Is he really the strongest servant?

Is he really the strongest servant?

He's an ass

I am gar for him.

No, I am.
My Noble Phantasm allows me to shitpost 24/7.

fpbp

At sucking dick, sure

Nah

Hi, goldie
Hi, dad

Saver-class Jesus as Servant when? Or is Nasu too pussy for that?

We don't know if Solomon, when summoned as a normal Caster, would be stronger.
Enkidu is also as strong as Gil.
As far as servants go, Gil is at the top alongside maybe three or four others (shown so far). As far as nasuverse beings go, he's not even close to being the strongest.

We're getting Moses first, but I'd imagine nasu won't do it with FGO for the same reason he hasn't put in that Buddha

King of Jobbers.

Are you me?!

Moses' sea-splitting beam was weaker than Excalibur. It's fine.

Savior shows up for a single second as part of Sanzang's NP. She basically channels his wisdom to momentarily achieve Buddha tier kung fu.

No, he even admits that Solomon is above him.

What kind of plant is he sitting on btw?

A sacred fig, otherwise known as the Bodhi tree. It's what Siddhartha Gautama meditated under in the process of achieving enlightenment.

Only if he can defeat the cock

Lancelot is.

He has indeed successfully defeated the cock. The only being he's ever loved/befriended was Enkidu, who is genderless.

He was once, a long time ago.

Didn't he regret creating the Savior class because it's too powerful?

What is sad is that Buddha barely put in any effort in extra. He was mainly observing rather than participating.

In the Monkey King, Buddha was a god tier at trolling so a Buddha that actually wants to participate would easily fuck over someone like Gil.

I don't recall anything like that.

Yes and no. Yes, because the oldest hero with the greatest legend who rivals gods with his power. Almost no heroes have the kind of broad, overwhelming excellence that he has. He's theoretically among the worst possible matchups for basically every other hero (Emiya is the exception). However, there are just some things he simply cannot do or obstacles that he cannot overcome.

Also he's blatantly fallen victim to power creep.

Even in Babylonia people were praising him as outrageously powerful. The Grands stand above him, and Saviors probably do too, but the rest don't.

Pretty much. There are a lot more servants with hard counters to him now, or have abilities that his ridiculous amount of power doesn't have a meaningful impact on.

Gilgamesh is like if Goku was a guest star in JJBA.

WHO IS GRAND SABER

He wasn't that strong. Gil's predecessors were stronger.

Gil barely soloed in his Epic and needed help all the time.

He also failed the requirements of obtaining the herb of immortality like staying awake for one week.

Let's be real: it's probably going to be Once and Future Artoria, wielding unlimited 13 seals unlocked Excalibur+Avalon, or something like that.

>who rivals gods with his power.

Nope, Gil was genuinely afraid of Ishtar. He even tells her why he refuse her, listing the amount of dead victims Ishtar achieved in her quest of love.

It is like you don't understand the point of Gil's Epic and the lesson of humility that was instilled in Gil after all his failures and how his cockiness ended up making many things worst if only he kept his mouth shut.

You realize we're talking about Fate, and not the legend, right?

Flood Hero is stronger than Gil.

Gil didn't even dare try to steal the herb of immortality from him. He didn't try acting outlike he usually does, in the Flood Hero's presence either.

Emiya is the strongest servant

The gods also hated Gilgamesh for being the only one who COULD defy them. They could do nothing to stop him except make his life miserable (and they did). Gilgamesh's lesson of humility isn't that the gods are better than humanity, it's that just because you have power doesn't mean you should use it.

It's going to be this Chad.

who are the confirmed GRAND servants anyway?
Solomon is one for caster class right? is Grandpa Hassasin the other?

In his Counter Guardian form isn't he unstoppable with infinite mana?
Is he able to spam bp excaliburs?

Gil in CCC didn't seem to fear Utnapishtim, but in the end he disagreed with his method of immortality. Apparently Utnapishtim became some sort of permanent, unchanging fixture of the world like a stone or tree, and lost his humanity in turn. Gil didn't want that.

King Hassan is Grand Assassin. So far the others are unknown.

>Inb4 Samson is Grand Berserker

Could it even logically be anyone other than a version of King Arthur? Excalibur is THE magic sword in humanity's collection of fiction.

Merlin seems to consider Grand Caster to be himself, or his future self, or something along those lines. He also stated he dislikes Grand Caster, and this leaves him conflicted as a result.

He says he has qualifications, not that he is one as far as I remember. All the more because there were only seven grands that were summoned to fight the Beast

Literally the only other option I can think of is if he decides to go 100% maximum nip wank and make it Susano'o wielding Kusanagi. But that's not very likely.

Sigurd's Gram is Excalibur-level

But not Excalibur famous.

Nope. FGO confirms that CGs are shitters relegated to cleaning up the trash mobs.

Pretty much. When Rin summoned him, he got nerfed, and even then he still kicked ass.

Gil didn't defy shit. Read the Epic again.

The Gods just didn't want to go so far as to defy Gil's father which could lead to a civil war among the Gods since it is the father's job to discipline and not for others to intrude.

Gil was indirectly protected by his father.

If Gil had normal human parents, he would have been bitchslapped or cursed to death back in childhood.

The only god that actually defied everybody in Sumerian mythology is actually Ishtar.

She even blackmailed her own father which means even her own father was wary on his daughter.

She also even managed to threaten and blackmail the ruler of the underworld in her own mythology.

If there is anybody that can claim to defy all her divine peers and superiors in Sumerian mythology, it would be Ishtar.

Also, it was mainly Gil's fault for why Enkidu died. They had the opportunity to restrain the Bull of Heaven rather than outright kill it.

