Seeing how unattractive Mikasa is now in the manga...

Seeing how unattractive Mikasa is now in the manga, could it be that Isayama never wanted her to be perceived as "good looking"? The anime kinda made me think that she, Historia and Annie (even with that nose) were supposed to be really attractive in-universe, but now it feels more like they just fucked up and made Mikasa too hot.

She look like a ugly boy, disgusting.

Jean finds her really hot.

But it's really weird how a bunch of teenagers trained to have top physical performance as soldiers have pretty much no interest in sex.
Except for Jean's obsession with Mikasa, and a lot of people thinking Hisu is cute, none of the trainees thought about nailing their comrades, even during training when there was peace.

Mikasa is always going to be attactive.

WIT are Mikasafags, they will turn her into a pretty hot piece of ass even if Isayama tries his hardest to make her non-pretty

>not liking short-hair girls

SNK characters have always been ugly anyway

Mikasa is the hottest girl in the last 5 years. Her abs are delicious and she looks great with long or short hair.

Y'all niggas really run out of shit to talk about

Nah, she's canonically attractive

I don't see an SNK thread on Sup Forums. Just caught up with the last 5-6 chapters, want to read on theories. Were those thread moved somewhere?

Here

mi kasa es su kasa

Eh, it'll do.

Isayama's art is just shit, he hasn't had his "reawakening" phase yet like Miura and Araki yet.

Why did Isayama keep her alive? She's literally a plot device and not a character.

Someone needs to replace manlet after Zeke ends him.

Wasn't there a lot of romances with the red shirts? Connie, Sasha, Eren and Armin are really the only ones who didn't seem to care for sex.

>nigger talk
OUT

yeah this

her unattractiveness pretty much confirms EH right?

no, it confirms MH.

It's impossible por absolutely anyone to look attractive with Isayama's art.

It's possible that being born in the universe of SnK makes you harbor antinatalist feelings.Their collective PTSD probably dulls the normal passions of human sexuality. Or maybe it's not explicitly stated, but their military forbids them from fucking, so the females don't drop out due to pregnancy. The Walldians seem stuck in the 16-17th centuries; I doubt they have condoms even.

Wouldn't be a big mindfuck for H to have romance with E after his father slaughtered her whole family?

>Seeing how unattractive Mikasa is now in the manga,
Stopped reading there.

>implying she cared about a family she never met

>looks exactly the same but with even shorter hair
>woooooow she's so unattractive now
what a gay

She met Frieda... but she wiped her memories using the founding titan. Did she re-gain them? Regardless, she knows that Eren is the son of the man that did the deed.

I get your point. I'm estranged from my dad's side. I'm not sure I would care if they all got killed today.

She cared about Frieda at least, when she regained her memories.

They need to sexually touch each other to gain memories and sheit.

this

Isayama said he wanted her to be the poster girl of his manga and to sell a lot of merchandise, so she's definitely supposed to be attractive. Isayama's art is just that bad.

Wew he could have at least gave her some tits then. Or some feminine scenes, like Mikasa cooking or caring about her hair or something.
We only get to see her manhandling Eren around, saving his ass, or killing titans or generally being a badass.
In fact Mikasa's presence was really emasculating for Eren during several scenes of the manga.
I mean, I like Mikasa, but I wish Isayama spent some time giving her more personality than being Eren's mom. She might as well be a robot whose mission is protect Eren.

you were saying?

that was before he knew how much manlet will sell, he doesn't need a poster girl with most of the fandom being fujoshit

Why did she get taller?

What if Paradis actually captured/refurbished all 31 ships sent to the island, and upgraded the weaponry?

I bet there's a navy waiting on the coast for anyone trying to escape Marley. And Armin's leading it.

>now
She has always been hideous. Nobody looks particularly attractive in Isayama's style, least of all Mankasa of all people.

you can't develop navel forces without knowing the "N" of navy in the span of 4 years, that's too much user

>he thinks anime won't make even this look attractive
you underestimate the waifufaggotry of araki

Araki isnt the director of season 3 and we have no idea if he will come back for the marley arc in s4.

he wasn't the director of season 2 either, he was the chief director and it's the same for season 3 too, check the staff list

Happy New Year, everyone!

>implying she didn't become a dyke since she already conned him into marriage

Armin is waiting in a cannon

>We only get to see her manhandling Eren around, saving his ass, or killing titans or generally being a badass.
> She might as well be a robot whose mission is protect Eren.
Hush man and be fucking happy that this is way Mikasa is. Least her trivial bullshit isn't take over entire manga making titan plot redundant because of her sub-plot.
Like CERTAIN mangaka who made his poster girl pure cumbucket for mc. Oh surprise, he made her pregnant right after it. Threw manga's original plot in garbage to focus 4 volumes of his entire story on her and her being pregnant with her Messiah baby while everyone is jumping out of nowhere trying to kill her and she is being saved for 10 times just counting current arc.
>for 4 volumes
We can all be grateful that Isayama isn't that CERTAIN mangaka (even though art would be sweet). At least story isn't as hack as of that CERTAIN mangaka's and no matter how bland Mikasa is, she is still better then that trash poster girl of that CERTAIN mangaka.

She is probably close to be perma depressed thanks to Eren.

So is Armin gonna go nuclear or what?

Or maybe the artist just can't draw for shit. We knew this since chapter 1

this

Why didn't Isayama use this opportunity to give her back her long hair? He can't draw either way but at least her 10/10 anime version would be even more attractive.

Berserk??