MOGRA COUNTDOWN PARTY 17/18

IT'S THAT ONE TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN Sup Forums, MOGRA COUNTDOWN PARTY 17/18

It's been another year already and it was nice to share it with all of you.
Happy New Year you Clowns, for more years in this shithole.

5th and only last Sunday of the Year.

IT's TIME Sup Forums, SAY GOODBYE TO 2017!!

>still being in 2017
>kill us

GET IN HERE

START 19:00PM - END 04:30AM (Japan Time)

■TIMETABLE
19:00 Oblongar •

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best time of the year is here!

I am ready.

DON'T RESPOND, JUST REPORT.
>DON'T RESPOND, JUST REPORT.

WHY WE DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST AND WE JUST REPORT

PASTA 03

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.
If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.
There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case you can stay and enjoy with us but please adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

Also now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.

Best time of the month in the real thread!

What happened to MOGRAnon?

Next time a little more organization.

Best time of the year is here.

It's time.

▶︎ READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
- pastebin.com/8sDJV1tC

No pandaboy this year?
Guess I am skipping out.

IT'S TIME

It's finally time.

I literally look forward to and think about this every day of the year.

December is all around a the best month.
>25 days of autism
>disappearance streams
>christmas and nye r/a/dio
>mogra
>normal fags fuck off for Christmas and New Years
The highlight of every year.

>can't delete the other thread
Shit oh well

Will keep posting this for a few more months till majority gets accustomed to the new archive.

When the stream ends if we didn't hit bump limit, HELP US REACH IT, just post a simple "BUMP", that way people wont stay to shitpost, blogpost, circlejerk and damage our threads. Also remember to SAGE the thread with every "BUMP" you give please.
&
-Also, we no longer use archived.moe, it's fucked. Use desuarchive from now on
>Also, we no longer use archived.moe, it's fucked. Use desuarchive from now on

Stay for based D-YAMA.

>nu-Sup Forums needs a special thread
I hope you are having fun in the twitch chat with all your buddies, you worthless faggots. Deleting a fine thread after 18 minutes because you got triggered by the opening is fucking babymode tier crying.

HOLY SHIT GUYS I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE LAST YEAR FOR THIS! HOLD ME!

Finally, I look forward to alcohol virgins drinking for the first time to this thread and trying to suck DJ EVANGELION's dick again.

We going in f/a/gs.

PASTA 06

This is your regular notice of DJ switches:

19:00 •

t. OP of the other thread
Stay assblasted.

>no Pizza
Why did they have to ruin it?

6th year doing mogra countdown with your motherfuckers

Let's do it lads

This. It's fucking GOAT.

>nu-Sup Forums
But you're the newfag for not knowing that we always have the same one person making these threads so that they don't get deleted by a million idiots like yourself trying to make them and thus clogging up the board.