It was the death of the bull that gave reason for why Enkidu was punished.

Letting the bull live would allow both to escape consequences.

I beat London last night around 5am
holy fuck his rape face spooked me.

Jesus would ironically be Lancer

I'm gonna repeat myself.
>You realize we're talking about Fate, and not the legend, right?

Holy shit dude, there is no need for a line break after every sentence.

No he wouldn't. The only time Jesus touched the Lance of Longinus was when it was plunged into his side. It's the Lance of Longinus for a reason: it belongs to LONGINUS. Jesus would be Savior, there's no question about it.

Who could be grand lancer?

Sun Wukong

You undermined yourself with your own post. Ishtar threatened a zombie apocalypse because she was throwing a tantrum. However, she only did that because Gilgamesh was a dick to her KNOWING she could, and would, possibly start a zombie apocalypse. If Ishtar was capable of dealing with it herself, she would have. She's an entitled cunt like that.

The greatest Saber should wield the greatest sword.

He said Lancer, not Berserker

Actually my post just undermined yours

Gil had the power to spare the bull yet he used his power to kill it, which ensured Enkidu was going to later receive the full backlash of killing a divine bull.

>Inb4 Grand Lancer Odin

Grand Riding Caster.

Ishtar went to the underworld for a different purpose not because of Gil.

He uses a cudgel, of course not

He's lost his temper and he's needlessly murdered, but has he really ever entered a red mist rampage?

I'm calling that he'd probably be like Cú and have his main legend as a melee class but also get a caster incarnation that encompasses the misc. magic he knows.

Ishtar and Tammuz is a completely different story, one that happens before the epic of Gilgamesh. Ishtar's blackmail to the chief god is basically a threat to kill humanity if he won't help her get petty revenge on Gil.

What? How is that not exactly what was being talked about? Ishtar would have totally just killed Gilgamesh directly if she could. That's the kind of character she is in all the stories involving her.

>Grand Saber
Artoria (Last Episode version)
>Grand Archer
Counter Guardian EMIYA
>Grand Lancer
Odin
>Grand Rider
Sun Wukong
>Grand Caster
Solomon
>Grand Assassin
Cain
>Grand Berserker
Samson
>Grand Avenger
DEATH
>Grand Ruler
Moses
>Grand Saver
Jesus Christ

>Beast V
Nyarlathotep
>Beast VI
ROME (Nero Alter)
>Beast VII
Lucifer

>DEATH
Who?

Who else?

How could Arturia from Last Episode be a Grand Saber when she never went to the Throne of Heroes? She's literally going to be chilling in Avalon with Shirou forever.

According to a leak somewhere, Grand Saber is voiced by Ayako Kawasumi, Saber's seiyuu. They'll find some way to work her into the story.

>implying existence in the Throne of Heroes is any obstacle in a soulless cashgrab fanservice game

Is this why Ishtar in fate is absolutely pathetic to the point that everyone in Babylon bullies her?

>saver
>ruler
>avenger
>"grand"

look at these newfags

The thing about gods in Fate is that they have to use a mortal's body as a medium, and unfortunately for her she chose Rin who isn't a particularly powerful magus.

>>Grand Rider
>Sun Wukong?

What the fuck? What would his NP be? The somersault nimbus?

Yes, more or less. His only real weakness are protagonists.

This is MHX. She wears bear panties, so she is the strongest servant by default

>Riding, animal versions of himself

>not caster or berserk

>>Riding animal versions of himself

And when in the ever loving fuck has he done that? Has it ever even be implied that he's capable of that? And why would that be a noble phantasm?

Even the Tang Priest is more qualified to be Rider, at least Sanzang has a mount

Enlightenment as to all the feat that Gilgamesh actually did in his epic. I skim that shit and most of his feat were done with his boyfriend and all of them don’t seem all that impressive either. So can you point out how is his The “greatest legend”?

I wouldn’t said he can defy the god, if he could, then he wouldn’t be so miserable and helpless as his boyfriend die.
Hell majority of hero in every “myth” “defy” the god of their legend too and that is what make them hero, so Gil wasn’t anything special, his epic wasn’t even that great from what I remeber.

Grand servants are stronger being the apex of their respective classes. The only Grand servants we know of now are Solomon, his replacement Merlin, and King Hassan. Besides them you have people that hard counter him like EMIYA and Arturia with Avalon. Alcides and David can also steal NP so Gil wouldn't be able to do much against them since that's his whole niche. Abby could also probably beat him if she actually summoned her outer god.

Grand Shielder
>Mashu.

>When it's obvious which posts are by the same baka

He's the archetypal hero, the hero that all heroes are preceded by. He has a treasury of the archetypal legendary objects, the base originals that all legendary objects are preceded by. The Fate/ Gil really doesn't come from the Epic itself, just the idea that he's "grandaddy legend" so he can sit in the odd position of powerwanked jobber.

Anyway, [citation needed], most legends are impartial to, or favoured by, the will of the gods, so Gil was special. Just making vague statements doesn't support your point.

He used to be but things have changed.

Abby is so cute.

Used goods.

Death is personified so much that the Reaper is cemented into human thought as an individual as well as a force of inevitability.

To be fair, if he was fighting EMIYA he would win the moment he whipped out Ea. He only jobbed because he was fighting Emiya, not EMIYA, so the very thought of resorting to his most treasured posessions would tear at his pride.

Also, Gil could hypothetically counter David's sling if he saw it coming.

no bully, Abby is pure.

>Grand Saber

Aren't we forgetting something?

Foreigner class servants are pretty fucking strong though.

What do you guys think of Nasu's new obsession with Bloodborne?

>Pure slut for John Proctor