The pre-Climax of 2017

Hanging in there Sup Forumsnon?
What are you watching until midnight where the real fun can start?

Arrested Development Season 4.

just finishing papa no lukoto wo kikinasai. I don't recommend it. it's pretty shit but it's the only thing I got left on my hard drive

>pre-Climax
The circlejerk thread this early?

What time zone is the fap and cum to the new year? EST? I've been holding off on masturbating for a week for this.

the LN ending is so much fucking worse than the anime lad

This will be me

R/a/dio thread when?

every year
and then my mom aways calls me right after new years hits telling me happy new year and I have to mock crowd noises in the background

What's the point? Mods always delete these threads every year.

That's me right now
Except it's not beer but a .45

>I have to mock crowd noises in the background

Good thing I don’t have to lie since I still live with my mom.

worst season

NCIS

i'll probably just keep watching monogatari 2

Watching the last of mogra, can't believe I fucking missed most of it.

How is it fucking difficult
19:00 to 04:00 JST. (UTC+8).

still beats that list of non-existent anime on my backlog

>i have to mock crowd noises in the background

I forgot

why do people care about so much about the day when you have to buy a new calendar?

New anime season starts

I'm doing Anki reps and struggling to read raw manga (althought I'm getting better) while adding stuff to my drilling deck.
Why the fuck I'm studying japanese on New Year's Eve, my life shouldn't be like this.

About to start my yearly rewatch of Evangelion soon. I don't know why but watching it at New Years somehow makes it more special

I think it might be kinda early to start now, but I'll be monitoring this thread.
They didn't last year.

>Why the fuck I'm studying japanese on New Year's Eve
Because you're supposed to study some every day. Keep at it, faggot. Learning Japanese is the one thing I'm truly glad I did.

yeah bro you should be out partying with your friend and fucking random sloot right?

Uh, yes? That's what normal people do.

damn bro le feel when not normal :/ lets go to /r9k/ and cry about how we are not fucking women on NYE bro :(

I literally cannot stop thinking about it!!!

I climaxed already.

Last year we timed it with EST to start but then kept going all night long.

Popular culture stereotypes about magical shit happening on holidays propagated by marketing overlords.

Nothing. I remember when the r/a/dio threads were fun but they are full of Sup Forums faggots that play awful music. I'm not quite sure anymore.

Blame Kilim the meme loving fuck faggot. Too bad he's the one in charge for NYE.

God dammit.

This. Didn't think I would see the day when r/a/dio would fall this much.

Finally got around to Nanoha Vivid and the accompanying doujins

You sound extremely bitter.

All because you normalfags can't shut the fuck up.

I know せんぱい
I meant doing something else than studying like clearing my visual novel backlog but not partying and stuff because I don't like it