Who's your favorite Kakegurui?

Who's your favorite Kakegurui?

Meari-chan

Momobami Ririka

Mary

I still can't get around the fact they fucked up the faces for the anime. The manga faces were perfect.

Blue lipsticks > Mary > Yumeko

Mary.

What's her appeal?

Flat
Blonde
Twintails
Bully that is also very bully-able
Not as crazy as Yumeko

>Flat
That's the biggest downside of Mary.

Is there a separate version of this

fpbp
My nigga.

Yumeko-chan for me, please.

She is a prince. And the likely next student council president.

Being a blonde lesbian who's nice and only have her own selfish goals to succeed.

I shitpost with her in /bbg/ all the time. Gomenasai.

The one with the big butt.

Probably not even selfish reasons, except when she became a common bully somehow right before the main story.

>kakagowatchkaijirui
>in 2018

>lesbian
I thought she liked Beta-kun.

This.
She'll probably force you to test the new tortures made for he secretary.

>everyone was watching Kakegurui, except for one man!

Not really in all honestly.

There will never be a threesome with Mary, her old friend, and the vice president

beastly idiot

Her old friend is probably already pregnant from a fat politician she will live with for life due to her debts.

>no ririka
Trash

You, I like you.

A shame, never got to understood what happened to her but chances are she ended up getting her life in debt.
I also never really understood how she became kinda a jerk villain at the start of the main story then again she always felt more of a neutral character depending on her goals.

Wasn't in the anime nor shown much until the end I guess. A shame too.

Mary seems to be very popular, makes me wonder why there's no translations for her spinoff manga.

She probably had a chance to strike the student council and avenge or save the girl but got afraid of gambling her own life an ended up just being a big fish in a small pound commanding her classroom and probably even ended up losing her acquired gambling skills. She needed Yumeko to shake things, show her how is it to be a pet and inspire her to make a move again.

The President is the best in literally every way.

THIS.

Tell me more about her!

Any site to read the raw chapters? The only translate parts were very few

She's tsundere.

She's Vegeta. Vegeta is always more popular.

She's best girl. Even though she and Yumeko both love the reductive nature of gambling, and are both utterly insane, the President's detached curious nature is much more interesting than Yumeko's outright addiction.
If Yumeko is a tornado indiscriminately sweeping others into her gambling frenzy, then the President is more like a flood, systematically sweeping everything away.
Also blue lipstick is hot.

I can't seem to find all of the raws, i've only seen 23 to 44

>You will never have blue lipstick on your dick.
Why live, breh?

>Kirari will never tease and bite you all over, leaving blue lipstick visible on your neck so that everyone in school will know exactly who you belong too.
Struggling to think of a reason my man.

She is less of a Mary Sue than Yumeko, which is ironic because her name is literally Mary.

the fat one

Thats hot.

>I thought she liked Beta-kun.
Some yurifags are convinced she's a dyke. Don't know what's up with that. She's clearly hungry for the beta cock.

We can at least dream about it, breh.

>Who's your favorite Kakegurui?

The lesbian one

That could be all of them if your imagination is good enough

A literal goddess. Yumeko just can't compete.

Those hips don't lie.

>She's clearly hungry for the beta cock.
Mary's has more testosterone and class than beta-kun. If he whips out his cock off Mary would cut his dick off and threw it in the trash.

>Mary's has more testosterone and class than beta-kun
That's the point. Dominating bitch wants the beta dick.

>Dominating bitch wants the beta dick.
Of course but Mary will use him as sperm provider for her and her partner to build a family.

Imagine plowing this every day.

You have read this, right? Mary is just your common or garden tsundere.

Now you're just being delusional. Mary likes the guy. He has some sort innocent vibe to him and she totally digs that shit even if she's tsundere about it.

Yumeko and Suzui kiss when?

Why didn't you write kissu, you fucking cutie?

She likes him yes but she loves her old friend and it's real reason why she motivated to winning. I think Mary is a complete bisexual tsundere.

>Yumeko and Suzui kiss when?
Probably never. Mary is lusting after him big time but Yumeko is in love with gambling. She's never gonna see him as anything but a nice orbiter friend she can count on.

>hetfags and yurifags shitflinging each other
Why can't we get along

Were talking Mary or Yumeko right?

Yumeko and Mary will have a final gamble in the end. The winner will become the student council president, the loser will get Suzui. And Yumeko will finally lose.

Does /u/ have their own Kakeguri thread?

Why would the loser get anything? It doesn't make any sense. The winner gets the whole package.

>Mary is lusting after him big time
She only thinks about Suzui and her old friend

Because they have to choose between accomplishing their main objective and getting the MC. Might be a simple coin toss though.

>MC
And now I know you're a delusional faggot and probably don't even read this manga.

y u do dis to me?

she bullied suzui because she lusts after his dick.

Did Mary ever even mention Tsuzura yet in the main series? The anime scene with the hairclip was original.
Mary is the only likely winner of the Suzuibowl, if anyone wins at all, given Yumeko is gamblesexual.

They have Im@s, Persona and Danganronpa threads, it means nothing

>Mary is the only likely winner of the Suzuibowl
It's possible Mary will wind up with nothing

Kaiji, the superior protagonist to the superior manga. Get those filthy thots outta here.

>not even Blanco

The patrician choice.

Best girl right here.

SAVAGE