Regarding scenes in anime that make you wish you had a daughter, how do you cope with this feeling?

Regarding scenes in anime that make you wish you had a daughter, how do you cope with this feeling?

I've never had that feeling

This. Must suck, OP.

Maybe you're just too young. And yeah it does suck, as I'll probably never have one

just think about how shes probably gonna get railed by some chad

3D is PD, whether you wish to fuck it or be a platonic parental figure to it.

Remember that I don't want kids.

How old are you anyway? I'm 32 and it happens to me too sometimes.

I get that, but it's the same as feeling lonely when you watch 2D romance.

Cry when going to sleep.

>he's only 26

There isn't enough anime/manga about being father.

Not a normalfag so no I don't have this feeling.

Either watch some more or go daydream about it.
Or do and realize that unless I plan to do what Izumi's father did in Working!!, the only logical thing to do is to prefer a son.

What if I want to fuck every single one of my daughters?

i know that feel and just an year younger.
started getting it a couple years ago, still think i'm a few years away from really at least squaring my own life away so that's how i come to terms with it.

>the only logical thing to do is to prefer a son
Just think about how he's probably gonna get railed by some chad.

I’m 29, and I don’t see this changing any time soon. Children seem like they’d be a nuisance and extremely difficult to raise. Can barely afford shit for myself for fucks sake.

In 2018 I'd worry more about society they're born and raised in.

I'll kill him

.I always found the whole being a good father figure and be a role model to your son more appealing than having a daughter, but that might have to do with me not growing up with a father in the first place.

remember that any cute daughter you have, no matter how adorable she'll be, will inevitably grow up to become a raging whore who'll be grinding her butt on Tyrone's lap when you think she's out having a sleep-over with her girlfriends

No If I take proper measures

I've always found marriage to look like a gigantic pain in the ass because of personal experiences but she really made me reconsider it.

heck I dont even want a marriage desu, I just want to have a daughter. It seems like a great way to get a purpose for yourself

I don't really have to "cope" because it doesn't make me feel sad. I get the feeling you're describing but it just makes me feel warm and happy. Here is my daughteru by the way.

Did you even see a real kid before? They are all fucking disgusting, you are not gonna have a kid like the mafia little girl from Durarara in your life

By having a daughter.

Post her cunny, normalfag.

By thinking incest
By watching incest
By being incest
Incestly each hour
each day
each ich
thus every itch
stops me
from being
a sea of sin