exhentai.org/g/1162514/8320b7d1dc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>11:27

DOG
TITS

>vb-audio.com/Cable/index.htm
Download/Install Virtual Audio Cable

>Set Virtual Audio Cable in Recording tab as default
>Set option to listen in (route to speaker)
>Make new google docs
>Under tools, select "Voice Typing"
>play overlord anime
>click record button
>pause in between to correct some minor mistakes
>once done, select Tools -> Translate document
Watch magic transcribing machine of Google docs transcriber/translation machine work

Then time the subtitle with SubtitleEdit

SUBS WHEN?

Post results

Works if you have semi-decent japanese knowledge but don't want to take time transcribing the entire thing. Google does around ~80-90% of the work, the special cases need human input.

Doesn't work for people without japanese knowledge.

hotdog.

Eclair best boy, soon Nazarick will be rightfully ours

is this real life

>fansubs being revived

not on my watch
t. Daiz Ooal Gown

burg

Nice to see Pestonia, Eclair, and som Black Scripture. Also, did PDL say "Yggdrassil"? I didn't know he had any knowledge of the game. Isn't that a pretty big deal?

> did PDL say "Yggdrassil"?
He knows players are from another world, so if he knows the name of the "world" it doesn't really change anything. I also have a feeling it's another anime fuck up and he doesn't know the name in LN, but i didn't read jap version.

>that face
Youjo Senki x Overlord crossover when?

Did Ainz literally forget about the talking orb in volume 1?

PDL is an npc created from the past player

Right now

Happy new year

>they said S2 never

S3 never

Furries gtfo

Are you serious? Didn't you read this in the volumes? You're not a secondary who has spoiled himself on random part are you user?

>PDL
>NPC
user, your headcannon is firing randomly again.

S6 maybe

Yes in vol 10 he was wondering if he had forgot something when looking at hamsuke.

Necrohamster incoming.

> PDL
> Not created by player
You wot?

That doesnt look like a stitch but a tatoo.

Not that user but there is zero proof or implication about PDL being an NPC from Ygg. If you have a citation it would be nice to see it.

> knows about players
> knows about wci
This two is a hint that he's actually an npc

still zero proof

Cute.

No he knows of both things because of the 2 actual Players that were part of the 13 heroes.

He even says so in intermission of vol 7. And regrets that both died before he got more information about all of this.
One was killed by the other, the last one killed himself because of regret and refused resurrection. What the actual cause was for this disput is unknown to us.

As is saying it isn't even implied at all that he is from ygg. If you read about the dragon lords you'd know that they have seemingly been enemies with ygg players ever since they showed up, and refer to them as anomalies from "the force corrupting the world" and what not.

Orphanage kids gonna get hell of confused. They will probably be 50/50 being scared or give her a hug.

All dragon lords are created by players from the past user. Look at how powerful they are.

Slaine Theocracy also knows about players and WCI. Having knowledge is not a good basis of assumption.

Also, it is not possible he's from Ygg or an NPC as he can use wild magic which is native to new world. I went to re-read to confirm.

Someone pls add
>All Dragonlords are created by players
Into the list of headcannons.

>Ignores counter argument completely and sticks to headcanon with no evidence
Cease thine rampant headcanon.
They are suposed to have been around before the earliest mention of players and as is saying they are masters of another skillset that was not found in ygg. Their whole thing seems to be that they have been enemies against players for ages.

Is it me or Aura and Mare went from "dark elves" to just elves in the anime? Her skin looks too light there.

>streaming

>shitty stream

kill your self op

It was the first place to grab it from once the broadcast was over. But yeah the raw is everywhere now so no need to subject yourself to that shit anymore.

They are not stop with your headcannon. They were at the beginning the only beings able to use a form of magic (wild magic) and were essentially the rulers of the world.

The 6 Great Gods came to the NW due to unknown reasons and were able to alternate the world with Yggdrassil Items opening up the Spellsystem of Yggdrasil and making them available to other races, there is also mentioning of a item being used that autotranslates spoken languages between races.

Because they only concentrated on making a little safeheaven for Humans the Dragonlords ultimately ignored them for the most part. Slane Theocracy was founded.

Several Hundreds Years later the 8 Greed Kings arrived together with a guildhall and were going on a giant conquest among the non-human races and left the human ones alone.
Dragonlords tried to stop them and the majority o those Dragonlords DIED PDLs father included.

Over the course of years the wild magic gots qeaker and weaker while the Yggdrasil magic got stronger and stronger, the Dragons call it like a "corruption of the world".

Surshana the last "living" of the 6GG also attacked the 8 Greed Kings and died in the process. In the end due to interal conflict and a last effort the Dragonlords were able to defeat the 8GG.

The last remaining NPC of the 8GG is sleeping in the Guildhall that is guarded by PDL.

The Demon Kings came, very powefull monsters that got mostly hunted by the 13 Heroes with 2 actual palyers being part of it, one of them was the leader.
Rigit, Landfall(Evileye) and also PDL in form of a magical controlled armor were part of it.

They couldnt even get rid of the evil tree...promised they would return to end the job, which they never were able to.Its the one big tree that got Nazereckt in the drama cd.

After that Ainz came, it is established that all 100 years players showed up in the NW 6GG, 8GK, the Demon Kings and the 2 players from the 13 heroes are the oney known with the greates impact in the world.

W A N K O
A
N
K
O

exhentai.org/g/1162514/8320b7d1dc/
It's here.

wait, is this the new season?

