are looking forward to what was promised in the "Next episode" preview.

in that the characters are repeating a cycle without them knowing it

possible

asuka's name changed to mean _____wave

maris name uses the same kanji

yuis maiden name changed to ayanami in rebuild, making shinji's name ayanami

You are an idiot
Mari is 14 years older than than shinji and Asuka

You are less than I am.
Evangelion is too deep for you

If you choose to post in a waifu wars thread then you must clearly state that you have a cognitive disability

Penpen is Misato's dad.

When will the next rebuild movie come out?

I am Misato's dad.

Right fucking now check the news
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>havent even watched any Evas other than the original
>dont even know which came out when and what order I'm supposed to watch them
>"it's probably some timeloop shenanigans where the universe gets reset and characters have to relive the same events with some variations"
I fucking knew it.
So should I even bother watching it?

No. 1.11 adapts the start of the anime up to the Ramiel fight, and while it's more or less similar some minor changes (namely in the Ramiel fight) make it annoying to watch. 2.22 completely kills the character development for every character in the series and they all become husks of their former selves. 3.33 is a mess.

so what was the deal with the plugsuit tape? It's not like they can't make plugsuits. She has a brand new one later on.

That's the thing. They feel like impostors.

I imagine we wont get 4.0 until 2020 or later.

>Death & Rebirth (March 1997)
>The End of Evangelion (July 1997)
>Rebuild of Evangelion
>1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (2007)
>2.0 You Can (Not) Advance (2009)
>3.0 You Can (Not) Redo (2012)

>Uhhh guys what order to I watch my children's cartoon in? XD There are too many I'm so confused. Haha! Oh but I totally knew there was timeloop shenanigans! It was so obvious! Should I even watch? :thinking:

You seem pissed. Like, unreasonably upset.