Boruto

About Sauce. So what exactly is his job now? A jonin? Konoha Police Force? A detective? A vagabond? Or just a jobber?

Jiraiya's old job

He’s a hobo, who had to stop Naruto from also becoming a hobo and abandoning the position of Hokage + his family.

Can't be a hobo if he's paid.

So hows the new year eve going for you naru/borutards?

>Sasuke
>jobber

I know him an Vegeta are equally edgy but don't mix them up like that

Why does nearly all the conflict in Boruto have to come from parent issues? A lot of Part 1 conflict came from Team 7 being dicks to each other, so SP and Kishi are not strangers to writing that type

his job is being BULLIED

Yes, he deserves to have all of his motives undergo extreme logical dissection

>"Ghost of the past", said Sai.

A deadbeat Dad

He's dora the explorer in kaguya's lost realms. also it's his job to edge up boruto til the series finale.

So they are not writing that type of conflict anymore because the writers believe it to be unhip? Drat. It what made Part 1 Naruto great, along with the sincerely edgy tone

Sasuke is made for suffering!

Hokage's wife

Why user?

But the New Gen was supposed to be a fresh start for the world, so it does not really make sense that there would be parent issues. I guess Kishi has a fetish for them

a sheep hearder

Actually it makes sense. History can repeat itself but it not necessarily happens in the same fashion. Say that these new gen abandoned the spirit of shinobi, the principle of causation takes place. Again, perhaps for Kishi, why fix something that is not broken I guess.

Why is Sasuke considered Boruto's master when all he has taught him is some Uchiha taijustsu? Best boy Toneri should have replaced him ages ago.

The need it for fan service, even though it absolutely makes no sense whatsoever, especially considering Anime!Boruto’s personality

>That shit eating grin
Salad looks so smug

>what we've seen so far

Naruto's personal spy.

True. But has not Naruto’s generation deviated from the spirit of Shinobi more than Boruto’s generation, with all this forgiveness and peace BS?

I hope they change this for the movie arc in the anime. It seriously bugs me that Sasuke has about nothing to teach Boruto yet they still try to force him as his master to do the parallels shit. That stuff about wanting to become like Sasuke never made sense in the first place. They should replace all of it for a more consistent version in line with the anime's current developments.

Whatever it means. I guess he's a kage of sorts now.

That's a meme, up until he trains Boruto he's literally an unemployed hobo with no responsibilities.

>Naruto's generation were hippies whereas Boruto's generation are millenials.

>this shit will never end

No, what you're saying is the meme. He was chaising some space fags and investigating Kaguya before he started training Boruto.

Naruto's gofer.

He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The dark knight?

his job is forehead poking

For 10 years, without substantial results.

Well, I think it's safe to assume he was fucking up the enemies of the state as well or something.

I bet he was trying to act all cool and mysterious while doing nothing.

>So what exactly is his job now?
Supervising and nurturing Naruto and Saradas relationship.

Post your expectations for Boruto in 2018.

Sarada X Naruto and Boruto X Sumire developments.

Yeah, there were rumors that Kishi wanted Toneri to become Boruto’s master instead of Sasuke, so maybe that will happen in the Movie arc

this is so weird

Naruto's fail switch

>be naruto
>did some heroic-type action that cost him his life
>sasuke resurrects naruto
>naruto comes back to life
>that resurrection jutsu cost so much chakra sasuke nearly died
>naruto resurrects sasuke

Ao arc lasting until summer. New Chunin exam OR rather a Shinobi junior tournament with all the K12 afterwards where Boruto meets Kawaki and fight him in the finals, resulting into a draw and them becoming best friends until Kawaki goes rogue.

>Sumeri being anything but background noise
I don't think so

It makes sense though, as Toneri is very knowledgeable in the Byakugan
If anything, Sasuke should be training his daughter

Iwabe gets one of these jumpsuits and they wear them to the chunin exam to please Lee and as a shout out to the original team 5 from the film.

Late response, but being paid is what separates a hobo proper from a tramp (who works only as a last resort) or a bum (who doesn't work at all, but begs).

Sasuke could be seen as a hobo.

Fucking read the novel. He did undercover stuff and being a hobo noone would attack the village because both his eyehax worth some real shit for others to risk such attempt

Kishi confirmed that Sasuke wasn't originally intended to be Boruto's teacher and the he wanted Toneri in the movie but I've never heard them put together.

Ao would be a good mentor for Boruto if he wasn't the "byakugan slayer".

Unironically this.

>Sumeri
>writing off Sumire just because
Every time

Men of great taste, I commend you

He's Naruto's personal plumber

This. All you have to do to look busy is look annoyed constantly. And Sasuke excells at that.

Before the shitposting wars start again don't forget who's the only girl bort actually likes.

Sorry but Naruto is no pedo

>implying that the "background noise" isn't on the lead for the borubowl
>implying that salad is anything more than foreground noise

Yeah, or Hiashi. I like Hiashi’s and Boruto’s interactions, even though Hiashi is a two-faced
shit
Or maybe they will resurrect Neji when the Ootsusukis arrive to train Boruto

>Literally who against Kishis daughteru
Salad is gonna win and there is nothing you can do about it

Toneri can be like some sort of spirit teaching Boruto through dreams. With Sasuke training him in the real world.

