Why pic related is very criminally underrated?

Why pic related is very criminally underrated?

You have to wonder, since it had everything.

How come Yasuda's own manga isn't popular?

so many semen demons

Cast is a bunch of infallible gods with insane powers,doing really boring shit.

Style is cute, girls are cute, animation is great, fights and powers are fun to see animated, but the setting, most of the characters and actual story are really goddamn boring.

>my favorite semen demon's Kotoha
>she's not a semen demon because she's a dyke

Every fucking time. Tired of this lesbian bullshit. They ruin the best girls.

It bored me to tears and I've no idea why.

trying to watch 2008 version after the 2013 version is feels weird...

Because it was frankly kind of mediocre and the occasional really good bits didn't generate enough interest. And it has probably the worst engrish opening in ages. ALL QUARTETS LEAD TO SAY LALALA, fucking shit.

The nurse, muh dick.

top tier qt

Feels like you're just kind of dumped in the middle of something and it's missing something for the TV anime.

Something is happening, but you dont know what
At least the animation is nice

That's exactly why I love it. Not enough shows let you figure out what's going on first and explain it bit by bit later.

Not enough lewds

She is cute as fuck. Shame she fell for crazy science molester dude.

>latest Manga TL is last year

its unpopular but not underrated. theres a difference

Indeed.

crazy science molester dude, who?
Glad I only watched the anime so I'm going by that and not the non canon manga

I need more animated, voiced Kotoha.

IIRC Science dude was super into Onis and used some sort of magical black hands to feel up Touka and strip her whenever he could. Touka began to feel like she didn't contribute anything to the group, so she started seeing the guy at his house and letting him molest and strip her so she can be of some use. The cast comments on how she doesn't get jealous of Hime anymore when she gets close Akina, and after the cast defeats the science dude he makes a grand gesture of coming back for Touka to where it sounds like marriage and leaves.
I only read that arc with the manga so I have no idea if he comes back or anything.

where do i find a good download of this and what order do i watch it in? or should i just read the manga?

Sounds like dumb shit.

Honestly the manga is pretty meh. The 2013 show adds a lot of charm to it.

I almost posted the image where you can see the proper series order but couldn't find it from image folder so now you get this consolation post instead.

Download the Cthuko releases. They didn't do all of it before the group died, but until episode 8 they did the BDs and after that the TV.

It's not very good. And they're not yokai.

Is there anywhere where i could find full version of the OP?

Is there a name for the red around her eyes? Shit's cute, yo.

Look at this baka.

I blame the first season.