Golem Hearts

It's the time jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/golem-hearts/en/0/9/page/1

Eh

Fail

End. Things turned pretty dark.

Pls survive the axe ;_;

Again, fail

it's almost certainly already canceled (thankfully)

It will most likely end canceled, a pity because I was starting to like it when the MC new friends appeared.

This more boring than Black clover holy shit.

Well on the bright side there's two rankings freed up.

Is he immediately going to jump up to the high 20’s? Jesus. Is this manga that close to cancellation?

oh wow, they're getting to the sentient golems far sooner than anticipated

not a good sign for the future but I'm glad this is getting touched on while its still around

I get that they're an elite exclusive group, but designing their tests in such a way that only one person is allowed to pass or so that nobody passes seems really impractical, especially in the long-run.

quality vs. quantity

they want the best, this is how they guarantee it

even if it typically only gets them 1 a year it is still enough to keep their numbers up

>quality vs. quantity
>they want the best, this is how they guarantee it
No, the best way is to accept those that meet the qualifications of "the best". Only passing the person that does the best in a yearly test is a bad idea, since that means you're turning down lots of potentially good arcanists who would have passed if they didn't have the bad luck of there being someone even better.

>even if it typically only gets them 1 a year it is still enough to keep their numbers up
Not really, it's clear that the "only one per year" has to be a recent addition, because otherwise there is no way they could have 207 members.
Since they live in a world of constant war, odds are more than one arcanist dies per year, so they should be hemorhaging members.

I love her desu.

Huh, i did expect them to be dead/injured, this is nice. Please don't get the axe.

You know, with people getting cleaved and killed like that all the time, it might be a better idea to just accept exceptionally strong people into the fold, instead of just 1 per year.

My thoughts exactly. I mean, they have rankings and a clear hierarchy anyway.

I like the way you think.

They probably do this uniformly throughout the whole disciplines instead of just the peaceful ones.

The one that seem to get killed all the time are the military ones but peaceful disciplines like crafting obviously have too much crafters and too few high level demand to keep each existing one happy which must be why they do such a rule.

Big organization do stupid shit like this all the time.

woo!

Did they stick a ruler up his butt though?

do those motherfuckers live ontop of a mushroom cloud?

Should've stayed father-son adventures.

Are the current rankings really that bad?

Not the greatest thing I've ever read, but I definitely want more

First chapter ranked last.

Jews fear the samurai, indeed.