Yes its a preaired episode,official start is still the 9th January.

>Tanya doesn’t bow to the papa bone god cause muh atheism
>gets roach baptized and farmed for multicultural monster babies

I can't fap to this. I love the girls, the art style is good and I love mind control doujinshi but this shit does not fly.
I'm too invested in the franchise to enjoy this bullshit. It's frustrating.

Lets hope its nothing but lizard so that you get fucked.

can't wait for lizard fucking and cg skeleton stairs

>Still kept Shalltear's noodle body
I love xration but the context and the content wasn't as great as I hoped.

This should be mostly right according to what we know, but firstly: Stop with the retarded spacing, it makes it harder to read.
>PDLs father included.
I don't remember hearing that any of the deceased dragon lords was PDL's father.
>a last effort the Dragonlords were able to defeat the 8GG.
We don't know that the dragons intervened here, we have simply heard that they fell out.
>The last remaining NPC of the 8GG is sleeping in the Guildhall that is guarded by PDL.
Headcanon. Most of this stuff is what we think might have happened, but very little of it is confirmed in any way. There is also the minotaur sage and the nameless player(s) that died fighting DDDL.

>Headcanon. Most of this stuff is what we think might have happened, but very little of it is confirmed in any way. There is also the minotaur sage and the nameless player(s) that died fighting DDDL.

Just checked it the intermission
>“... Maybe. But my personal opinion is that the chance of waking ‘her’ who is
sleeping at the deepest level of the sea city would be higher.”
About her you are right, its to vague to make assumptions.
Yes there were many players but as i said, those historical mentioned are the ones with big impacts on the world. If the others arent dead then they are either at other places in the NW or trying to not show off. PDL and Slane Theocracy both mentioning the roughly 100 year intervalls of intrusions. Next thing is its not known how many come with every cyclus. Ainz could be the only one in his cycle, or one of hundreds spread around the world.

It's too shitty of a headcanon and a newfag author is trying too hard.

Fuck off back to >reddit with your faggot spacing you insufferable cunt.

Ayy fuck off: authors are best mates, which makes their MCs best mates.
Tanya would fit into Nazarick like a glove.

Ridgit literally calls it "the hundred year aftershock" in this episode so there is very little doubt there.
Aftershock is a very standard translation here as the word "yurikaeshi" does not actually imply that that there was a "shock" to begin with, only that there is a returning shock.

Reddit has their stupid voting to censor or discriminate opinions.
Sup Forums has its elitist attitude of a 8 years old.
Sorry i will stay here no go back and suck on mommies tits.

Then adapt to the culture your twat.

How did he get Shalltear pregnant?

Try again in English.

Something something true vampire. Something something not a literal corpse.

She literally can't have kids, it's in the LN.

>is established that all 100 years players showed up in the NW 6GG, 8GK, the Demon Kings...

Wait, the Evil Deities were not NPCs that went crazy for the death of their Lords?

They most likely were wild Yggdrasil mobs with "kill everyone" settings, like an Evil Tree.
This fag is talking out of his ass.

>720p
>Shitty stream
that's about as good as you can get, if you count out shilling on funimation or something for 1080p but then you might as well download.

Either that or just NPCs
If you go by the theory that the transports are related to WCI, they might be just in the general area together with the two players from the Thirteen heroes

Now write all that again in english and without spacing like an imbecile.

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies user? She's even discussed how she would decorate the baby room for her children with Ainz.

did u even watch op link

This was A FAN THEORY for fucks sake. Read the LN instead of the threads.

Why would you want that shite even with proper English?

Opens and shows a broken video and skips to next which is in 720, what does it work for you?

Neia will die in volume 13
mark my words

Not my fault you assume the Demon Gods are players. But i am not suprised that missunderstanding came up. So yes you are right they arent players, but entitys that made a mark in the history of the NW, and seem to be part of the 100 years cyclus.

>Not my fault you assume the Demon Gods are players.
>is established that all 100 years players showed up in the NW 6GG, 8GK, the Demon Kings...
> the Demon Kings...

It is exactly your fucking fault you dumb fucking ESL.

>Understood Bukubukuchagama-sama~~
Ainz will "die" in vol.13. Mark my words.

People have been saying this for months and it still hasn't happened

finally

Well that is because Vol.13 isn't out yet user. Did you think about that before you posted?

It was meant to be a joke

Hard to tell in this thread

Rage a bit more its quite funny.

I want them to extend the lizard army fight and entoma fight.

I look forward to the glorious 3d skelly army

Would Tanya see through Ainz insecurities? Or would she get caught up in her own habit of overanalyzing people's agenda, and they would take each other to new extremes of misinterpretation?

Reminder

Climb will be lucky if Ainz even knows he exists. In fact, he's far more likely to get into trouble with Albedo.

>implying Renner won't keikaku the shit out of the situation to make Climb into the hero that saved the world from Ainz

>Climb will be lucky if Ainz even knows he exists

>tfw no subs
Not a problem. I've read LN enough times to guess what they're saying.

I mean, It would be okay if both sides benefited. But if Renner does anything to go against Ainz his natural abilities will kick in and turn it into his advantage.

Yeah I guess technically he did meet him in vol 9.

Ainz does know he exists tho. He keeps his summons from killing Climb in vol 9 to preserve plans with Renner.

Not that he'd consider Climb a threat, but still.

Reddit-spacing is a newfag meme.

More important question.

Where the subs at.