It's axed. Final Chapter here:
tieba.baidu.com/p/5499129162

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5499129162
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck.

>It's over

2 nukes are not enough

No surprise. There's already Robot x Laserbeam which shows promise for an anime adaption and lives off of the name of the author's previous work.
There's a sumo manga that got greenlit for an anime adaptation which will promote the manga even more.
And there's also a ping pong manga that shows a lot of promise.

This was going to get axed sooner or later with 3 other sports manga with more commercial promise as competition

I can't believe this

Poor dude. First dancing midgets, now this.

Honestly, I wish Sesuji wo Pin! didn't get canned.

>And there's also a ping pong manga that shows a lot of promise.
that's arguable

>shudan gets axed
>garbage like bokuben isn't

WHY NIPS HAVE SUCH A SHIT TASTE?????

Shudan was literally the best debut on the magazine since boku no hero in 2014.

>tieba.baidu.com/p/5499129162
How did it end
I can't into baidu

Fulldrive is already dead.

Shut up.

Zumou with or without anime woudn't be taking a risk of being axed.
Haikyuu's in TOP3 of JUMP in the moment.

Now among ping pong garbage and golf autistic garbage, Shudan is no doubt the first choice.

Such a shame that a good series like this get axed.

>Meanwhile robo x laserbeam continues

Bokuben is doing well, and, like RxL, has a proven author (Nisekoi, even if you hate it, did well)

Yokota isn't proven as a serialized shounen mangaka. I'd honestly wish he'd get away from shounen and get back to seinen

Bokuben isn't by Komi, it's by one of Komi's previous assistants.

He's not going to get a third chance, is he?

Hopefully Yokota can find work in a magazine where there's not as much pressure or something. I love his stuff but comfy fluff doesn't really work for a magazine where you need to either appeal to children who want mindless action or fujos.

Hopefully whatever he does next is also set in the same universe since I like having this setting.

IIRC it didn't get canned as much as it was Yokota knowing it was going to happen sooner rather than later and deciding to end it himself. Definitely should still be going though, it was my favorite series while it was running and I'd rather it have gotten an anime instead of Giraffes, Assholes & Hyper-Cunts: A Ballroom Dancing Story. Can't even get Viz to put out a translated version over here since it got dropped by them pretty quickly and the user who was doing the scanlations just gave up and never did the last two chapters.

Someone pls dump
Baidu won't open AAAAAHHH

Was it better than dancing midgets?

How can people not like this manga

>Haikyuu's in TOP3 of JUMP in the moment.
oh AND I forgot about that one

You either have to cater to fujos or hit a magical formula of god knows what because nips seems to like series at random, not following any particular criteria (see: Black Clover).

>Hopefully Yokota can find work in a magazine where there's not as much pressure or something.
This. He has a knack for doing fun characters with proper development, although there's never enough time to get much of the latter with his series.

The answer depends on whether you like soccer or not. Even if you don't like the sport, you should still read the manga, it's fun.

YES I LIKE READ KEMONO FRIENDS BUT SHUDAN IS SHIT YES I HAVE GOOD TASTES

I just don't know what magazine/publisher would be best for him in all honesty since it's obvious that WSJ isn't it.

I agree that worse shit keeps getting published (What happened to the romcom with the idol Umaru ripoff btw?) but I don't think this series was even that good, at least not enough to make me sad it was axed.