No, illegally jumping trains is what separates a hobo from a tramp (who is a wandering homeless person), from a bum (who is someone who doesn't work, and may or may not be homeless.)

What if a tournament arc like this happens:

>Kawaki and his unknown partner appears
>Group phase
>Mitsuki vs Kawaki insane battle with Sage Mode but Kawaki still wins. Mitsuki unconcious in the hospital.
>Sarada vs random
Boruto vs random
>Namida vs Wasabi
>Shikadai vs Yodo 2.0
>Inojin vs Araya
>Chocho vs Yurui
>Denki vs Kumo genin with glasses
>Metal vs Shinki
>Iwabe vs Shinki (revenge for Metal)
>Sumire vs Kawaki partner
>Boruto vs Kawaki partner (revenge for Sumire)
>Sarada vs Kawaki (Sarada loses)
>Final: Boruto vs Kawaki (Tattoo activated. Draw)

I hope they fix this shit in the anime now that they are adapting Kishi's original script. Fuck those retarded and forced parallels. Good thing that Kodachi seems to get that forcing thinge for marketing is nor good for the series.

>Salad
>Kishi's daughteru
Kek, she only exists to prove that Sakura wasn't a complete cuck

Kawaki gonna rape that Uchiha pussy to reproduce the Uchiha user

Again, what can Sasuke teach Boruto anyway?

You would be an idiot to not see this coming. She's Sakura's kid, of course she will be crazy for the bad guy. Sumire already pretty much secured Boruto anyway.

Lot of things.

Like?

The artist didn't seem to think through what would happen to the bow after firing in this stance.

Oh god stop giving tsunade's seal to salad she's not going to be a healslut. I hope she learns sage mode or something.

Forget the bow, the arrow is going right through Sasuke's foot.

Is he actually getting paid? I thought he was self funded.

She iwll get nok Sage mode. There is Mitsuki for that.

Give her Rinnegan, her own unique hax, or both

>A new generation of edgelords would rise
We need a new Tobirama.

Why the fuck would you save such an agly fanart from tumblr no less?

This, fuck this shit, just make Mitsuki the healslut instead, it fits his character arc too.

What a natural looking father/daughter pose.

if he does, most of the money probably goes to Sakura

Snake is already the healslut

>She's Sakura's kid

The,theme of this show is that just because your parents did something doesn't mean you have to repeat it yet people still post stuff about Sarada getting her mom's forehead seal and lusting over dick or saying she'll be crazy like her dad just because because they are related.

Sarada is a goal oriented girl that is kind to most people unlike both of her parents.

Mitsuki, Inojin, Wasabi, and (Denki/???) are the healing members of this generation.

How? Did he ever heal anyone?

The Boruto movie said he was the medic of his team

Originally they had to have Sasuke in there some way, simply because the Uchihas were some of the most popular characters in Naruto (literally, chech any popularity poll, they always take up the top spots besides Kakashi, Naruto, Lee, etc).

I assume he was going to try and cash in on that, and since Boruto’s character wasn’t yet developed (honestly at the time we all thought he was an ungrateful little shit) to help boost ratings for the show.

Seriously? I don't remember that.

The seal would make a pretty broken combo for her, though.
>MS, supposedly EMS somehow to avoid going blind (maybe via her dads original eyes)?
>Seal that gives you more chakra than a rikudou naruto clone according to Obito
>Could become a Genjutsu master to become Itachi 2.0

>Kishis daughteru
Why is this meme still here? He’s not even writing anymore, he’s just supervising

Well, he knows medical ninjutsu at least.

I don't remember it in the movie but it was in his profile

Mitsuki
Code:
Attributes
Strength··············130 Dexterity·············140
Intelligence··········165 Chakra··················?
Perception············123 Negotiation···········150

Skills
Espionage
Curse Jutsu (Jujutsu)
Medical Ninjutsu (Iryō Ninjutsu)
…and others

Ninja Arts
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands (Sen’eijashu)
Wind Release: Breakthrough (Fūton: Toppa)
Hebi Bunshin no Jutsu
Sage Mode
…and others

Yeah, that makes sense. But still it is pretty nonsensical. They could of written Sasuke in a bit role like they did in the Last, or bring his relationship with Sarada more in the foreground of his character in the Boruto movie
Desu, Sasuke’s character archetype when dealing with the New Gen is inconsistent. Makes me think that Sarada was a last minute addition to ch.700
I think it was in supplemental materials were they revealed that

Boruto fillers are quite interesting, so pretty good

Mitsuki knows how they give Cursed Seals? It is the only think I can think of when they say “Curse jutsu”

I’m pretty neutral on the whole Sarada vs Sumire thing which is pointless anyways because this is fucking shonen, but considering the main theme of Boruto is that the next generation will make its own path and not let others make it for them, using “muh keikaku”, “muh eugenics”, and “muh editorial mandate” as shipperfag arguments is beyond retarded

I was even talking about shipping in that post I was talking about the people that force Sakura and Sasuke's qualities on Sarada and make her come out looking like a bad OC.

Hidan was the only character in the series to use curse jutsu (Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood
) so it's not surprising that you'd get it confused.

Thank you anons guess I missed it.