I really need to stop picking up so many anime every season so I can get into some other hobbies I've been neglecting

>I really need to stop picking up so many anime every season so I can get into some other hobbies I've been neglecting
>alright this winter I will only pick up half as many new shows
>23 shows added to RSS downloader
I think I have a problem

Small time, I work 2 jobs, go to school, AND have time for my amines enough to even hit that backlog.

It's 23 NEW shows ontop of the ones carried over from last season, on top of the ones I"m watching from my backlog.

You're a hoarder by nature it seems.
Try to determine how that makes you feel and what's the psychological process behind it. That said, it's not that bad since if you download you could always watch those later on.

you sound like a fucking moron
there are only 2-3 good shows per season
stop watching every shitty show just to pad your mal list that you post on Sup Forums to show off to your 12 year old butt buddies

God bless America.

Who are you quoting?

I only watch shows if I enjoy them and I drop them if I don't. Also you probably don't even watch that much anime, people who talk about "only watching 2-3 shows a season" invariably just follow public opinion and only watch what receives the most discussion and/or praise. People who actually have taste pick up lots of shows then drop the ones that don't meet the cut. I don't claim to have good taste though, I view anime as escapist entertainment so I don't have very discerning standards for what is worth my time. You sound like a typical pretentious pseud though.

>for my amines

>I
>I
For those of you wondering what the real topic of a blogpost is.

Fuck off

You are watching literal trash if you watch 23 shows every season religiously. You should realistically drop 75% of them.

>You are watching literal trash if you watch 23 shows every season religiously. You should realistically drop 75% of them.
Sounds about right. I looked at the list of Winter 2018 upcoming anime, and about 75% were shounen shit

23 shows isn't even two hours of anime a day. How can that be too much?

>so I can get into some other hobbies I've been neglecting
I found your problem. You don't need other hobbies.
Stop being a slut.

I watch atleast 40 series per season now and have time for the backlog and job hunting.
Not even that much actualy.

>invariably just follow public opinion
I check out 10-15 shows every season and finish 2-5 of those. I actually hate it when they get a lot of threads on Sup Forums because I can't stop myself from reading them and it's a terrible timesink

At 20 seasonal shows you're way past the point of eating shit with your own hands.

My bad son

Nice blog fag, don't forget to mention the big fast Rick you sucked though.

You sound jaded, there's always about 10-15 anime worth watching even if they are inevitably flawed experiences. Most anime aren't fantastic and most aren't shit either, they lie somewhere in the middle. Accept that you are pickier than the average viewer and leave it at that. No one is eating shit, they're just eating that one meal that you don't get why everyone likes. It happens, get over it.

make that 'watchable' instead of 'worth watching' and I could agree. If anime is the only medium you get your entertainment from I can understand watching that many shows per season, but time is limited and there's good shit in other mediums. At 20 you WILL be watching some extremely generic shows with just one shitty gimmick/twist on the genre.