Steins Gate

Let's start off with the best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-28/yu-no-anime-project-to-be-2-cour-tv-series/.125869
youtube.com/watch?v=MfCWTRYWIsg
youtube.com/watch?v=qft44yIJ6_M
youtube.com/watch?v=PIBWm4i-Prg
youtube.com/watch?v=NizYLPhlw04
youtube.com/watch?v=SCmz2TIsBrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kagari ruined S;G0. I hope they cut her from the anime. Shit character with shit backstory and the most lazy design possible.

Alright.

The literal inspiration for Steins;Gate is getting an anime:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-28/yu-no-anime-project-to-be-2-cour-tv-series/.125869

>literal inspiration
The time machine or the butterfly effect?

Happy new year, l/a/b members

Primer is getting an anime?

groundhog day is becoming an anime?

Sorry kids, Shikura cited YU-NO.

Doesn't mean the games have anything at all in common beyond time travel. Literally nothing was taken from it, just an 'it exist and it's super popular so it totally was an inspiration'.

Moeka is mai waifu.

filenames are facts

The homage surpassing the inspiration is always nice.

>steins;gay

Hey retard, I said it was the "literal inspiration" and it was, according to the very creator of Steins;Gate. No need to get your knickers in a knot.

This is the choice of Steins;Bait.

>tsundere;wins

What's your favourite Steins;Gate (or SciADV as a whole) OP or ED?

Definitely still Skyclad Observer for me, with Find the Blue as a second place. Honorable mentions go to Junjou Spectra and the second R;N anime OP (the name of which eludes me).

youtube.com/watch?v=MfCWTRYWIsg

Maybe the remake, but the original PC98 YU-NO still blows Steins;Gate out of the water.

Does Fake Verthandi count as an ED? (It plays during the fake credits that lead to the true end.)
If so then that. Otherwise Skyclad Observer.

I'm not sure if the menu theme counts, but if so that's it for me. The first time i booted up the game i couldn't get enough of it

youtube.com/watch?v=qft44yIJ6_M

Are you serious anons? These don't even have lyrics.

This question gets asked every fucking thread. Can you come up with something new to talk about?

... so? Instrumental music is just as powerful as any lyrical music.

Zero was disappointment

>Can you come up with something new to talk about regarding this static visual novel franchise that gets one entry every three years, half of which do not get meaningfully translated?
Nope.

She's in the PV though.

how so

Re-Awake definitely. It came in the perfect time of the story, also it was a beautiful fusion of Messenger + Gate of Steiner.
youtube.com/watch?v=PIBWm4i-Prg

Yes?

Not as disappointing as what people initially expected from pic related.

Probably because of how its still fresh in my mind, Silent Wind Bell is probably my favorite ED.

youtube.com/watch?v=NizYLPhlw04

Desire Blue Sky and Technovision are pretty good. I like Skyclad Observer most, but I've listened to it so much that it doesn't have the same effect it once did.

I hate Moeka

Whoops, I just remembered technovision is an insert song.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCmz2TIsBrk

Please do not move from your location. Rounders will be there shortly.

Her design is great it's basically a good Kurisu

my heart, she's so cute even if she is really an airhead at times.

The franchise is anything but static though.

>cowtits
>basically a good Kurisu
am i missing some other distinguishing feature? her bangs are a bit different too i guess.

Good S;G waifus: Mayuri, Kurisu, Suzuha, Faris, Lukako, Moeka, Nae, Maho, Yuki, Kagari
Bad S;G waifus: Reyes
How can a series be so tilted to good girls

>looks like Kurisu just for the sake of spooking Okabe
>SG0 explanation for why she looks so similar to Kurisu
>manages to do nothing but be annoying and contrary to anyone advancing the story

Why does Kagari exist?