Anime needs more nekomimi?

>anime needs more nekomimi?
yes or yes?

Fox Girls and Dog Girls are better than Cat Girls.

No, it looks fucking retarded.

gay

fox girls are definetly top tier but dogs are fucking trash

>you will never own your own bakery making delicious bread and hiring nothing but dumb catgirls

FEELS BAD

Yes, but I'm still bitter about Nyanko Days being mostly about human dykes instead of nyankos.

There can never be enough nekomimi.

we need a tamamo focus'd anime series

>s2 never

Look everyone. It's a rare literal faggot. How strange, they normally don't wander too far out from their natural habitat. Be careful not too spoke him. Faggot who are spooked are known to shit themselves, causing more faggots to show up. We wouldn't want that, now would we?

Best fox.

Dog girls on top, cat girls are flop.

Inumimi is the superior mimi

Yes.

Catgirls > fox girls >>>> dog girls >>>>> all other girls

Coconut was the cutest catgirl

FUCKING DEGENERATE

In the year of the dog, bitches get all the pussies.

soft

butts :3

But that's a boy.

Repeat after me user

> THE DICK JUST MAKES IT BETTER

Don't be silly, there's no such thing as cat boys.

Nekomimi reminds me of the old days when catgirls on their own where practicaly a self-suficient feature to make a show special or a character unique.

I don't know exactly why, but nowdays it seems so trivial that it's not nearly enough to even make a character stand out.

Unless they go "deep" into the implications of a catgirl within the context of the piece, it seems like as meaningful a feature as having different hair color or something like that.

They're nostalgic in that sense to me, but I've got to admit part of the magic is gone, much like a super vanilla fetish that you grow out of with time.

user, I-

S4 when?

Depends on multiple factors, like Mamoru Miyano being available.

absolutely

What's he doing right now?

Taking care of his 10 year old son.