Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmvkfRnd9Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Killua would molest them

Killua and Gon would destroy kid Goku and Krillian.

Goku was bulletproof before receiving any training and after being trained capable of wiping out an army that used power armor and cyborgs.

B-BUT MUH NEN

Killua has lightning fast reaction + movement
And Gon has... Uhh Gon has... (Now wasted) potential

HxH no competition. Krillin is shit

Gon will just transform into a big man again if need be

The slapstick comedy series?

Goku when he fought King Piccolo destroys

what is the "O MY RUBBER NEN" of Dragon Ball?

Krillin could shrug off bullets to the face and push mountains around.

>Killua has lightning fast reaction

And was faster than the eye could see against Jackie Chun.

The dragon balls being alwais upgraded removing the previous limitation preventing any damage or death from be relevant
But in the originals series would be everything saiyan related

I don't think we can objectively determine who's faster between the two, as our only basis for comparison with Killua's movements being tracked are against accelerated evolved ants that take on and exaggerate the traits of other species. Appeals to how fast Killua can control his circuitry are also invalid as our nervous system already communicates at high speed, but doesn't imply we can move at speeds comparable to that communication.
But yes, Gon at his strongest using nen (ignoring Gon-san) is probably on par with Goku at best in physical strength, and likely nowhere near as durable.
I give it to the db bois by a nudge.

Eh, let's be honest here, once it became clear that DB's could be used to revive people, it was pretty much over.

I kinda wish they did a plot line like the black star DB's from DB: GT though, if only to show why abusing their power wasn't exactly the best thing you could do.

Ultra Instinct

Dragonball is too inconsistent with feats to judge.

makes sense

it's inconsistent because Toriyama is senile and never took notes of his own plot. is it too hard to make an excel with tables and shit about your characters and plots?

>Killua and Gon would destroy kid Goku and Krillian

Either you didn't watch OG DB or don't remember it very well

youtube.com/watch?v=NmvkfRnd9Mo

And keep in mind this was as the start of the series. Goku become much more powerful by end of OG DB.

and goku turns into king fucking kong with lazers, then what?

brainlet thread

Goku and Krillian are too constrained by the sensibility of their power system. Gon and Killua has access to nen which doesn't have any actual structure and only works as asspull engine, so they'll probably win.

Goku fought with someone who could destroy the moon. The end.

Gon and Killua. However it will be bad if they get hit directly by a kamehameha wave and if goku goes oozaru.

The Ultra Divine Water comes close, but I think the real winner was Vegito getting turned into candy and eaten on purpose, which somehow split the fusion and let Goku and Vegeta rescue the people that Buu absorbed. The worst part was that the two had no way of knowing that any of that would work.

Goku and Krillin

Buu was magic bro. Thats why.

Goku getting shot only for Whis to rewind time.

He wasn't turned into candy and eaten. That failed, Buu absorbed Vegito who wanted that to happen and used a barrier to prevent Buu from taking his power and the "bad air inside Buu" split him until it was recently retconned as having a time limit for mortals.

Killua is cuter

Killua might be able to murder Krillian and maybe Goku, but Gon would get beat unless he Nen sacrificed then who knows

These 2

Anyone else like childhood duo fighter best friends?

I never realized it until this thread, but I think I do.

kid goku could tank bullets without taking a single damage. he would os those 2

gon and killua can tank bullets as well

Gon & Killua win in the bromance department.

goku could destroy them both with el maximo kamehameha

Zenkai boost.

Lol

>our nervous system already communicates at high speed
Actually nerves propagate a signal pretty slowly compared to electricity.
80-120m/s maximum but often slower.
Electrical signals travel at 1/3rd the speed of light through air.

>Who would win?
Win what? Who has the most anal sex? Gon and Killua most definitely.

O MY PERFECT CELLS

In Killua's dreams maybe.